Hearing in Norton planned on sewer extension

Jan 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: West Side and South Side Leader

Summit County Public Health officials will hold a public hearing Jan. 22 at 7:30 p.m. in the Norton High School gymnasium on the proposed extension of sewers into some sections of the Nash Heights and Brookside Court area.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
Bill

Girard, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The county would not have done a thing if it weren't for our wonderful city administrator.
Jill

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I want to know why they didn't apply for any stimulus funds?
Jack

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jill wrote:
I want to know why they didn't apply for any stimulus funds?
The city would have had to actually work, that's why!

Laziness and lack of vision on the city's part equates to the burden of the project to be born by the citizens.
Accross 21

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
The city would have had to actually work, that's why!
Laziness and lack of vision on the city's part equates to the burden of the project to be born by the citizens.
Norton's administrators and council are ordinary citizens and are no smarter than many of the other citizens. All citizens are allowed to speak at council meetings to suggest methods to pay for sewers. There is an election coming up. Put the people you trust on council. They won't solve your problems any better or they already would have but at least you will have someone new to complain about.
jim

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Why doesn't Barberton and Norton just merge already?

At least the Norton residents wouldn't get gouged on their water and sewer bills -it might be legal for Norton to charge a surcharge on the Barberton service, but is it moral?
Not a Bad Idea

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

jim wrote:
Why doesn't Barberton and Norton just merge already?
At least the Norton residents wouldn't get gouged on their water and sewer bills -it might be legal for Norton to charge a surcharge on the Barberton service, but is it moral?
They share the same zip code and soon will share the post office in downtown Barberton!
Bob

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Not a Bad Idea wrote:
<quoted text>
They share the same zip code and soon will share the post office in downtown Barberton!
Norton citizens are paying to educate a large percentage of Barberton's children through open enrollment.

I heard that 20% of the students at Norton are actually from Barberton.

Merge already, and call it "BarberNortucky".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Discussions

Search the Clinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,421
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 44 min gary 2,225
centerville Jul 28 Zappa 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Canal Fulton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 19 Musikologist 11
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
Daughter of slain couple jailed in drug case, s... Jun '14 Norm 7
•••
•••
•••
Clinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••