soosad

Oneida, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2011
a local pizza shop owner has been abusing his kids and girlfriend for a very long time. this needs to stop!!! If you are witnessing this you need to call the appropriate authorities. The youngest child has no chance unless someone starts standing up for him. Please help these kids. The girlfriend will NOT protect her own son because she is afraid.
non-abused

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2011
I wish i was abused by this owner who gives these children everything they want when they want it. I have witnessed this so-called abuse numerous times even when they dont deserve it. Those kids have never been touched or abused in any manner. If SOOSAD can give me the number to the proper authorities i would love to call it so i can also be abused. Ill stand up for these kids who are spoiled and cant complain about anything besides what can i get from dad next. Soosad please keep in contact.
soosad

Oneida, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2011
so all the customers are imagining the owner abusing the girlfriend and youngest kid?? doubtful!!
seenit

Florence, MA

#4 Apr 25, 2011
As for the girlfriend ur right, she doesn't speak up BC she not ALLOWED to and if she does she gets a black eye, a sprained wrist or threatened to be tossed out the second story window. As for the kids, the youngest does get whatever he wants, usually. And isn't it odd that the negativeness about this Guy comes out after he pissess off two certain females. How is it said "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"
steph

Jamesville, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2011
I worked there a year ago. He never physically abused his girlfriend or their son there.
always a target

Moravia, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2011
Yes every time 1 or 2 certain women get pissed they post negavitity as a defense.What you dont hear is the second side.One of these women isn't satisified with $900 a month support for 1 child.Its just not enough.I say get up and get a job.Stop relying on others to carry you through life.The other gets $600 a month and is currently quiet.She in past has also posted negativity,but failed to mention a few things.Employed by this terrible guy when she needed help at a rate of $15 hourly for the same tasks others at the same time were paid $8.50.Also given new kitchen appliances,new tires put on her jeep,new hot water heater,heater in car fixed @[email protected] 4 by this bad person.Not to mention paid support during all this.If all ex's had it so bad.Let's all feel bad for them.Current girlfriend well any of her problems are self inflicted.Bite the hand that feeds you and sorry just doesn't cover it.Any time someone has more than the next person someone is trying to figure"How can i get that".Any way lets beat this guy some more.
seenit

Earlville, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2011
He can't be all that bad. I heard he let his son touch the Mercedes once but now u have to buy a ticket to just look at the puke green Maserati. Child support, no way, I gotta have my cars. No worries, he'll have himself back in jail soon enough, either that or the psych Ward.
wrong

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 27, 2011
always a target wrote:
Yes every time 1 or 2 certain women get pissed they post negavitity as a defense.What you dont hear is the second side.One of these women isn't satisified with $900 a month support for 1 child.Its just not enough.I say get up and get a job.Stop relying on others to carry you through life.The other gets $600 a month and is currently quiet.She in past has also posted negativity,but failed to mention a few things.Employed by this terrible guy when she needed help at a rate of $15 hourly for the same tasks others at the same time were paid $8.50.Also given new kitchen appliances,new tires put on her jeep,new hot water heater,heater in car fixed @[email protected] 4 by this bad person.Not to mention paid support during all this.If all ex's had it so bad.Let's all feel bad for them.Current girlfriend well any of her problems are self inflicted.Bite the hand that feeds you and sorry just doesn't cover it.Any time someone has more than the next person someone is trying to figure"How can i get that".Any way lets beat this guy some more.
I know for a fact that neither of these women started this post.
sour apple

Moravia, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2011
Someone sounds jealous.
abusers

Norwich, NY

#10 Oct 17, 2011
Doesn't seem like abuse is an ok trade for child support. Men are supposed to pay child support. You woman are crazy. Abuse is abuse. He isn't allowed to abuse woman just because he pays child support. He pays child support because he knocked them up and that is the way it works. No amount of child support is worth a relationship with an abuser. These woman should take self help classes and break the pattern. Hitters are weak minded losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ali pacino 7 min Scarface 3
silver gets 12 years 8 min Cuohomoisdone 15
WKTV Weather 12 min Comeonridethetrain 56
More corrupt the upd or albany ? 32 min Hey Utica Ahole 13
Utica Welfare Comets FAIL Playoffs! HAHAHAHAHA! 38 min ParticleBoard Front 13
Gordon out of race 1 hr Lois Franz 4
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 1 hr plano 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages