Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Clinton Forum

Comments (Page 840)

Showing posts 16,781 - 16,800 of29,009
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tazzie

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
CEO's are paid just like your entertainment friends. This is because they do a job very few of us can do. Also, CEO's (like actors and actresses) are paid on contract. Their contract pay is based on past performances. They have a reputation for turning companies around from great losses or producing more profit of successful companies. And if you don't want to pay them the millions they ask for, no problem, your competition will, and then that very same CEO will put your business under.
But like quarter backs who can't throw for a year or so, a star pitcher that has a terrible ERA the next year, or even the famous actor that acted in a flop movie, these people still get the money they were contracted for. CEO's no different.
You can't blame CEO's for the money you make either. It's the American consumer that's responsible. We won't support a floor sweeper making $22.00 per hour. We will sooner buy our products from Chinese or Indian companies. Every company would like to pay their employees more, but when they pay them more, they have to charge more for their product. When unions force them to pay employes more than their worth, the company faces more competition from overseas companies, and then has to relocate to stay alive. It's either that or join their former employees in the unemployment line.
You liberals don't understand business. You don't want to. Liberals only think of themselves and nobody else. They can never put the shoe on the other foot.

Every company would like to pay their employee more !!!
what planet are you on ?
It's the selfish greedy companies that have contributed to this financial mess we are in and to be honest known of the above candidates are fit to wipe my azz let alone be in charge of the the great state of Ohio. they are like all politicans money and power they don't give a monkeys about the man on the street. they are all crooks who are only interested in fame and feathering their own nest.
Muddin58

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Me!! Lol
PoorLittleRichBo ys

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
CEO's are paid just like your entertainment friends. This is because they do a job very few of us can do. Also, CEO's (like actors and actresses) are paid on contract. Their contract pay is based on past performances. They have a reputation for turning companies around from great losses or producing more profit of successful companies. And if you don't want to pay them the millions they ask for, no problem, your competition will, and then that very same CEO will put your business under.
But like quarter backs who can't throw for a year or so, a star pitcher that has a terrible ERA the next year, or even the famous actor that acted in a flop movie, these people still get the money they were contracted for. CEO's no different.
You can't blame CEO's for the money you make either. It's the American consumer that's responsible. We won't support a floor sweeper making $22.00 per hour. We will sooner buy our products from Chinese or Indian companies. Every company would like to pay their employees more, but when they pay them more, they have to charge more for their product. When unions force them to pay employes more than their worth, the company faces more competition from overseas companies, and then has to relocate to stay alive. It's either that or join their former employees in the unemployment line.
You liberals don't understand business. You don't want to. Liberals only think of themselves and nobody else. They can never put the shoe on the other foot.
You are a company b1tch and I have no respect for you as a man.
PoorLittleRichBo ys

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, repeat what the bossman told you. What about companies that worked for years until some "superstar" CEO bought it out and ran it into the ground? Oh, and I'm sure the companies moved their jobs to China because they didn't want to pay a floor sweeper $22 and hour...yah, right. I'm sure it's not because they don't want to be regulated or pay a decent wage. That couldn't possibly be it...right? What color is the sky on your planet? Ours is blue.

You are a fool. A blind, meek little company fetch boy. Get your nose out of bossman's @ss once and awhile and perhaps you'd see what a sniveling tool you are.
Bass Fisher

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Kasich is a liar. He helped Bill Clinton pass NAFTA and expand GATT. Those two acts are what killed our economy the past 15 years. Ohio was a large manufacturing state and we have lost most of it. People complain about CEO of companies. If the CEO is looking out for the best interest of his/her company they will take operations overseas. There are lower wages fewer regs, and lower corporate taxes just to name a few. I am against foreign crap. After Bill Clinton pushed NAFTA through with people like Kasich's help, we have un-safe Mexican trucks on our highways with drivers working for as little as $4 per hour. China and Japan bring their crap in here with little or no tariff on finished goods yet finished American manufactured products face up to 65% tariff going into Japan and China.
poundsand

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

You class envy union goons crack me up. Having been a member of a couple of unions in my lifetime, I can speak from experience that in todayís world, they are more useless then tits on a boar hog and Iíve often believed that their greed has destroyed American Manufacturing.

It was Ross Perot who warned you union idiots about NAFTA but being the good little democrat puppets you are, you let Clinton begin the exporting of U.S. manufacturing jobs and it continues today.

Whine and moan about CEO's and republicans all you want. You only have your greedy union leaders to blame.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

PoorLittleRichBoys wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, repeat what the bossman told you. What about companies that worked for years until some "superstar" CEO bought it out and ran it into the ground? Oh, and I'm sure the companies moved their jobs to China because they didn't want to pay a floor sweeper $22 and hour...yah, right. I'm sure it's not because they don't want to be regulated or pay a decent wage. That couldn't possibly be it...right? What color is the sky on your planet? Ours is blue.
You are a fool. A blind, meek little company fetch boy. Get your nose out of bossman's @ss once and awhile and perhaps you'd see what a sniveling tool you are.
Sorry, I have no real "bossman" because I work for a small company with less than 15 employees. My employer could care less about what I think of CEO's or major corporations.

You are correct, businesses don't want to be regulated and yes, they do move when those regulations get too cumbersome. That's why DumBama created hundreds of new regulations on businesses and we are experiencing the result of that which is hovering around 8% unemployment for over four years.

No American business wants to move out of the US. They have to--and not for profit either. You haven't talked to any of these business people but I have. I spoke with owners and supervisors during their debate of whether to move down south or our of the country. Between taxes, regulations, workman's compensation insurance and yes, unions, it's impossible to produce sellable products.

It's the straw that broke the camels back in most cases. And let me tell you something Mr. Global Warming, you have plenty of straws on that camels back yourself, but you would never look in the mirror and partially blame yourself. Instead, blame some CEO whom you never met and who's job you don't understand.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

To most of the last 5 posters (except Canton who wouldn't agree that the sun is bright & night is dark); Most 'greedy CEO's" answer to board members & stock holders. Who are some of those stock holders? Obama, Bush, Buffet, Soros, You & me if you have a 401K or a Roth or whatever. You & I don't vote directly but the Fund Management Companies vote for the collective clients whose funds that they do manage.
The financial problems have to be spread around. Unions helped greatly to ruin GM, Chrysler, Hostess & others.
Then do not forget AIG, Enron, numerous banks & too many others to remember that made financial screw ups & thefts rippled around the world & back.
Then there's the politicians around the world that promised too much & the citizens that expected too much.
Yep, ther's plenty of sources of blame.
PoorLittleRichBo ys

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have no real "bossman" because I work for a small company with less than 15 employees. My employer could care less about what I think of CEO's or major corporations.
You are correct, businesses don't want to be regulated and yes, they do move when those regulations get too cumbersome. That's why DumBama created hundreds of new regulations on businesses and we are experiencing the result of that which is hovering around 8% unemployment for over four years.
No American business wants to move out of the US. They have to--and not for profit either. You haven't talked to any of these business people but I have. I spoke with owners and supervisors during their debate of whether to move down south or our of the country. Between taxes, regulations, workman's compensation insurance and yes, unions, it's impossible to produce sellable products.
It's the straw that broke the camels back in most cases. And let me tell you something Mr. Global Warming, you have plenty of straws on that camels back yourself, but you would never look in the mirror and partially blame yourself. Instead, blame some CEO whom you never met and who's job you don't understand.
Mr.Global Warming. That's funny. How kookie of me to go with the scientists who predicted out planet was getting warmer, directly followed by the hottest decade in recorded weather history. Now do tell, truck driver smarter than NASA. Tell us all about how the earth is flat.

When propaganda gulping idiots like you make fun of me for seeing with my own eyes that the climate is undoubtedly changing, you all seem like a bunch of chimps who are laughing at me because I'm the only one who hasn't smeared himself with his own feces. That's just how freaking stupid you tea bagging, boss man suck @sses seem to me. Since I have never worked in a union shop and seeing how my taxes have paid for the roads, police and fire departments that the bloated rich use daily, while they hide their money offshore to avoid paying their share, your straw that broke the camels back comments are about as ignorant6 as your religion and political views. Now side that up with the fact that I have worked a hundred times harder in my life that some fat, greasy lump sitting in a truck driver seat and you've got yourself an @sswhooping, son. Bye bye has been. Your whole country has left you and yours long in the past.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Mr.Global Warming. That's funny. How kookie of me to go with the scientists who predicted out planet was getting warmer, directly followed by the hottest decade in recorded weather history. Now do tell, truck driver smarter than NASA. Tell us all about how the earth is flat.
When propaganda gulping idiots like you make fun of me for seeing with my own eyes that the climate is undoubtedly changing, you all seem like a bunch of chimps who are laughing at me because I'm the only one who hasn't smeared himself with his own feces. That's just how freaking stupid you tea bagging, boss man suck @sses seem to me. Since I have never worked in a union shop and seeing how my taxes have paid for the roads, police and fire departments that the bloated rich use daily, while they hide their money offshore to avoid paying their share, your straw that broke the camels back comments are about as ignorant6 as your religion and political views. Now side that up with the fact that I have worked a hundred times harder in my life that some fat, greasy lump sitting in a truck driver seat and you've got yourself an @sswhooping, son. Bye bye has been. Your whole country has left you and yours long in the past.
please tell us more about the nasa research! http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/...
Oh that's right. They totally debunk the "scientists" data from the UN model.

Now I don't like to argue the science really. UN agenda 21 is what I like to argue with leftists about. So millions of people should lose their rights because I drive my toyota tercel to work every day?? While corporations are hardly regulated at all?
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Btw its alredy cooler than it was last year. How?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What left me are the jobs just as they left you. And if you are so blind as to not see how this global warming hoax increased the costs to our business through taxes, increased utility costs, transportation costs, equipment costs, regulation costs, then all I can say is keep your head in the sand and pretend you and yours are not at least partially responsible.

This is not making fun of you. This is telling you how you did your part by supporting something that has not and will never be proven--man made global warming.

Now if you are working so much harder than I am, then why don't you try truck driving for a change? We have plenty of jobs available you know. Take the months to go through the training. Then work for lower wages until you get the experience. Then get a better paying job while spending all day driving through our miserable global warming winters while trying to pilot a 70,000 lbs vehicle through snow storms, across icy bridges and roads without getting in an accident. Oh, and going out for a beer with your friends? Forget about it. Part of being a professional driver means you are under CDL regulations whether you drive your personal car or a tractor-trailer. Police can hold you to DUI standards of a truck which means two beers, and you are legally drunk. And once convicted of a DUI in your car, you lose your job and career. Same holds true if you get too many points or accidents in your car. Insurance companies that provide coverage for trucks will not cover you. You're fired.

Oh, and those road that the "bloated rich" use daily? Those bloated rich paid way more towards those roads in one year than you will in a lifetime. Speaking of the bloated rich, did you read that DumBama only paid 18% in taxes last year? Why, that's only 2.5% more than Romney paid.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

I wonder if poor little bich boy knows obama broke his promise to cut corporate tax loopholes and added a bunch of new ones? I wonder if he knows our taxes were raised and the corporate tax rate was untouched? Another broken obama campaign promise. Yeah, that's really making the "rich" pay their fair share.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

And that Obama has paid 18% income tax this year while creating class warfare those in his income bracket should be paying 30%!!
The most divisive & dishonest president in my life time if not ever.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Pops wrote:
And that Obama has paid 18% income tax this year while creating class warfare those in his income bracket should be paying 30%!!
The most divisive & dishonest president in my life time if not ever.
The thing is, you can give the federal government any amount you wish for taxes. If you are paying 20% and want to give them 40%, they will have no problem taking it. There is also a fund setup for citizens to donate money towards our national debt.

Liberals are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites. Buffett is still paying less taxes than his secretary, Obama is paying less in taxes than his secretaries, and Al Gore consumes more fuel for his giant houses than most people combined on your average American side street. If Republicans lose the house leadership and Piglosi gets to be Speaker again, she will one again take her government funded private aircraft back and forth to Cali.
GBA

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

18WheelsOfIgnorance wrote:
<quoted text>
"...the companies had no choice but to move down south..."
Wonder how much the owner of that company was making when he "had no choice"? The bottom line is when one looks at the pay increase over the last 20 years of the common working man, compared to what the CEOs give themselves, it is abundantly clear that their greed is the reason these companies do anything. We have flatlined while buddies of yours like GW opened the gates on the middleclass in favor of corporations. Also, GW was the one who deregulated the energy industry causing massive damage to the gulf coast due to BPs lax regulations.
You seem like a trained seal to me, barking back whatever bossman tells you to. Thinking what they have taught you to think. Believing the crap they slapped onto the side of a conservative Christian message which you folks gulped down hook, line and sinker. You keep believing that you are on the side of the poor little corporate CEOs. You keep singing the woes of their lavish lifestyles while chumps like yourself smile when tossed a plate of sh!t and preach to hard working taxpayers like myself that we should feel lucky to have it.
Why is it that when those who assume 100% of the risk make more money it is greed and when you working stiffs who leave your problems and go home want more it is not. If you are union, it is almost never a case that you are going to work harder or longer, just louder.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when those who assume 100% of the risk make more money it is greed and when you working stiffs who leave your problems and go home want more it is not. If you are union, it is almost never a case that you are going to work harder or longer, just louder.
I think Ken Blackwell put it best. He said "Liberals believe that earning money doesn't entitle you to it, but wanting money does."
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, you can give the federal government any amount you wish for taxes. If you are paying 20% and want to give them 40%, they will have no problem taking it. There is also a fund setup for citizens to donate money towards our national debt.
Liberals are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites. Buffett is still paying less taxes than his secretary, Obama is paying less in taxes than his secretaries, and Al Gore consumes more fuel for his giant houses than most people combined on your average American side street. If Republicans lose the house leadership and Piglosi gets to be Speaker again, she will one again take her government funded private aircraft back and forth to Cali.
I understand the tax issue quite well. I also understand to not volunteer anything to the gov because it will be wasted, pilfered, in a way, flat out stolen & it still won't be enough.
I also understand the liberal dbl/standards. They jump all over a repub veep that put an 'E' on potato but it's acceptable for Obama to state that there are 57 states & Michelle to say that she's a single mom. We don't even need to do more than mention Bidens name when it comes to verbal gaffs.
There's no mention of all of the promises that Obama has broken starting with transparency & cutting the deficit in 1/2 in his 1st term ! Instead they make mostly lame excuses.
simple mind

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry, but unfortunately for you and Dpants, there is this thing called reality, and it has nothing to do with the tea bagger emailed newsletters you live by. I worked for a company tht moved to the Dom Republic. It had nothing to do with unions or global warming. It was because the company got sued for ripping off another company. Nothing to do with every single employee who lost their job there. It was all about the dumb decisions the "job creators" made on a daily basis and that's the only reason they moved to a place where non-union workers gleefully work for $3 an hour. You know, like the America you bossman suck @sses dream about. Also, if you guys are too stupid to realize our weather is changing, despite the two cold months we had in ...gasp...winter time, then you deserve to be laughed at like clowns by the majority...say it with me...MAJORITY of voting Americans.
Now about Dpants and his hatred for the UN. Seems that is based on Christians believing that a global effort by the UN is "the work of the antichrist". Ooooh how rational. Only a couple of thousand of years behind the rest of the country. Go throw rocks at the moon and think you'll hit it, you treasonous corporate fetch boys. You idiots don't have the slightest clue why you don't believe in climate change or hate the UN.
The earth has been in a thawing stage for several thousand years. The earth was once covered by ice when man was not even here, except neanderthals and dinosaurs.
GBA

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

simple mind wrote:
<quoted text>
The earth has been in a thawing stage for several thousand years. The earth was once covered by ice when man was not even here, except neanderthals and dinosaurs.
This from sombody who thinks Land of the Lost is real.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,781 - 16,800 of29,009
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Discussions

Search the Clinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
Canal Fulton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 19 Musikologist 11
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
centerville Jun 28 neegarsruineverything 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Daughter of slain couple jailed in drug case, s... Jun 25 Norm 7
New Fairfield County Republican Party chairman ... Jun '14 They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••