The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,576

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
iuahsiuas

United States

#15201 Apr 4, 2013
uguuy
LaQueefa Big Bubbas GF

Murrieta, CA

#15202 Apr 5, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You shut up the queefer!lol
U shut up U nasty Hole
LaQueefa Big Bubbas GF

Murrieta, CA

#15203 Apr 5, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't of said it any better myself once a gro!d always a burden to us hard working people t.n.b 24/7 7734/2013 the cleansing of America for a whiter brighter future for our children.Be prepared the sh!t is about to hit the fan.Clowns Rule!
F U, go pluck your boyfriends butt hairs
LaQueefa Big Bubbas GF

Murrieta, CA

#15205 Apr 5, 2013
John Henry HoIIiday wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, your name looks familiar! Did we do time together?
Nope sweetie pie, but I did some time with yer daddy while your momma watched, wink wink
seriously

Houston, MO

#15207 Apr 6, 2013
JJJ wrote:
What a sad thread full of pathetic people.
Is that why you came here because you fit in so well? You pusssseeeee idiot. LMFAO
Anonymous

Becket, MA

#15208 Apr 6, 2013
John Henry HoIIiday wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, your name looks familiar! Did we do time together?
You're such an amazing person! The world needs more people like you!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#15209 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You're such an amazing person! The world needs more people like you!
Girl,

That isn't entirely correct.The world needs more people like my friends and I who verbally rip apart all the goofs and freaks in the media and society in general, if you get my drift?
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15210 Apr 6, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl,
That isn't entirely correct.The world needs more people like my friends and I who verbally rip apart all the goofs and freaks in the media and society in general, if you get my drift?
I was just messing around.lol. I read his profile, thought it was pretty funny.
Wondering

Mesquite, NV

#15213 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I was just messing around.lol. I read his profile, thought it was pretty funny.
Hey Country Girl, can you put your picture below your name like Charlie Gurl does?
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15214 Apr 7, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Country Girl, can you put a quarter in your ear and have your teeth fold back like Charlie Gurl does?
Hey country you and Charlie are very talented I have a position in my circus for you as fortune tellers you will get paid with quarters. Lol just messing with you.Bwwwwwwwwa
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#15216 Apr 8, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Country Girl, can you put your picture below your name like Charlie Gurl does?
I think you have to be registered in order to post yur pic, but I'm not sure. I don't know if I can just take a pic of myself then put it in the comment board, I can try. Believe me I'm sick of these people calling me fat. Id love to post my pic.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15217 Apr 8, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have to be registered in order to post yur pic, but I'm not sure. I don't know if I can just take a pic of myself then put it in the comment board, I can try. Believe me I'm sick of these people calling me fat. Id love to post my pic.
Post that picture baby! I bet you're HOT!
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#15218 Apr 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Post that picture baby! I bet you're HOT!
I'm going to have to register, cause it won't let me just link the pic to the site. Unless I'm doing it wrong I'm still new at this!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15219 Apr 8, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to have to register, cause it won't let me just link the pic to the site. Unless I'm doing it wrong I'm still new at this!
Well register sweetie. We all have to learn how to crawl before we can walk. I am sure there are a few other things you might be new at that I could assist you with!:)
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#15220 Apr 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well register sweetie. We all have to learn how to crawl before we can walk. I am sure there are a few other things you might be new at that I could assist you with!:)
Oh yeah! And what would that be;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15221 Apr 8, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah! And what would that be;)
Just close you eyes my little precious and let your beautiful mind wonder.........
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#15222 Apr 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just close you eyes my little precious and let your beautiful mind wonder.........
Oh, come on, play with me a little. Its just me and you here baby. Don't make me wonder!;)
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15223 Apr 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just open your thighs my little precious and let your beautiful mind wonder.........
Warrior you are the man,the myth and the legend of topics I have a Nick name suited for you I will call you Rudolph Vaseleno.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Honk! Honk!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15224 Apr 8, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, come on, play with me a little. Its just me and you here baby. Don't make me wonder!;)
Nothing more I would rather do than play with you luv!
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#15225 Apr 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more I would rather do than play with you luv!
well let's go ICP can watch.lol;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roger c blevins 23 hr beware of this ab... 1
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Dec 25 jenstriegel 14
Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Dec 24 Swedenforever 26
Review: Ramelli Waste Dec 23 mark Coleman 1
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Dec 22 Quit 1,991
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Dec 19 Creekman 27
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Clinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton

Personal Finance