Help a fellow senior citizen couple i...

Help a fellow senior citizen couple in Clinton

Posted in the Clinton Forum

Sue R

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 20, 2013
I have a situation I need help with in Clinton, I'm from Las Vegas Nevada. There is a couple there that I know, she does fabulous cakes and sells them over the internet that's how I met them years ago, 100 year old recipe, can't buy it anywhere, she does a wonderful job on them.

They have been victims of identity theft twice in the last two months. The thieves took ALL of their money, their social security (they are over 70 both of them). They've been living on honey and biscuits, can't buy their medicine, no gas, no nothing. Seems the bank in Clinton hasn't helped at all save to close their account in hopes of stopping the thefts, but not reimbursing them for the loss (mine does thank God).

Anyone willing to help me help them??? I've sent $400 this month just to help them eat and get their medicine but they're running out of hope. I can verify all this, am more than willing to. I have a paypal account that I can use and take the money and send it to them (I'll pay any fees associated with the sending), or if you don't trust this, which I totally understand, I can give you info to send them money directly, they just need help.

If you are willing to help in any way just respond to this, I'll then send you my email address so we can coordinate how to get them some grocery money and medical attention money.

Thanks so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Wheelz 20,703
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) Dec 4 EXXON swamp 6
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Nov 29 Driller 145
Mendenhall Trailer TRASH Nov 29 Rebels 3
A Country Christmas? Nov 28 JOHN 1
Miskelly Furniture Nov 22 Larry 1
Support Your White Dollar Nov 19 TAX PAYER 1

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages