The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,393

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
TacoBellBurritoJ ones says

Alice, TX

#14280 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your fat mother!
LMAO!!!

Alice, TX

#14281 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds hot;)
Malaguena salerosa (country girl) muy ermosa, con labios dulce como miel. Como quisiera carisiar tu piel. Which one of these Latin beauties, If you dare to tell me, resembles you most country girl?

Alice, TX

#14282 Mar 5, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I see your back again you shake and bake trailer trash hillbilly and your momma smells like fish tacos e.s.a Bwwwwwwwwwa you better have you're green card se.5372/7734 Cleaning up America campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our kids.This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
What you need to clean up is your tooth...lol. Now GIT!!

Alice, TX

#14283 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Taco Smell you better stop talking to her that way. Do you hear me, well do you..
Well, I was offended earlier.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#14284 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your first edition Erkel doll should suffice!
Lol you are such an idiot. You don't make any sense to me. The way you speak to me and others on Topix is beyond atrocious, yet you fawn over country gurl like a dog in heat. You flirt with her constantly even though you know she's married. You make absolutely no sense.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#14285 Mar 5, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART you must be on a break I hope you have the out of order sign on the restroom door so you can chime in on topics just bring yourself and a tin cup and start moon walking.Bwwwwwwa 5372/7734/2013
Oh yeah it's up for my $32 hr job cleaning toilets at Ford lol. Wanna join me??
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14286 Mar 5, 2013
TacoBellBurritoJones says wrote:
<quoted text>Come on chet, you have to admit , it is a beautiful language. Especially when you can speak eloquently. Cupcake would pee her panties if she heard me personally charm her chones off with my Spanish articulation...lol.
you're so right taco bell burrito jones! Im sooo sorry:(
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#14287 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Come on chet, you have to admit , it is a beautiful language. Especially when you can speak eloquently. Cupcake would pee her panties if she heard me personally charm her chones off with my Spanish articulation...lol.
Did you ever hear a Porto Rican babble a mile a second? They are a negative force around here. I grew up with Polocks and that was bad enough hearing them, but I think the Porto Ricans are worse.
The only Mexicans I know of are on TV like the Cisco Kid and Poncho and I like hearing them.
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14288 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Malaguena salerosa (country girl) muy ermosa, con labios dulce como miel. Como quisiera carisiar tu piel. Which one of these Latin beauties, If you dare to tell me, resembles you most country girl? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n_fJRZ1-wcgXX
I don't look mexican! Im tan so everyone thinks I am, but naturally I have dirty blonde hair and light green eyes.lol. no latinos look like that unless their a mix.lol...and I don't have a problem with the woman, all the men I've met were disqusting! Sure you're not all like that and I said that before! I love Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel he's so cute I want to put him in my pocket:) but don't you dare tell me that alot of the mexicans in america aren't pigs! I know alot of white people are! And you can go ahead and put whites down all you want, it don't bother me the slightest bit. I don't categorize myself to a certain race! Its morals, all the ones up here are nasty, and even the ones down south that I've heard of are worse, in North Carolina! My fiance, when he lived down there got stabbed by one because he had $5! Now don't go and get you're taco in a bunch! Im sry if I came off hostile:)
TacoBellburritoj ones says

Alice, TX

#14289 Mar 5, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear a Porto Rican babble a mile a second? They are a negative force around here. I grew up with Polocks and that was bad enough hearing them, but I think the Porto Ricans are worse.
The only Mexicans I know of are on TV like the Cisco Kid and Poncho and I like hearing them.
The Spanish language gets sped up and slowed down by all Latin peoples. I personally do not like hearing Puerto Rican dialect. It just chops it up horribly, but the Mexican version you hear on TV like the novelas is eloquent, and it is also spoken down here in South Texas.
Pedro

Alice, TX

#14290 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't look mexican! Im tan so everyone thinks I am, but naturally I have dirty blonde hair and light green eyes.lol. no latinos look like that unless their a mix.lol...and I don't have a problem with the woman, all the men I've met were disqusting! Sure you're not all like that and I said that before! I love Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel he's so cute I want to put him in my pocket:) but don't you dare tell me that alot of the mexicans in america aren't pigs! I know alot of white people are! And you can go ahead and put whites down all you want, it don't bother me the slightest bit. I don't categorize myself to a certain race! Its morals, all the ones up here are nasty, and even the ones down south that I've heard of are worse, in North Carolina! My fiance, when he lived down there got stabbed by one because he had $5! Now don't go and get you're taco in a bunch! Im sry if I came off hostile:)
I know of whom you speak of, but most down here in south Texas are well educated and  behave with morals and treat their women like queens. I also know of alto of wanna be thugs whom i despise. Also there are some illegal walking around here who are disrespectful and no good, just as there are Hispanic citizens here that suck. Just depends, but most Hispanic people i know are hard working , God fearing, conservatives. We party till the sun comes up, play country on guitar.
Taco says

Alice, TX

#14291 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>you're so right taco bell burrito jones! Im sooo sorry:(
You are pardoned....this time. Lol.
Taco says

Alice, TX

#14292 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't look mexican! Im tan so everyone thinks I am, but naturally I have dirty blonde hair and light green eyes.lol. no latinos look like that unless their a mix.lol...and I don't have a problem with the woman, all the men I've met were disqusting! Sure you're not all like that and I said that before! I love Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel he's so cute I want to put him in my pocket:) but don't you dare tell me that alot of the mexicans in america aren't pigs! I know alot of white people are! And you can go ahead and put whites down all you want, it don't bother me the slightest bit. I don't categorize myself to a certain race! Its morals, all the ones up here are nasty, and even the ones down south that I've heard of are worse, in North Carolina! My fiance, when he lived down there got stabbed by one because he had $5! Now don't go and get you're taco in a bunch! Im sry if I came off hostile:)
Look at the women in video, they are Latin, from Mexico and surrounding areas. Very beautiful.
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14293 Mar 5, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text> I know of whom you speak of, but most down here in south Texas are well educated and  behave with morals and treat their women like queens. I also know of alto of wanna be thugs whom i despise. Also there are some illegal walking around here who are disrespectful and no good, just as there are Hispanic citizens here that suck. Just depends, but most Hispanic people i know are hard working , God fearing, conservatives. We party till the sun comes up, play country on guitar.
most of the ones working on the farms up here are illegal! The ones that raped that girl were! Each big time farm up here provide a small house for their mexican workers, so there's like 15 of them all living together in a house the size of a double wide. They work, save all their money and go back to mexico living high on the hog. One farmer not too long ago got busted providing under the table work for illegal immigrants! And that pisses me off, that's the only work that needs to be done around here pretty much is farmhand shit, and none of them will hire a white man unless they have a CDL
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14294 Mar 5, 2013
Taco says wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the women in video, they are Latin, from Mexico and surrounding areas. Very beautiful.
I know latino woman are beautiful, there are beautiful woman in every race. But I can't watch you're video! I can't go on youtube from this site! I have to cancel out first.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#14295 Mar 5, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text> I know of whom you speak of, but most down here in south Texas are well educated and  behave with morals and treat their women like queens. I also know of alto of wanna be thugs whom i despise. Also there are some illegal walking around here who are disrespectful and no good, just as there are Hispanic citizens here that suck. Just depends, but most Hispanic people i know are hard working , God fearing, conservatives. We party till the sun comes up, play country on guitar.
I don't have much respect for those Hispanic drug cartel types who behead their enemies 10 at a time and display them along roadsides around Juarez. They aren't any better than those Muslim terrorists or the old WW2 Nazis. Every race, religion and nationality has their trash.
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14296 Mar 5, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have much respect for those Hispanic drug cartel types who behead their enemies 10 at a time and display them along roadsides around Juarez. They aren't any better than those Muslim terrorists or the old WW2 Nazis. Every race, religion and nationality has their trash.
Yep!!!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14297 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is the freaks section where you came from dude? Now if you continue to disrepect her in the manner you are, I will make sure your entire beaner family is deported. Do you hear me, well do you..
You're so sweet:)lol
ELnegero

United States

#14298 Mar 5, 2013
Taco says wrote:
<quoted text> You are pardoned....this time. Lol.
Hey taco queen shove your pardon up you're azz oh you like that don't you did you hear me well did you.
tim macdonald

United States

#14299 Mar 5, 2013
Commie obama &gays will destroy NFL.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check This Out 11 hr SOBER Mule 1
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi Oct 22 Swedenforever 5
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Oct 20 Geoscientist 1,990
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
Review: Grace And Mercy Personal Care And Respi... Sep 26 Lars Megler 1
Clinton Dating
Find my Match

Clinton Jobs

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton

Personal Finance