wanted in cuba

There are 35 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Feb 14, 2009, titled wanted in cuba. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

ASSATA SHAKUR: Born Joanne Chesimard in New York City, Shakur has used multiple birth dates that make her either 56 or 61.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a friend

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2009
i'm sorry to see a man of the law die for no good reason at all..He had a family which means when he was taken away so early they lost more than anyone my heart goes out to them....but in the same token I also understand JOANNE she also had a family that she has left behind. What some of don't realize this woman fought for a reason and she as well as the two familys that has felt the hurt and pain is that her family is feeling the same...Blacks have been killed for so many many years that maybe WE deserve this..and if you read BOTH storys YOU yourself can say what you believe and not believe what they are saying..I'M NOT MAD AT YOU MS. JOANNE CHESIMARD AKA ASSATA SHAKUR LIVE YOUR LIFE THEY OWE IT TO US
cheyenne

Flemington, NJ

#2 Feb 15, 2009
You ally yourself with a convicted murderer and rationalize the brutal killing of a police officer by saying that "they owe it to us"? I hope that one day Joanne Chesimard and her fellow psychopaths are captured and start serving the terms that they deserve. You have an "interesting" choice of role models...

“HURT ME & MAKE ME STRONGER!”

Since: Nov 08

Where Freedom Dwells!

#3 Feb 15, 2009
a friend wrote:
i'm sorry to see a man of the law die for no good reason at all..He had a family which means when he was taken away so early they lost more than anyone my heart goes out to them....but in the same token I also understand JOANNE she also had a family that she has left behind. What some of don't realize this woman fought for a reason and she as well as the two familys that has felt the hurt and pain is that her family is feeling the same...Blacks have been killed for so many many years that maybe WE deserve this..and if you read BOTH storys YOU yourself can say what you believe and not believe what they are saying..I'M NOT MAD AT YOU MS. JOANNE CHESIMARD AKA ASSATA SHAKUR LIVE YOUR LIFE THEY OWE IT TO US
I'm sick & tired of racism & slavery used as an excuse for those of the black race to commit crimes and then claim that they are the victims.
BS! If racism still dominated our culture, obama wouldn't be president!
you really

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Feb 15, 2009
LigerOmniPotentMaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick & tired of racism & slavery used as an excuse for those of the black race to commit crimes and then claim that they are the victims.
must have missed all the racist blather that is still being spewed. And other guy was incompetent and his running mate a ditz.
Andrew

Springdale, AR

#5 Feb 15, 2009
<quoted text>
I agree 100%...Why should we(the white man)be held accountable for something that was done by our ancestors 100's of years ago.
Proud Gay

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 16, 2009
Cherocee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! Enough is enough!
Ay que macho!. Pon tu telefono para llamarte
Proud Gay

Miami, FL

#8 Feb 16, 2009
Soy Cubano...
Checkpoint

Miami, FL

#9 Feb 16, 2009
<quoted text>
Now you really proved how intelligent you really aren't

Where Freedom Dwells!

#10 Feb 16, 2009
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%...Why should we(the white man)be held accountable for something that was done by our ancestors 100's of years ago.
Well, I am a white man, but it was not my white ancestors that did it, it was other whites.
The vast majority of the white people in this country are not the descendants of those that owned slaves in the USA.
what

Santa Fe, NM

#13 Feb 16, 2009
is with the racist comments polluting our day from everywhere?
go away

Santa Fe, NM

#15 Feb 17, 2009
FEED the terrorists to the SHARKS!
spammer.
Peter Ogden

Santa Fe, NM

#16 Feb 17, 2009
<quoted text>
Most of us are descended from slaves. In ancient Greece 9 out of 10 people were slaves. For most of history the majority of Russians were serfs. Many Europeans came to the US as indentured servants. The Jews were slaves. More recently many Chinese were brought to the US as slaves and were worked to death. So which of these groups of former slaves have made the most progress? Those who have focused on moving forward and taking responsibility for their lives or those who dwell on past wrongs, hate and violence? Hate begets hate.

...and by the way; possibly as many as half the current population of the US descended from ancestors who immigrated here after the Civil War and have no connection to American slavery.

Violence is the surest way to alienate those who would be allies. Witness the spread of Tibetan Buddhism throughout the world and the high regard and welcome for the life-honoring people of that tortured homeland.

Where Freedom Dwells!

#17 Feb 19, 2009
go away wrote:
<quoted text>
spammer.
FEED the terrorists to the SHARKS!

Where Freedom Dwells!

#18 Feb 19, 2009
Peter Ogden wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are descended from slaves. In ancient Greece 9 out of 10 people were slaves. For most of history the majority of Russians were serfs. Many Europeans came to the US as indentured servants. The Jews were slaves. More recently many Chinese were brought to the US as slaves and were worked to death. So which of these groups of former slaves have made the most progress? Those who have focused on moving forward and taking responsibility for their lives or those who dwell on past wrongs, hate and violence? Hate begets hate.
...and by the way; possibly as many as half the current population of the US descended from ancestors who immigrated here after the Civil War and have no connection to American slavery.
Violence is the surest way to alienate those who would be allies. Witness the spread of Tibetan Buddhism throughout the world and the high regard and welcome for the life-honoring people of that tortured homeland.
You are rght! But this group wont forget so they can keep on getting handouts!
more

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Feb 19, 2009
<quoted text>
You are rght! But this group wont forget so they can keep on getting handouts!
racist dribble.

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#20 Feb 19, 2009
<quoted text>
Well, I am a white man, but it was not my white ancestors that did it, it was other whites.
The vast majority of the white people in this country are not the descendants of those that owned slaves in the USA.
You are rigth most of them are descendent of Immigrants from Europe and Latin America......That is how Africa got to America !!!...despues de todo y con un final feliz...ahora despues de muchas generaciones son americanos y Presidente. Solo en USA.

Where Freedom Dwells!

#21 Feb 19, 2009
more

Santa Fe, NM

#22 Feb 19, 2009
spam

Where Freedom Dwells!

#23 Feb 19, 2009
more wrote:
Spam
Is a delicious treat made of pork, ham, potato starch & spices. It is sold in cans and has been around for many years. Other luncheon meats are a poor immitation.
as much

Santa Fe, NM

#24 Feb 19, 2009
<quoted text>
Is a delicious treat made of pork, ham, potato starch & spices. It is sold in cans and has been around for many years. Other luncheon meats are a poor immitation.
as your comments and links that are blindly posted without regard to sense and subject matter are a poor imitation of relevant discussion or thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.J. immigration lawyer: Will Trump be worse th... Dec 29 spud 52
Merv Griffin's old house address? (Jul '12) Dec 27 Sstephen 5
Where is the gym? Dec '16 VHM66 1
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Oct '16 Rick 2
News Fact checking Clinton's speech slamming Trump i... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hannah2016 1
Review: Winnewald Day Camp (Jul '14) Jun '16 sinkships82 3
News Video: Rutgers coach wins College Baseball Insp... (May '16) May '16 Wayne T Haryshorn 3

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages