Moe's Cafe California Grand Reopening

Moe's Cafe California Grand Reopening

Posted in the Clinton Forum

Moes Cafe California

Chester, NJ

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Moe's Cafe California has had its Grand Reopening and I ask all of my friends to show Chef Moe some love :) Anyone who lives in Lebanon or Clinton, NJ please tell them about this awesome place. He offers Catering, Take-out, Delivery, and Dine-in. Not only is the food affordable, but it is absolutely amazing. I do not know how he is able to offer some of the best food I have eaten in a while at such incredible prices, but that is a reflection of the type of Man Chef Moe is. He is a quality individual and a generous one at that. So friends and friends of friends, check out the best new place in town :)
We are located in Lebanon NJ, Come Check us out and like us on Facebook :)

http://www.facebook.com/MoesCafeCalifornia

Thanks Admin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Jul '17 Kelly 3
Merv Griffin's old house address? (Jul '12) May '17 ambodian 6
Where is the gym? (Dec '16) Mar '17 lifter 2
News N.J. immigration lawyer: Will Trump be worse th... (Dec '16) Dec '16 spud 47
News Fact checking Clinton's speech slamming Trump i... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hannah2016 1
Review: Winnewald Day Camp (Jul '14) Jun '16 sinkships82 3
News Video: Rutgers coach wins College Baseball Insp... (May '16) May '16 Wayne T Haryshorn 3

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages