Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
okie mama

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
wanting to move to clinton its my daughter myself and my mother we have two very small potty trained dogs we are non smokers no drinking just looking for a home would appreciate any feedback thanks
psyduck

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Feb 11, 2013
there are plenty of homes around town, also if its a rent house you want. Don't get D&d homes they are complete crap, and will overcharge you.
what?

Elk City, OK

#3 Feb 11, 2013
psyduck wrote:
there are plenty of homes around town, also if its a rent house you want. Don't get D&d homes they are complete crap, and will overcharge you.
Plenty of homes? There are hardly any rent houses available... But I agree. Don't go to D&D. Roy Jones was the only one who had anything available last I checked (last week) his number is listed with the chamber of commerce list of landlords.
lmnop

Addison, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2013
who owns d&d houses?
okie mama

Bellevue, WA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
thank you yes im looking to rent have heard bout d&d heard thats a bad source thanks for the info
jealous much

Elk City, OK

#6 Feb 11, 2013
D & D are the same people who own the D&D cars..... Nuff said
ANJ

Elk City, OK

#7 Feb 12, 2013
fyi if you move to clinton your screwed almost all the landlords are crooks, and the cops will back them up, bad place to live, they will accuse you of anything, then you will be in jail
okie mama

Bellevue, WA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
surely its not as bad as elk city is it? I have lived in Elk all my life and it is yearly getting worse! My daughter wants to go to WOCS. Sh has attended Merrit since pre k and they are having their share of problems also! I know most your landlords are not the best- just hoping to find that one good one thats out there somewhere! Lol!
kjjoiuojjh

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Feb 12, 2013
try cordell. it is good little town.
what

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Feb 12, 2013
jealous much wrote:
D & D are the same people who own the D&D cars..... Nuff said
what is so bad/wrong about them?
todd

Elk City, OK

#11 Feb 12, 2013
the landlords run this town, if they got pulled over for being drunk the cops would just take them home and have someone else take there car home,if your one day late on your rent they lock the doors so you cant get in then your stuff in the house goes byby
okie mama

Bellevue, WA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Oh my goodness! Thats so scarry and sad! Thought that only happened in Elk City. I really do appreciate all the info. I will sure be doing alot of checking around and being very careful! Thank you so much!
what?

Elk City, OK

#13 Feb 12, 2013
todd wrote:
the landlords run this town, if they got pulled over for being drunk the cops would just take them home and have someone else take there car home,if your one day late on your rent they lock the doors so you cant get in then your stuff in the house goes byby
Lmao where do you get your info? I forget the whole town of Clinton and everything that happens here is a conspiracy... You people crack me up... I agree that clinton is a horrible place to live but that's not because of the cops it's because of the other trash that lives here drive through 80% of the neighborhoods and you'll see what I'm talking about you can tell from looking that 80% of this town is nothing but trashy individuals...
Clinton grad

Elk City, OK

#14 Feb 13, 2013
D'Linda Neidy (sp?) is good. Golden west is okay too. Most landlords here do not allow pets though as far as I know.
qwerty

Palestine, TX

#15 Feb 13, 2013
i own 19 properties and while i have openings i don't allow pets. Good luck. Ive never done the things listed above, not all of the landlords are bad. Golden west has mice problems. Fyi.
susan

Elk City, OK

#16 Feb 16, 2013
only 95% of them are f crooked, sorry 99%

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Donnie 75,227
luis henandez 18 hr april 1
clinton girl fights weatherford girl 18 hr chase 5
michael c 18 hr StopTheHate 5
men in skinny jeans 18 hr girl 2
college girls 18 hr college man 2
Kid slapped at Daycare? 20 hr Carlos 11
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000