Man who led police on chase in Hunterdon County has addressses in Phillipsburg, Harmony Township

Nov 1, 2009 Full story: Millville News

The man who led police from a half-dozen municipalities on a chase through Hunterdon County on Thursday afternoon has been identified 36-year-old Samuel Emery II, with address in Phillipsburg and Harmony Township.

Full Story
allmy9675

Flemington, NJ

#1 Nov 6, 2009
I have first hand knowledge of the events that happened that day and what had led up to the events that day, and I have been reading all these different comments from people that have no knowledge of this man at all and it is very discouraging. Sam is a good man and his heart is in the right place, he made some poor decisions as a young adult that he has been paying the price for since. When someone is constantly told that they will never amount to nothing, that they are nothing, weventually they beging to feel like nothing, and they have no higher standard or goal to reach for because they were always told they would never amount to nothing. Sam is a very wonderful man, and his heart is as big as they come, he would do anything and everything for anyone, but don;t cross him because then he can make you wish you never met him. I have met many people in my life but no one has ever touched my heart like Sam has, I love him totally and completely and I will stand by his side through all of these rough waters ahead. I would appreciate it if for those of yo that don;t know him if you can keep your negative comments to yourself, no one was hurt that day other then himself. And it could've turned out alot worse for all involved if he didn't have someone there with him that loves him unconditionally. When people hit there bottom, they need support and care, not comments and ridicule. He has some rough roads ahead, I just ask that you don't judge him if you don't know him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don J Nicholson 77 Pittstown NJ, Precision Sunr... Sep 8 XJW 1
Review: First Choice Care LLC Sep 7 anonymous 1
Flamangos in Whitehouse Station reopens as The ... (Jun '09) Aug 25 DRFP 85
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24
Clinton sewer customers fighting proposed rate ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Linda 1
Melanie McGuire (Apr '12) Mar '14 NoDoOver 3
Fourchette cheese shop in Clinton to host grand... (Mar '13) Mar '13 carol sinclair 1
•••

Clinton News Video

•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clinton News, Events & Info