First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CTown Mom

Elk City, OK

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Did anyone else see the prices for the new water park posted on FB? They were up a while now I cant find them. Does anyone know the prices. They seemed high but I may have not seen all the info.
CTown Mom

Elk City, OK

#4 Jul 18, 2012
whitewater wrote:
let me clarify these are daily prices not season passes
Oh wow that is very high for the Economic income of Clinton. I dont think the interstate traffic will bring in enough business, plus who wants to go to a water park in Nov?!
duh

Weatherford, OK

#5 Jul 18, 2012
$32 a piece daily admission. Should have named it Walt Water Bay.$289 for a summer "season pass"? Insane. A double park White Water/Frontier City pass is $75 and Frontier City is open til October.
ugh

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 19, 2012
duh wrote:
$32 a piece daily admission. Should have named it Walt Water Bay.$289 for a summer "season pass"? Insane. A double park White Water/Frontier City pass is $75 and Frontier City is open til October.
worth the drive just to go to okc!!! Plus I'm sure we will have to deal with all his international students that speak little or no english!
clinton girl

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 19, 2012
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>worth the drive just to go to okc!!! Plus I'm sure we will have to deal with all his international students that speak little or no english!
we all know why the prices are high so certain people wont be able to go
Just stupid

Elk City, OK

#8 Jul 19, 2012
A year round pass for a family of four is $699.99!!! It was on the website!!! He's stupid.
clinton biz owner

Haslet, TX

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Just stupid wrote:
A year round pass for a family of four is $699.99!!! It was on the website!!! He's stupid.
Ya, those prices are pretty pricy. And you can't use the 3 month season pass during the summer months. He's obviously not wanting the local money to support him.
And seriously... How many families are just a family of 4? Way to make people pay extra and make it more difficult for us to enjoy a LOCAL water park.
Clintonite

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 20, 2012
If you think the prices are too high don't go to the water park! I would charge that or more if I had to babysit your children and build a very expensive water park. I doubt when he built it he was hoping to make all the local kids daily customers, we have a cheap public pool for that.
It is a tourist destination and will attract families and their wallets from outside our local area, they will eat and drink and buy fuel and stay in hotels, other than walts. I think it is great and look forward to my kids enjoying it every once in a while.
CTown Mom

Elk City, OK

#11 Jul 20, 2012
Clintonite wrote:
If you think the prices are too high don't go to the water park! I would charge that or more if I had to babysit your children and build a very expensive water park. I doubt when he built it he was hoping to make all the local kids daily customers, we have a cheap public pool for that.
It is a tourist destination and will attract families and their wallets from outside our local area, they will eat and drink and buy fuel and stay in hotels, other than walts. I think it is great and look forward to my kids enjoying it every once in a while.
So in other words the prices sort of sort out the rif raf. Basically you are saying poor kids, who are more likely to be a minority, can use the public pool and kids with parents that have money can go to the water park. Subtle discrimination at its finest. And as for a tourist attraction, Good Luck with that in todays economy. Where family vacations are down 39% in the last 3 years.
Clintonite

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jul 20, 2012
CTown Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words the prices sort of sort out the rif raf. Basically you are saying poor kids, who are more likely to be a minority, can use the public pool and kids with parents that have money can go to the water park. Subtle discrimination at its finest. And as for a tourist attraction, Good Luck with that in todays economy. Where family vacations are down 39% in the last 3 years.
Yes! The public pool is owned by the city and is subsidized to make it very affordable for our local kids on a daily basis. The water park is a for profit business that will have a very positive impact on other businesses in town and for tax collections to fund our city and its entities, such as the very reasonably priced public pool!
mom

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2012
CTown Mom wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words the prices sort of sort out the rif raf. Basically you are saying poor kids, who are more likely to be a minority, can use the public pool and kids with parents that have money can go to the water park. Subtle discrimination at its finest. And as for a tourist attraction, Good Luck with that in todays economy. Where family vacations are down 39% in the last 3 years.
i have took my kids to public pool and yes the rif raf came it was hell they just dont care how they act. They are rude! My little girl couldnt even play in the water so we had to leave. No one wants that at a nice motel. All the public pool is a baby sitter
meatball

Haslet, TX

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Is it open yet
g

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2012
CTown Mom wrote:
Did anyone else see the prices for the new water park posted on FB? They were up a while now I cant find them. Does anyone know the prices. They seemed high but I may have not seen all the info.
i am ready
g

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2012
CTown Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wow that is very high for the Economic income of Clinton. I dont think the interstate traffic will bring in enough business, plus who wants to go to a water park in Nov?!
yes
Mom of two from Bethany

United States

#19 Sep 8, 2012
I couldn't agree more with Clintonite! Have you people not heard of The Great Wolf Lodge? With family vacations down by 39%, this is exactly what our economy needs! A Staycation! I'd like to know what kind of out of state vacation a family of four could go on for a mere $699? Surely not any "Walt" park vacations! Be thankful we have business people who, in this economy, are willing to take financial risks to help Oklahoma's economy!
worthless

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2012
I hope the place shuts down! Price is outrageous and with the sl*t they have running it.... It won't be around long! Walt a fat as*, who tries to run this town. Let some real buisnesses in! We (the residents) need the water, not a dumpas* water park!
Frac Wife

Elk City, OK

#21 Sep 9, 2012
Can't wait for it to open!!!! Think it will do VERY well here!!!!
bad boy

Weatherford, OK

#22 Sep 17, 2012
just more drug money comeing in
hahahahaah

United States

#23 Sep 17, 2012
what dumbass people you are. So fucking sheltered in this little area. You people honestly think that people are going to drive out of, even through the state JUST to go to that "water park"? You have lost your goddamn minds lolol

And don't dare blame the kids he brings here from other countries. All they want is a better life. HE is the one that gets them here, makes them pay him to work, then pay him even more to get a second job. He even installed coin-operated washers and dryers in the houses he rented them.
Ashley

Weatherford, OK

#24 Sep 17, 2012
He screws people over... what else is knew?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any cheating wifes in burns flat 23 hr Thisdude14 1
Angie Gideon(lara) Bobby Gideon Mat Gideono Jan 14 We see everytging 2
Deleted Thread Messages to Todd Russ Jan 14 As I see it 1
Shane Rasmussen Jan 10 Lonely Girl 1
Burns Flat Skips Out on Seiling Tournament Jan 10 Get Real 9
News Burns Flat renter's dispute (Sep '12) Jan 5 Starr1979 15
Message for Todd Russ Jan 5 As I see it 11

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance