First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Kingfisher, OK

#25 Sep 19, 2012
Clintonite wrote:
If you think the prices are too high don't go to the water park! I would charge that or more if I had to babysit your children and build a very expensive water park. I doubt when he built it he was hoping to make all the local kids daily customers, we have a cheap public pool for that.
It is a tourist destination and will attract families and their wallets from outside our local area, they will eat and drink and buy fuel and stay in hotels, other than walts. I think it is great and look forward to my kids enjoying it every once in a while.
YEAH! Because Clinton is a big tourist city! Dumbass!!
Regular visitor

Cordell, OK

#26 Dec 9, 2012
What price do you thinkit should be? It is obviously a new, nice facility that can't be cheap to operate. The prices could be lowered a little, but that would lead to having a few more people, but no extra profits because it would just make up the higher admission and have more maintenance. The seasonal passes aren't that bad considering they are unlimited. It would kill some of the appealif it were as swamped as white water.
Notaplaceyouwant towork

United States

#27 May 4, 2013
We would have to clock out during our lunch breaks for 30 minutes and then required to work 15 minutes of it. The whole place is a joke. They were well aware of over capacity on spring break and didn't care at all about the safety issues as long as they were taking people's money they could care less about your safety. Foreigners are about to come over and start working there so it will be like Montana Mikes all over again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a good electrician (Jan '13) 3 hr Tylequious Jackson 11
Your house is up for forclosure Sun ggg 4
affair (Jul '13) Jan 23 Eric 73
for sale Jan 22 guest 1
adam espinosa Jan 22 best friend 3
Carli Jan 20 stupid 5
emilio salicido (Nov '12) Jan 20 Errrrday 13
Clinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:01PM
Should Jerry Now Be Considered a Top-Quality GM?
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better