Spitzer's prostitutes, McGreevey's tr...

Spitzer's prostitutes, McGreevey's trysts, Paterson's affairs: Why do we care?

There are 1 comment on the Jersey Journal story from Mar 19, 2008, titled Spitzer's prostitutes, McGreevey's trysts, Paterson's affairs: Why do we care?. In it, Jersey Journal reports that:

Posted by Kelly Heyboer/ The Star-Ledger March 19, 2008 5:12AM Star-Ledger File Photos This week's Jersey Blogs column from the opinion page of Wednesday's The Star-Ledger: Here's what we've learned in the last ... via Jersey Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jersey Journal.

#1 Mar 28, 2008
spitzer practiced safe sox. mcgreevy practices bio-diversity and gives both genders a whack. paterson is a role model for the sight challenged and his defense might be that he couldn't see which credit card he was using nor could he see the woman he was with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Oct 7 Rick 2
News Fact checking Clinton's speech slamming Trump i... Jul '16 Hannah2016 1
Review: Winnewald Day Camp (Jul '14) Jun '16 sinkships82 3
News Video: Rutgers coach wins College Baseball Insp... May '16 Wayne T Haryshorn 3
men in New Jersey who support registered sex of... (Oct '13) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
News Clinton's New Jersey snipers dog Bernie in New ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Guest 2
News Kevin Malley says Merck hunger-strike targets P... (May '12) Jan '16 Gayla 25

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages