Where's the compassion?

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

Akrocentric: Ted Kooser discusses the poem "Hospital" by Elizabeth Bishop All Da King's Men: Obama On Wright Akron Zips: Postgame notes and quotes Balanced Ledger: Quiet spring Blog of Mass Destruction: Bush's ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Casey

Aurora, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

What is this Fazio crazy with his cry "vote Democratic."

Sure, vote Democratic if you favor Muslim terorists over U.S. troops.

Vote Democratic if you want to lose in Iraq instead of to win.

Vote Democratic if you favor keeping the abortion mills running.

Vote Demcoratic if you want higer taxes and a slower economy.

Vote Democratic is you want to keep racial and gender quotas.
westside johnny

Mantua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Casey wrote:
What is this Fazio crazy with his cry "vote Democratic."Vote Democratic is you want to keep racial and gender quotas.
Vote Democratic if you want to lose in Iraq instead of to win.
high casey, i think the editorial is spot on and i am not a democrat. your republican talking points are so old they have begun to ferment.

as far as winning in iraq goes, we will never win there. only the iraqies can win there and they are doing a terrible job. they need a government and maybe they are years from ever being able to sustain a democracy. does that mean we have to spend trillions there until they are able to do that. we are bankrupting our country to do that.
Vote Demcoratic if you want higer taxes and a slower economy.
WOW didn't we lower all the taxes during the bush years. why is the economy in such trouble? why have we bled millions of great paying jobs and see millions in forclosure? i am so sick of this trickle down preaching i could go postal. do you really think that we can't put two and two together. when you say these things and it has been are economic policy and we see just the opposite happen then maybe you are the one that needs to rethink your foolish thoughts.
Vote Democratic if you favor keeping the abortion mills running.
because maybe you might have a daughter that might get raped at 14 or do something really foolish and you don't want her life to be forever changed and for the most part diminished forever. just mind you own business with that. keep your beliefs inside and at church.
Sure, vote Democratic if you favor Muslim terorists over U.S. troops.
get real rushsuker

Since: Sep 07

Hudson, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Bush showed compassion ... to the oil companies, to the credit card companies who were protected from losses by people who go bankrupt due to medical bills eating up everything they own, compassion to the pharmaceutical industries, to the billionaires so that their kids never have to contribute a dime or an honest hour's work in their lives ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance