Since: Apr 12

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2012
so i guess a user is un happy with all the sh!t talking on here i think its pretty pathetic that he is turning people in to stringer tomorrow i dont see why this user has to put his nose into other peoples busyness kids will be kids and if they cant talk shit on students at school than they find an other alternative witch is this stupid site right here its just typical childish behavior
theblindedrage

Elk City, OK

#2 Apr 1, 2012
PowerOfPinsolBaby wrote:
so i guess a user is un happy with all the sh!t talking on here i think its pretty pathetic that he is turning people in to stringer tomorrow i dont see why this user has to put his nose into other peoples busyness kids will be kids and if they cant talk shit on students at school than they find an other alternative witch is this stupid site right here its just typical childish behavior
then sue me IDGAF nor will I >_> i've been in worse situations. Also I don't think anyone cares just because rumors go around by idiots on the internet who have no idea what can happen lets say you screw with me ive got back up waiting puls im sure the PD will take favor of me for standing up for the right cause kiddo so welcome to the town your SOL on this one
Cool Dude

Elk City, OK

#3 Apr 1, 2012
You go tre.

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Apr 2, 2012
who? o.O
puttingemonblast

Elk City, OK

#5 Apr 2, 2012
Robert gutirrez is a snitch I heard he was on sergio lopez papers and the funny thing is he acts all hard and luis salcido beat his ass the other night if I was him I would just stay in the house because it seem like wherever he goes he gets his ass beat lol
The Blinded Rage

Elk City, OK

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Yet you all are way off, and I guess I'll See You Guys In A Few Hours. Lets just hope If you pick a fight you can beat someone who has been trained here in there, and can wisely pick a fight.

Just don't get all butt hurt over something that may not even happen as far as you know I may not even exist.

Piedmont, OK

#7 Apr 2, 2012
something tells me.its josh baker >.> ^^^^^
blind rage is a bitch

Weatherford, OK

#8 Apr 7, 2012
didnt blinded rage jus try to turn in topix to stringer?
now hes all uv a sudden hard?
U need to pick a side kid cuz the sh*t ur doing isnt workin.
hes tha exact example of clinton.
1 min hes hard tha next hes snitchn
hmmmmmm
#9 Apr 12, 2012
blind rage is a bitch wrote:
didnt blinded rage jus try to turn in topix to stringer?
now hes all uv a sudden hard?
U need to pick a side kid cuz the sh*t ur doing isnt workin.
hes tha exact example of clinton.
1 min hes hard tha next hes snitchn
not all people from clinton fakes just like every town we got people that are what they say they are && people who just like to talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samantha martinez 12 hr Hearya 3
Girl in red dodge Mon BFOer 4
JesusB Mon KY 1
rc byrd May 22 FBI 1
embezzlement May 22 FBI 8
d&d (May '13) May 20 lee 22
Kya Trent Pregnant ? May 18 Anonymous 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages