OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26853 Aug 22, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, encourage multiple smaller portions.
==========
Great idea. I'm all for five small portions a day but it is not convenient or even possible for many.

Charles Barkley says he lost weight eating same amount of food but spread out over five meals a day.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26854 Aug 22, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather support her kid than her abortion
==========
Which is very unusual for a right-winger.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#26855 Aug 22, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>You'd be better off to invite his father down, QWERTY.
Her father. And his name is yuiop

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26856 Aug 22, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
You know where this came from right? Whose idea it is?
DOE is out of control and needs to be shut down
The 800 calorie thing is not shocking to me bc they feed high schoolers like they're 2 year olds. The school feeds our kids 1 piece of cheese toast with milk for breakfast. That's why my kid eats breakfast at home. When he comes in after school, he's starving. Been this way for years. If I send something to school with him to eat and someone stops him, I will go up there myself and he will eat it an in front of them. I would have no problem causing a whole shit load of legal problems for them.
I can see you making a major fool of yourself. How many damn calories during school hours do you think these little Moby Dicks should get? I live on a thousand calories a day and do just fine. You can easily triple that 800 your little porker is getting at school with what he scarfs down at the dinner table. What are you? About 800 lbs?
asdf

Cushing, OK

#26857 Aug 22, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>==========
Race may be one factor, and could just be coincidental. Most of them vote they way they do because they have a shared interest in how they are perceived and treated in this country at the hands of the larger society and its institutions.
Whatever. They're voting for him bc he's part black
asdf

Cushing, OK

#26858 Aug 22, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>==========
Which is very unusual for a right-winger.
Not really. We don't want to pay for someone else's abortion or pay for their kids. We want them to be RESPONSIBLE. Use birth control or close your legs if you can't afford kids. Simple. And men that are making these babies need to do the same
asdf

Cushing, OK

#26859 Aug 22, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you making a major fool of yourself. How many damn calories during school hours do you think these little Moby Dicks should get? I live on a thousand calories a day and do just fine. You can easily triple that 800 your little porker is getting at school with what he scarfs down at the dinner table. What are you? About 800 lbs?
950 lbs. I can barely get my fat fingers on the keys.

My kid is not one of the fat kids, sorry. He ha the metabolism of a race horse. 5 feet 11 and 140 lbs.

So one piece of toast with cheese for breakfast is healthy huh?? Man, did you lock your kids in a closet to keep them from eating too?
asdf

Cushing, OK

#26860 Aug 22, 2012
How about I don't need you or the state or the federal govt telling me what or how much I feed my kids? And if i want them to have a freaken packet of ketchup, they will have one.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26861 Aug 22, 2012
Voluntary sterilization is the only solution. Offer every man and women over the age of 18 with one or no kids, who is fertile 25 thousand tax free to be voluntarily sterilized. 25,000 pales in comparison to the amount of money spent on each kid (on average) in this country for schooling, tax deductions, welfare, medicaid, survivor SS benefits, policing, prisons, court system. Not to mention the personal expense to the parent that doesn't want the little bastards anyhow. It would cut surgical abortion in half immediately and 80% long term. And it would cut down on child abuse, related courts for that and on and on and on. Hell we could close the deficit in 10 years. This is the only way.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#26862 Aug 22, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Muslim. Three words. Electronica. Jessie J. Is J a word?
That's a Shiite. Furthermore, J's a letter.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26863 Aug 22, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
950 lbs. I can barely get my fat fingers on the keys.
My kid is not one of the fat kids, sorry. He ha the metabolism of a race horse. 5 feet 11 and 140 lbs.
So one piece of toast with cheese for breakfast is healthy huh?? Man, did you lock your kids in a closet to keep them from eating too?
Why don't you get your babbling butt out of bed and make him breakfast before he goes to school? What's the deal with you. You don't want govt in your life but you do want govt feeding your kid breakfast? How does that work?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#26864 Aug 22, 2012
Nah, you don't have to have an abortion to understand some womens need for one. It's because Republicans and Right wing nut jobs are notorious for their complete lack of empathy.

We are not going to let you dance away from this while you made all this noise about Planned Parenthood and the Republican House took all those votes on women's reproductive rights. And our own Oklahoma Congress wanted to stick up the vaginal probes up a woman vagina if she dares to want an abortion. No you guys have made your bed and your going to lie in it.

We are for gay rights and their ability to get married. We are putting in our platform and not running away from it. We stand loud and proud.

But you guys make all kinds of noise about abortions and just voted about a couple of hours ago reaffirming their commitment to making it if Republicans are elected the law of the land will make abortions illegal with no exceptions.

We have already had Mittens state that he was for abortions and give us the sad story about a family member that died after a botched abortion. And now he stated his support for a law that states that a fertilized egg has the same rights as a human being, even more that the woman who carries it. He's trying to back out of it now and so is his VP Paul Ryan.

No more etch a sketch from you guys. Your on the record. Live with it.

No dancing away from this. That is what your party represents: No abortions and no exceptions. End of story.

We're going to talk about this right here right now. Your not burying this because 'Gee, we're running for office' and man this is not to popular with the voters, especially women. Tough.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#26865 Aug 22, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Voluntary sterilization is the only solution. Offer every man and women over the age of 18 with one or no kids, who is fertile 25 thousand tax free to be voluntarily sterilized. 25,000 pales in comparison to the amount of money spent on each kid (on average) in this country for schooling, tax deductions, welfare, medicaid, survivor SS benefits, policing, prisons, court system. Not to mention the personal expense to the parent that doesn't want the little bastards anyhow. It would cut surgical abortion in half immediately and 80% long term. And it would cut down on child abuse, related courts for that and on and on and on. Hell we could close the deficit in 10 years. This is the only way.
Your ideal balances on whether or not state expenditures are pulled from other areas. Also, that wouldn't close the deficit in 10 years. You would have to drop all government expenditures in the military, medical research and international outreaches for that to become a possibility."

But it IS a unique outlook. I wonder how the funds would be managed?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26866 Aug 22, 2012
asdf wrote:
How about I don't need you or the state or the federal govt telling me what or how much I feed my kids? And if i want them to have a freaken packet of ketchup, they will have one.
You're just stuck on stupid aren't you? You Okies fry everything, put gravy on french fries for god's sake. If a kid in Oklahoma gets dinner (oh wait, you hicks call it supper don't you?) at all, chances are he gets around 3-4000 calories right there every day and then sits around playing video games.(so how is that Bubba shoots a black man video game?) You're number 8 (if you haven't moved up since I last saw) most obese state in America. And you're sniveling over 800 calories for a 7 hour day? Holy Moly you people are pigs.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#26867 Aug 22, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get your babbling butt out of bed and make him breakfast before he goes to school? What's the deal with you. You don't want govt in your life but you do want govt feeding your kid breakfast? How does that work?
Actually, most schools also charge for the free government lunches provided. I went to Jenks, which was one of THOSE schools.

They're capitalizing on stuff like that.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26868 Aug 22, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. They're voting for him bc he's part black
==========
There are more white voters voting for whites because they are white than there are blacks voting for blacks, and latinos voting for latinos.

A person should be able to vote for the candidate of their choice who they think will best represent their interest regardless of candidates color.

It is less than forty-years of our history that blacks have been able to vote for a black candidate, or any candidate, except for few years of Reconstruction period that came to an end at the hands of the KKK and Jimmy Crow.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26869 Aug 22, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a Shiite. Furthermore, J's a letter.
OK two words and a letter.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26870 Aug 22, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ideal balances on whether or not state expenditures are pulled from other areas. Also, that wouldn't close the deficit in 10 years. You would have to drop all government expenditures in the military, medical research and international outreaches for that to become a possibility."
But it IS a unique outlook. I wonder how the funds would be managed?
Buddy you cut all those things I mentioned virtually overnight from growing and you can make a serious dent in that deficit. Medicaid is the single biggest fraud in the government. We turned in one guy more than 20 times that was running a scam clinic and you know what was done about it? Nothing.
MistyGirl

Rogers, AR

#26871 Aug 22, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you making a major fool of yourself. How many damn calories during school hours do you think these little Moby Dicks should get? I live on a thousand calories a day and do just fine. You can easily triple that 800 your little porker is getting at school with what he scarfs down at the dinner table. What are you? About 800 lbs?
You are an old man and we're talking about growing children some who are athlete's not sitting at a desk all day on a computer like you and I do alot :)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26872 Aug 22, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. We don't want to pay for someone else's abortion or pay for their kids. We want them to be RESPONSIBLE. Use birth control or close your legs if you can't afford kids. Simple. And men that are making these babies need to do the same
==========
Yes really. Right-wingers oppose programs for children but are anti-abortion. It is common for Repubicans to be against abortion and against social and educational programs for children once they are not aborted.

I wish Republicans were of the mind you would like to paint them to be but no such is the way it is.

A lot of Republicans like Newt's idea of orphanages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message for Todd Russ 8 hr As I see it 12
chase madden macey rivers (Jan '16) Wed Hmmm 12
Any cheating wifes in burns flat Mon Thisdude14 1
Angie Gideon(lara) Bobby Gideon Mat Gideono Jan 14 We see everytging 2
Deleted Thread Messages to Todd Russ Jan 14 As I see it 1
Shane Rasmussen Jan 10 Lonely Girl 1
Burns Flat Skips Out on Seiling Tournament Jan 10 Get Real 9

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages