Clinton man killed in motorcycle crash

Clinton man killed in motorcycle crash

There are 42 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Clinton man killed in motorcycle crash. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

A Clinton man died Sunday afternoon after he lost control of the motorcycle he was driving and crashed into a tree in New Franklin, the Summit County medical examiner's office said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Been there

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2008
I went by the crash on my bike and thought how easy it would be to have done the same thing. A nice day to ride. a little to fast and a curve in the road you didn't know was there.
My heart felt sorrow goes out to the famly.

“"It is what it is..."”

Since: Dec 07

Akron, Ohio

#2 Jul 28, 2008
My sympathies to the family....he worked for APD...my other brothers and sisters in blue
Skedge

Ridgeland, MS

#3 Jul 28, 2008
Mark is my younger brother. You can not imagine the pain we are in right now. We just lost another brother Jimmy on July 16th. We are left wondering just what happened. There was no one else around. He was not drinking. Please make this pain go away.

APD and the Akron Public Schools has just lost a valuable asset.

Since: Aug 07

Jackson Twp.

#4 Jul 28, 2008
Been there wrote:
I went by the crash on my bike and thought how easy it would be to have done the same thing. A nice day to ride. a little to fast and a curve in the road you didn't know was there.
My heart felt sorrow goes out to the famly.
Where was this on Center? Just east of Renninger? That's about the only place I can think of with a truly blind curve.

Very sad. A reminder to all of us who ride - stay within in your skill-level and never outpace your sightline. Never.

Condolences to his family and friends.
Just my opinion

Marengo, OH

#5 Jul 28, 2008
My deepest condolences to Mark's family.

“Stupidity should be painful”

Since: Jun 08

Akron Area

#6 Jul 28, 2008
My husband grew up on Center Rd in Manchester. It's been over 30 years since we've been in that area, but there were some really nasty places in the road...

My sympathies to his family and friends....sjt
A friend

Danbury, CT

#7 Jul 28, 2008
Skedge wrote:
Mark is my younger brother. You can not imagine the pain we are in right now. We just lost another brother Jimmy on July 16th. We are left wondering just what happened. There was no one else around. He was not drinking. Please make this pain go away.
Mark was truly a wonderful guy. We will all miss him.
Jennifer

Marengo, OH

#8 Jul 28, 2008
Skedge wrote:
I truly can't believe it. Please someone wake me up. I've been his "defacto" secretary for a couple years and I dearly loved Mark. My sympathies go out to you and Alta and the rest of the Hagen family.
Curious

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2008
Was Mark related to Jeffrey Hagen from Canal Fulton?
dave from millers

Alliance, OH

#10 Jul 28, 2008
my deepest sympathies to alta and her faimily. i had the pleasure of working with alta in cleveland. she was one of the nicest people i have worked with my heart goes out to her in this time.
Jen

United States

#11 Jul 28, 2008
I Love You Uncle Mark.

Thank You for EVERYTHING You and Alta did for Me.

All My Love, Jen
bls

Salem, OH

#12 Jul 28, 2008
Skedge wrote:
im dont know your family but was sad to hear you lost abrother on july 16th also. are prayer are with you and your family.
Kristine Nash

Massillon, OH

#14 Jul 28, 2008
I just can't believe my heart right now. It hurts for my dear friend and their family. Mark was a wonderfull Man, Husband, Father, Brother, and Uncle. I Love you Alta
Roger Hazou

Israel

#15 Jul 28, 2008
My deepest sympathies to the Hagen Family, Gary words can never express the feelings, please keep trust in God
Skedge

United States

#16 Jul 28, 2008
Curious wrote:
Was Mark related to Jeffrey Hagen from Canal Fulton?
Jeff is our cousin.
Danny and Debbie

Akron, OH

#17 Jul 28, 2008
We met Mark and Alta just over a year ago and they welcomed us with open arms, without question, as new friends. We are in shock that this has happened, Mark was such a good guy. Our heart goes out to Alta.
X-Factor

Dayton, OH

#18 Jul 28, 2008
Please accept my deepest sympathies. Your family will be in our prayers.
Scott and Rhonda

Cleveland, OH

#19 Jul 28, 2008
Atla, our sincere thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time!! Mark was a wonderful man and will truly be missed by soooo many people!!!
Skedge

United States

#20 Jul 28, 2008
Friends, please visit our family web site for updates and pictures of Mark through out his life.

www.skedge.com
Bren

Danbury, CT

#21 Jul 28, 2008
Alta, my deepest sympathy and heartfelt sorrow goes out to you during this time. Mark was a wonderful guy and it was my pleasure to share time with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NPD nabs serial diner and dasher Aug 8 Walking Boss 1
News Hillary Clinton's top five vice presidential picks May '16 inbred Genius 11
News Duo lured New Franklin man to be robbed at knif... (Feb '16) Apr '16 Bwitch 4
News Walsh Jesuit Teacher Suspended After DUI Arrest (Aug '10) Mar '16 BBBBB 105
News Council dust-up ends in court (May '08) Jan '16 Nelson075 12
Canal Fulton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 14
News Summit County Council recognizes City of Norton (Oct '15) Oct '15 Pale Ryder 3

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages