Publication of area police reports va...

Publication of area police reports varies

There are 5 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Feb 20, 2006, titled Publication of area police reports varies. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Q: Jack, love your column. I'm curious. Why do we have "for the record" police reports in your supplementary papers - Rankin Ledger, Madison County Herald, and the Clinton News but not the Northeast Ledger? - ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

James

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2006
Do the papers print follow-ups telling if they(people arrested) were found guilty, not guilty or if charges were dropped?
nobbert

UK

#2 Sep 6, 2007
No, there is no follow up.In fact it is a wonder half of them go to court and when they do the get Feck all.So feck off
sardis lake

Tupelo, MS

#3 Sep 14, 2007
s t f u b r i t i d i o t
awsome

Memphis, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2007
awsome
concerned citizen

Clinton, MS

#5 Sep 27, 2007
Bailey Magnet High School received a grade of level 2= Under performing, this has a lot to do with teachers unwilling to go the extra mile to educate our youth. Vanessa A. Patterson is a prime example of a teacher caught up in her own education advancement opportunities, and neglects her students. I have talked with several students that have been subjected to what they call a Ghetto Fabulous teacher, that will come in to class and say things such as, I am on my period don't bother me today, I have homework to do for my class don't bother me, I am in a bad mood do not get on my nerves, etc.
The students I talked with, some have graduated, been held back, dropped out, and a few are unfortunately enduring as you read this post, what they call a neck snapping, head rolling, hip twisting sistah! that will say anything wether it be profanity laced, derogatory, or just plain ghetto to a student.
Jackson Public School's let's give our students educators that have their best interest at heart, and then we may see levels that increase instead of drop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr hillary 21,294
What is the Spiritual difference between Gospel... (Apr '07) Fri gunther 20
Flora Robberies (Aug '14) Oct 13 walkman47 2
News Bay Area Choruses Sing Out in Mississippi Again... Oct 8 Marcavage s Trick 2
News New discussion in challenge to LGBT religious o... Oct 4 Gremlin 16
boy Sep 30 karkians 1
Cammie Rone a Teacher Sep '17 Willie Granville 2

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages