xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18842 May 27, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
They need someone from a place like Greenfield to run
Because none of the idiots that are putting up have nothing in coman with small town rural Ohio and who ever makes it wont make any difference to my life
They spat us out and sold us out years ago
I cant even make ends meet despite having two jobs
And i live in the richest country in the world something wrong ?
Something did go wrong. You made a lot of bad decisions in your life.
meme

United States

#18843 May 27, 2013
Noone
Pops

Newport, KY

#18844 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
As I pointed out, I don't think schooling is the responsibility of anybody else but the parents. But since it is, that's why I could see a write-off. In my sisters case, she was paying heavily to have other people's children educated through property tax, and she was paying out the nose to have her kids educated. She and her husband took on the responsibility to educate their own children. Why shouldn't she get a tax break?
The same holds true for home school parents. They take on the responsibility of educating their own children while paying good money to educate the children of others. The only way to accomplish that is to sacrifice a full time income.

Sure people like that should get a tax break. At the national average cost of $12,000 per year per pupil in public school, think of the money they save the city, county and state every year.
Generally I agree. Here's my 'but'... It is in the interest of ALL of us to see that ALL kids get educated. Otherwise WE would have more criminals since a lack of education would likely create more thieves, burglars, muggers, dope dealers, etc. That is sad to say but seems to make a sensible theory.
I didn't like paying school taxes for 15 yrs B4 I had children & I will always be paying school taxes forever as will my now adult kids.
That is why I strongly believe in school vouchers. The taxes are to pay for an education. IF your kids are NOT in public schools, they should NOT get the tax dollars. At very least not ALL of the tax revenue.
Oak Hills H.S. is losing students because certain special needs students were to be sent out of his district & he publically whined about 'his' school losing tax dollars. What a putz!! The funds are for the students. IF the school loses X students, the tax funds should follow the students. DUH!
So accordingly, non-public students should be followed by a proportion amount of tax dollars. That's my thinking.
Michael Jackson

Pittsburgh, PA

#18845 May 27, 2013
I support michael jackson all the way 100%
TopicsWebSite

Pittsburgh, PA

#18846 May 27, 2013
1st off you people are stupid. The post says.*** WHO DO YOU SUPPORT FOR GOVERNOR IN OHIO IN 2010. """2010 has passed you stupid people"""
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18847 May 27, 2013
TopicsWebSite wrote:
1st off you people are stupid. The post says.*** WHO DO YOU SUPPORT FOR GOVERNOR IN OHIO IN 2010. """2010 has passed you stupid people"""
The only stupid people on Topix are those who go to sites to tell others their delight and discussion upset them somehow. Retarded people are those who don't possess the intelligence to ignore subjects that bother them.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18848 May 27, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Generally I agree. Here's my 'but'... It is in the interest of ALL of us to see that ALL kids get educated. Otherwise WE would have more criminals since a lack of education would likely create more thieves, burglars, muggers, dope dealers, etc. That is sad to say but seems to make a sensible theory.
I didn't like paying school taxes for 15 yrs B4 I had children & I will always be paying school taxes forever as will my now adult kids.
That is why I strongly believe in school vouchers. The taxes are to pay for an education. IF your kids are NOT in public schools, they should NOT get the tax dollars. At very least not ALL of the tax revenue.
Oak Hills H.S. is losing students because certain special needs students were to be sent out of his district & he publically whined about 'his' school losing tax dollars. What a putz!! The funds are for the students. IF the school loses X students, the tax funds should follow the students. DUH!
So accordingly, non-public students should be followed by a proportion amount of tax dollars. That's my thinking.
My thinking is that not all citizens should be taxed equally to support public schools. People who are using those schools should be taxed at a minimum of 50% more than those who do not use the schools. That might make them think twice before passing any new school levies instead of the way it is now.

Sure, we are all better off as a society with educated kids, but we would also be better off as a society to have families with cars. After all, if you don't have a vehicle, how would you get to work, to go to grocery stores, to get to an emergency room if needed? So maybe we should tax the citizens so all have automobiles. But in most states, you can't have a car without insurance, can you? I guess we could tax people for that too. What do these people do with no communications in the event of an emergency? Why...... we have to give them cell phones. How would these people find a job??? So now our cell phone bills are increase to pay for 250 anytime minutes per phone so these people could.......... find a job. Because society would be better off if more people were working.

When you promote irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you create more irresponsible people. If you're having children you can't afford to feed, clothe or educate, then you are irresponsible for having children. And as long as we use these children as a Get Out Of Jail Free card, then we can use these children to provide just about anything to the leeches of these children on working people's dime.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#18849 May 27, 2013
TopicsWebSite wrote:
1st off you people are stupid.
We are known by the company we keep. Welcome aboard!
Pops

Newport, KY

#18850 May 27, 2013
TopicsWebSite wrote:
1st off you people are stupid. The post says.*** WHO DO YOU SUPPORT FOR GOVERNOR IN OHIO IN 2010. """2010 has passed you stupid people"""
IF you don't like the way that this topic has evolved... just shut up or go count the stars in the skies on your fingers, Talk about being STUPID !!
Pops

Newport, KY

#18851 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My thinking is that not all citizens should be taxed equally to support public schools. People who are using those schools should be taxed at a minimum of 50% more than those who do not use the schools. That might make them think twice before passing any new school levies instead of the way it is now.
That is exactly why I believe that VOUCHERS are proper
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#18852 May 27, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Generally I agree. Here's my 'but'... It is in the interest of ALL of us to see that ALL kids get educated. Otherwise WE would have more criminals since a lack of education would likely create more thieves, burglars, muggers, dope dealers, etc. That is sad to say but seems to make a sensible theory.
I agree. I'd rather see a younger generation that is smart, educated and able to support themselves in a changing world. It's much cheaper to educate them now, rather than incarcerate them later.
TipixWebSite

Pittsburgh, PA

#18853 May 27, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>IF you don't like the way that this topic has evolved... just shut up or go count the stars in the skies on your fingers, Talk about being STUPID !!
Sttupid your the one that's srupid.

Tbis is 2013 not 2010 you stupid people.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18854 May 28, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly why I believe that VOUCHERS are proper
If you think that, what do you think of my idea about education:

Home schooled children have a descent success rate. But as I mentioned earlier, not all people can afford to sacrifice a full or part-time income to teach their own children. We also know that many public schools are failures. The last average per pupil per year that I read about in the country is around $12,000.

It's clear that it would benefit us all to have more home schooling. But if a mother of two children can successfully teach her own children at home, why can't she teach other neighborhood kids as well?

If a home school mother can possibly teach other children, why can't we pay her to teach others? Again, using the average of $12,000 per pupil, we could voucher him or her with $8,000 per year per child they decide to teach. That saves the taxpayer $4,000 per year per pupil.

The children are likely to get a better education. It eliminates the concern that teachers and unions have expressed about smaller class sizes (even though they are just trying to expand their own unions) and also concerns of other critics who state that home schooled students are robbed of social values because they are not with other children.

I think it's a great idea except for one thing: unions. Unions would have a conniption over the suggestion.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18855 May 28, 2013
TipixWebSite wrote:
<quoted text>
Sttupid your the one that's srupid.
Tbis is 2013 not 2010 you stupid people.
You're a real psycho, aren't you?

So if we started another forum but titled it 2013, and had the same members discussing the same subjects,that would make you happy somehow?

I think you need to get a job or something. Get out of the house. You're losing your mind.
PoopOnReagansGra ve

Canton, OH

#18856 May 28, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly why I believe that VOUCHERS are proper
Wonder who stands to make the most money off of the voucher system? Wonder if the lessons involve any propaganda based on who is pushing the voucher system through? The voucher system is nothing more than a rightwing Christian conservative ploy. The same people who started the Blackwater, rightwing Christian Conservative merc army are the same ones who started the online learning program K12. They teach that there is no such thing as global warming and consider "Creationism" a viable option in SCIENCE classes. Do the math, clown. Just another hoop you idiots are jumping through, while thinking you are coming up with it all on your own. For instance, if you weren't told to not believe in climate change by big oil companies, you might notice that our weather has changed drastically. The sad part is that you guys are dumb enough to believe kissing a billionaire's @ss will someday help you. Hey Reagan...still waiting on that trickledown....hello? Reagan? You there? Trickledown?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18857 May 28, 2013
PoopOnReagansGrave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder who stands to make the most money off of the voucher system? Wonder if the lessons involve any propaganda based on who is pushing the voucher system through? The voucher system is nothing more than a rightwing Christian conservative ploy. The same people who started the Blackwater, rightwing Christian Conservative merc army are the same ones who started the online learning program K12. They teach that there is no such thing as global warming and consider "Creationism" a viable option in SCIENCE classes. Do the math, clown. Just another hoop you idiots are jumping through, while thinking you are coming up with it all on your own. For instance, if you weren't told to not believe in climate change by big oil companies, you might notice that our weather has changed drastically. The sad part is that you guys are dumb enough to believe kissing a billionaire's @ss will someday help you. Hey Reagan...still waiting on that trickledown....hello? Reagan? You there? Trickledown?
Long time--no see Canton. BTW, did you hear it was snowing in upstate New York yesterday? Ah, maybe another time.

What the left doesn't like about voucher systems is that the teachers union hates them. People actually having a choice as to where their kids go to school? Why.... why..... that's not the Democrat way. If Democrats say you have to stay in your underachieving school system, then damn it, that's where you are stuck at. And while you're there, we are going to brainwash you with so much global warming you'll be scared to start your lawnmower. No choices for you. That's the American way.
PoopOnReagansGra ve

Canton, OH

#18858 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time--no see Canton. BTW, did you hear it was snowing in upstate New York yesterday? Ah, maybe another time.
What the left doesn't like about voucher systems is that the teachers union hates them. People actually having a choice as to where their kids go to school? Why.... why..... that's not the Democrat way. If Democrats say you have to stay in your underachieving school system, then damn it, that's where you are stuck at. And while you're there, we are going to brainwash you with so much global warming you'll be scared to start your lawnmower. No choices for you. That's the American way.
Drop an ice cube into a hot cup of tea and observe the science, then we'll talk. Until then, tell the Koch brothers we said hi.
PoopOnReagansGra ve

Canton, OH

#18859 May 28, 2013
Oh...and hope you had a good holiday.
PoopOnReagansGra ve

Canton, OH

#18860 May 28, 2013
"...if you weren't told to not believe in climate change by big oil companies, you might notice that our weather has changed drastically."

Snow in May? Seems normal...right?
LorenEberly

Mansfield, OH

#18861 May 28, 2013
Elected Officials Media and Slick Holy Hucksters:

Elected Officials, Media, and Slick Holy Hucksters, neglect to report or comply with demands of USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Business Owner and their Stockholders, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive.

And support holding Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and America’s grandchildren’s children, Government employees, Parents, Teachers, Veterans, Police, Firemen, and Fathers disqualified for affirmative action with white skin; Representatives deny Collective Bargaining Rights accountable.

To fund Illegal drug users and Illegal Immigrants, lottery, casino, and keno losers, unemployed Union workers replaced with nonunion workers, Human Traffickers, waitresses that pander for life for $2.00 per hour, slaves in tax abated enterprise zones, low-income child labor, consumers, and taxpayers, volunteers without wages, and nonunion workers willing to work for fewer wages than they can afford life. That pays with welfare checks, food stamps, housing vouchers, and Medicaid.

Pay income, social security and road tax Amish evade paying 10% of their income derived from wages, Ponzi credit certificates, and independent business profit to nonprofit, tax exempt, Amish Church.

Pay for all stimulus packages, tax abatements, tax incentives, tax refunds, tax credit, and tax exemptions.

Pay sales tax on the more stock dividends (money) OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) market quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Human Beings use for life. And School Boards and Government needs to build, maintain and operate schools, infrastructure, and provide local and national security, and Government services. Venders collect without compensation. That gets only product or service.

Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy and distribute money Human Beings cannot digest, burn in internal combustion engines, or burn to heat and cool their American Dream. Into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders portfolios.

Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and created Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old.

America’s grandchildren’s children cannot afford life and pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canal Fulton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Dec 11 Musikologist 12
Summit County jury deliberates capital case aga... Oct '14 Green eye 2
WWII Veteran from Clinton Missing Photo Oct '14 Doug Campbell 1
centerville (Jun '14) Jul '14 Zappa 2
Daughter of slain couple jailed in drug case, s... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Norm 7
New Fairfield County Republican Party chairman ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 They cannot kill ... 1
Police arrest neighborhood canvasser in Canal F... (Jan '08) Apr '14 MUMBATASH 25
Clinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:56PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
NBC Sports 7:47 AM
Le'Veon Bell: It's "pick your poison" against Steelers offense