service at KFC
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chicken

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Clinton has got to have the worst KFC in the world. They should rename it NFC (no f!cking chicken) just when you go there they never have any f!cking chicken. If I wanted mexican food I would of went to Adalina's!
disturbed

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2011
Yep yep. Dirty too!
Kfdont

Weatherford, OK

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Went there watched a female employee pop a zit on a male employees face then turn around and started sacking food. Seen it myself and walked out. Won't go back.

I reported it to the owners and they did nothing
landlord

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Kfdont wrote:
Went there watched a female employee pop a zit on a male employees face then turn around and started sacking food. Seen it myself and walked out. Won't go back.

who are the owners?
Kfdont

Weatherford, OK

#5 Apr 1, 2012
Its a company out of State. They built the place and then put up for sale and hired a management firm to run it. It's was still up for sale last time I checked. Most of the people that work there are fresh out of prison.
The Blinded Rage

Elk City, OK

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Enough of the rumors im logging all IP's and will be turning them into the authories if hurassment continues I am going to contact Topix administration before the scan is carried out for permission to log you have been warned you break the law you will be punished due to violating federal, and or state & local laws

Signed,
The blinded rage

we are also working on the CHS topix case we already have a list of suspects and will turn them into stringer monday
KFC sucks

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 1, 2012
I quit going there because you wait in line forever and then they are either out of food or always screw up your order I love KFC but won't be back to this one.
Kfdont

Weatherford, OK

#8 Apr 1, 2012
The blindeed rage, is is a public forum. I can say what I witnessed any time I want. Ever heard of free speech?

Some of the people there are just plan nasty and should not work in food.
Classy male

Elk City, OK

#9 Apr 2, 2012
There's also that fat ugly wench Alesha Rodriguez who spits in everyone's food, she gives Frank DeLeon a handjob and starts working without washing her hands
tapoutbg

Jenks, OK

#10 Apr 2, 2012
Classy male wrote:
There's also that fat ugly wench Alesha Rodriguez who spits in everyone's food, she gives Frank DeLeon a handjob and starts working without washing her hands
Thats nasty but it doesnt surprise me or any one else
Jugs

Elk City, OK

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Someone should report her or get her fired or something
OrangeTails

Union City, OK

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Classy male wrote:
That honestly doesn't surprise me at all! People who have STDS shouldn't work at a food place. Alesha ~
darkparadise

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Only rude people work there. They make you wait for forever and they are not even busy! I thought drive thru was suppose to be fast. Plus they never give you napkins, I'm eating freaking fried chicken!!
Haha

Hobart, OK

#15 Apr 4, 2012
Classy male wrote:
Ewwwwwwww that's funking nasty! We need to be teaching our daughters SELF RESPECT!
a pimp named slickvac

Elk City, OK

#16 Apr 4, 2012
We need to teach dem hoes some respect
Colonel Sanders

Elk City, OK

#17 Apr 4, 2012
I was unaware, but it sounds like Alesha is fat and stupid
HATER.(;

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Kfdont wrote:

Ewwwww. D:

Since: Apr 12

Weatherford, OK

#19 Apr 15, 2012
Our KFC is the absolute worst!
ugh

Haslet, TX

#21 Aug 23, 2012
Its gross
Sweetbrown

United States

#22 Aug 23, 2012
Ain't nobody got time for that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tripp 16 hr What Ever 6
jail birds Mon LegalMajor 5
Cordell Memorial Hospital Sun CordellisHome 4
Western tire Sun RealB 5
Chris Landers (Jan '14) Jul 20 2016 26
miguel Jul 17 --- 3
Kya Trent Pregnant ? Jul 12 GuessWho 4

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance