Those body wraps
Chubby

Weatherford, OK

#1 Jun 6, 2012
I bought one of those stupid body wraps that shrink your fat just to prove to my friends it wouldn't work. OMG I was totally wrong and my pants are falling off. I'm gonna get some more!! Totally worth the 30 bucks. Maybe I'll lie and say I exercised it off. Ha ha.
wrapped

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Chubby wrote:
I bought one of those stupid body wraps that shrink your fat just to prove to my friends it wouldn't work. OMG I was totally wrong and my pants are falling off. I'm gonna get some more!! Totally worth the 30 bucks. Maybe I'll lie and say I exercised it off. Ha ha.
Really? I spent over 250$ in products from the wrap merchandise. I lost a few inches but gained them back after i quit using them. My Dr said they are just a temporary effect bc its not possible to lose weight through eliminating toxins. Glad they worked for someone.
justhere

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2012
I have lost 20 inches from the wraps! Love them!!
bubbles

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Where did u get the body wraps for $30
justhere

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2012
bubbles wrote:
Where did u get the body wraps for $30
you can buy 1 for $30 from any distributor if you just want to give it a try!
grandma

Haslet, TX

#6 Aug 23, 2012
I need one where are they
Cool

Weatherford, OK

#7 Aug 23, 2012
You have to buy them from a distributor. There are some people in Clinton that sell them. I've seen ads and business cards. I love them. Maybe I'll sign up to sell them. I could make some money.
Marylyn RN

Elk City, OK

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Cool wrote:
You have to buy them from a distributor. There are some people in Clinton that sell them. I've seen ads and business cards. I love them. Maybe I'll sign up to sell them. I could make some money.
They do not work, geez is everyone stupid? I am an RN and no "wrap" can make you lose weight. It will temporarily slim you but as soon as you quit wrapping it will all come back. The Dr I work for thinks someone should step in and say its a scam. Think about it, if a wrap made you lose all your unwanted fat why is half of America overweight. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Good luck.
justhere

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2012
If they dont work then how did i lose 22 inches? They detox you and the side effect from the detox is weight loss and firmer skin. They tell you it only lasts 2-6 months depending on your lifestyle. Mine has stayed off for 5 months. I use one every few weeks and they are working great. Maybe they dont work for everyone, but I swear by them! I have lots of friends who use them and are getting the same results. I got mine at Curvalicious on Frisco across from the radio station. I highly recommend them!
he

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Lovethem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim parent and Winona Parker 17 hr Hatful soul 2
biggest drug SNITCH in cordell (Apr '13) Wed Truth 53
Charles ellis (Dec '14) Sep 24 Brittney P 5
clinton police dept (Sep '13) Sep 23 MYSELF 22
Gang bday lol (Aug '15) Sep 22 Misty 3
boomtown Sep 20 Chick supreme 4
Who knows Gilberto Paz (Nov '12) Sep 16 FuckYouPunk 9

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance