wanted in cuba

There are 35 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Feb 14, 2009, titled wanted in cuba. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

ASSATA SHAKUR: Born Joanne Chesimard in New York City, Shakur has used multiple birth dates that make her either 56 or 61.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“HURT ME & MAKE ME STRONGER!”

Since: Nov 08

Where Freedom Dwells!

#25 Feb 19, 2009
as much wrote:
<quoted text>
as your comments and links that are blindly posted without regard to sense and subject matter are a poor imitation of relevant discussion or thought.
You mentioned Spam, well I told you what it is! Though now they do make a lower quality product with chicken in it!
The manufacturer I believe is Hormel.
Cynic

Santa Fe, NM

#26 Feb 19, 2009
So, my one half of my family came from eastern europe at the turn of the 20th century. The other had a long Boston sailing tradition, and many members served in the Union army and navy.

Why exactly am I responsible for slavery? over 150 years later, and it's *MY* fault?

There's no affirmative action for me. No college funds or civic organizations. No one has a month set aside each year to study irish or jewish heritage.

Who is the real racist here?

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#27 Feb 19, 2009
LigerOmniPotentMaxx wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/ article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/02/14/ BA9I15TTJ1.DTL
Yes I saw the candle in Noe Valley last January..I love to shop at Noe Valley' boutiques. San Francisco is a crazy place to assimilate. You just have to let things go, specially when it come to DOGS. In Noe Valley dogs are better than humans. They can eat at any restaurant, and walk the shops openlly. To me it is discusted. And I love my dogs., but my house is not a dog house. About Obama..well thay love HIM so they will probably make him their Saint. But wait a few years..we will see.
El Gringo

Miami, FL

#29 Feb 19, 2009
as much wrote:
<quoted text>
as your comments and links that are blindly posted without regard to sense and subject matter are a poor imitation of relevant discussion or thought.
This man says he is a doctor and he is also rich Cuban, He says he loves to exploit his workers too.
El Gringo

Miami, FL

#30 Feb 19, 2009
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I saw the candle in Noe Valley last January..I love to shop at Noe Valley' boutiques. San Francisco is a crazy place to assimilate. You just have to let things go, specially when it come to DOGS. In Noe Valley dogs are better than humans. They can eat at any restaurant, and walk the shops openlly. To me it is discusted. And I love my dogs., but my house is not a dog house. About Obama..well thay love HIM so they will probably make him their Saint. But wait a few years..we will see.
Use some of that money to help fund the Cuban revolution will ya?

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#31 Feb 19, 2009
El Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>Use some of that money to help fund the Cuban revolution will ya?
Following your MASTERS 'Grindian'! He!,HGe! "GRINDIAN" HE!,HE!

Where Freedom Dwells!

#33 Feb 20, 2009
Were just afraid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lightly Oddly Putz Maxi, or Dick Pooper, or whichever one of your sadly childish sockpuppets you're slipping your fist into, please combine sex and travel, and fuck off if you have nothing to contribute but your usual mindless noise.
Feel free to act like an adult, and challenge views, argue details and make your point, but simply being a moron merely wastes cyberspace.
Don't you clueless children have a school to go to ? Don't you have some history, geography, reality and social-studies to learn ?
Is being a clueless moron part of the American Dream ?
I think not.
George was thinking of you when he wrote this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
MOJON copycat!

“I hate/Love Cherokee and Jose”

Since: Jan 09

San Juan Puerto Rico.

#34 Feb 20, 2009
<quoted text>
MOJON copycat!
What, you are the only one allowed?
More

Santa Fe, NM

#35 Feb 20, 2009
<quoted text>
MOJON copycat!
non sequitor spamming
Apache

Flemington, NJ

#36 Feb 21, 2009
<quoted text>
You mentioned Spam, well I told you what it is! Though now they do make a lower quality product with chicken in it!
The manufacturer I believe is Hormel.
Hey,Warren County, New Jersey guy. Isn't it time you got yourself over to Hot Dog Johnny's in Buttzville for a dog and their "signature" drink- buttermilk? Or if it's closed this time of year, Hot Rod's is open in Glen Gardner. Either excursion would seem a more apt means of dealing with your cabin fever than posting sophomoric nonsense here.

Where Freedom Dwells!

#37 Feb 21, 2009
Apache wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,Warren County, New Jersey guy. Isn't it time you got yourself over to Hot Dog Johnny's in Buttzville for a dog and their "signature" drink- buttermilk? Or if it's closed this time of year, Hot Rod's is open in Glen Gardner. Either excursion would seem a more apt means of dealing with your cabin fever than posting sophomoric nonsense here.
http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php...

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/251618

Where Freedom Dwells!

#38 Feb 21, 2009
Apache wrote:
<quoted text>
My son dated a girl that worked there. Their secret is an all beef high quality hot dog
that is cooked with a blend of gentle tasty spices that impart a very special flavor.
The blend is a secrety that only the owner knows.
As a hodog enthusiast I can tell you they are really good although I've had the world's best, and these rank there asmong them. Ther is no one brand that is absolutely the best. Hirams in Palisaades Park are really good too. That's whast I do when I go out in my motorcycle, go for hot dogs. Now I carry an Acer mininotebook also with aeless to stay connected while munching n my franks.

Where Freedom Dwells!

#39 Feb 21, 2009
My son dated a girl that worked there. Their secret is an all beef high quality hot dog
that is cooked with a blend of gentle tasty spices that impart a very special flavor.
The blend is a secret that only the owner knows.
As a hot dog enthusiast I can tell you they are really good although I've had the world's best, and these rank there among them. There is no one brand that is absolutely the best. Hirams in Palisades Park are really good too. That's what I do when I go out in my motorcycle, go for hot dogs. Now I carry an Acer mini-notebook also with wireless to stay connected while munching on my franks.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#40 Feb 21, 2009
a friend wrote:
i'm sorry to see a man of the law die for no good reason at all..He had a family which means when he was taken away so early they lost more than anyone my heart goes out to them....but in the same token I also understand JOANNE she also had a family that she has left behind. What some of don't realize this woman fought for a reason and she as well as the two familys that has felt the hurt and pain is that her family is feeling the same...Blacks have been killed for so many many years that maybe WE deserve this..and if you read BOTH storys YOU yourself can say what you believe and not believe what they are saying..I'M NOT MAD AT YOU MS. JOANNE CHESIMARD AKA ASSATA SHAKUR LIVE YOUR LIFE THEY OWE IT TO US
Problem with your line of thinking is almost everyone fights for a reason. C.S Lewis once pointed out almost everyone who does evil does so believing they are doing good. The Soviet secret Police under Stalin felt they where making a better society for the future. The SS under Hitler thought they where ridding the world of the evil Jew. so should we forgive them? I dont think so here.

“I hate/Love Cherokee and Jose”

Since: Jan 09

San Juan Puerto Rico.

#41 Feb 21, 2009
<quoted text>
The blend is a secrety that only the owner knows.
As a hodog enthusiast I can tell you they are really good although I've had the world's best, and these rank there asmong them. Ther is no one brand that is absolutely the best. Hirams in Palisaades Park are really good too. That's whast I do when I go out in my motorcycle, go for hot dogs. Now I carry an Acer mininotebook also with aeless to stay connected while munching n my franks.
No, the best hot dogs are from the country that invented them (and baseball) Cuba...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: Rutgers coach wins College Baseball Insp... May 30 Wayne T Haryshorn 3
men in New Jersey who support registered sex of... (Oct '13) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
News Unity Bank SBA Loan Funds New North Brunswick F... Feb '16 JANICE 1
News Clinton's New Jersey snipers dog Bernie in New ... Feb '16 Guest 2
News Kevin Malley says Merck hunger-strike targets P... (May '12) Jan '16 Gayla 25
Manure removal (Sep '07) Jan '16 threecows 15
Review: Campagna, William D Phd - William D Cam... (Sep '11) Jan '16 VICTIMIZED 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages