The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13705 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
You could be a miserable thing right now because you are fat and ugly......
Did you run out of twinkies???
Most of dem "brothas" love a fat white girl.....
Stop taking your anger out on people because you ran out of hostess treats.....
maybe some excercise will make you feel better...
have you ever tried running on a treadmill or jogging???
I think you need to go speak to someone it's not healthy to be an ugly or miserable broad....
if none of that works you can try plastic surgery...
But that would mean you need to keep working harder on the streets and maybe your pimp will pay for it......
I'm sure you will find happiness sooner or later don't give up big cheeks.........
Look at you, Vinnie. You respond to every one of my posts multiple times with lengthy nonsensical rants that say absolutely nothing. Without effort, I've made you my bich. InaneClownPusse will be jealous. Adjust your wig boy; you're a mess.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13708 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
Did you figure out what that nasty smell was coming from your pussee??
Check to see if it's blue you probably have the blue waffle...
You wish you could have a man like me but i would never go for something like you...
especially not after all those homieez passed you around...
Now get back to your porch you left demarcus and latrell waiting...
I've been told that they're thinking about passing you off to the harlem globe trotters..
who's laughing now hoe!!!
Hahahaha. You started out with "I know you are but what am I," and went directly into another tailspin from there. As much fun as it would be to keep you dancing all night, I have to go for now. Be sure to sleep on your stomach in case InaneClownPusse shows up. ;)
Beast from the East

United States

#13709 Feb 17, 2013
I voted for me.
dartdain

Danville, WV

#13710 Feb 18, 2013
in 2011 Garry McCarthy blamed Sarah Palin and institutionalized racism for the gun violence in Chicago’s black and Latino communities.After totally dismissing the citizen’s right to redress grievances, McCarthy trained his constitutional wisdom on the 2nd Amendment. Despite recent court decisions to the contrary, McCarthy opined that the 2nd Amendment limits citizens to owning smooth-bore muskets. McCarthy went on to say that he believes that the 2nd Amendment supports mandatory liability insurance for firearm owners and the mandatory application of GPS tracking devices to civilian owned firearms.

“Garry McCarthy ‘s understanding of our Constitution barely qualifies him as a meter maid, never mind the chief of the nation’s third largest police department,” commented ISRA Executive Director Richard Pearson.

They only do what there told to do, keep repeating a lie amd people will start to beleived it.
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13712 Feb 18, 2013
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!

Watch And Listen To This Video:

www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13713 Feb 18, 2013
Europium wrote:
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!
Watch And Listen To This Video:
www.youtube.com/watch...
White people always use this video of King Samir Shabazz to try and "wake" white people up. Klansmen and Skinheads scream ethnic cleansing ALL THE TIME! I'm aware of the double standard and I think Mr. Shabazz and any person of any color screaming for any kind of ethnic cleansing is WRONG! What I don't get is why white people act so surprised that foaming-at-the-mouth racist black people exist? Racism is racism no matter who it comes from. We don't get any special exceptions because we're black. What people don't understand is that Mr. Shabazz or someone like Mr. Tom Metzger have the right to express their views no matter how foul, crooked, or repulsive they are. They really are no real threat. These people represent a sub-minority in American culture. Do act surprised white people.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13716 Feb 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
White people always use this video of King Samir Shabazz to try and "wake" white people up. Klansmen and Skinheads scream ethnic cleansing ALL THE TIME! I'm aware of the double standard and I think Mr. Shabazz and any person of any color screaming for any kind of ethnic cleansing is WRONG! What I don't get is why white people act so surprised that foaming-at-the-mouth racist black people exist? Racism is racism no matter who it comes from. We don't get any special exceptions because we're black. What people don't understand is that Mr. Shabazz or someone like Mr. Tom Metzger have the right to express their views no matter how foul, crooked, or repulsive they are. They really are no real threat. These people represent a sub-minority in American culture. Do act surprised white people.
I'm not surprised in the least, Kallark, and well said. You are right; racism exists at some level in all ethnicities. There is also same race racism. It always astonishes me that people would rather bask in their hate, rather than become part of a socially acceptable solution.

I extend my apologies to you for disrupting this thread last night. I hope your day is fantastic.

Sylacauga, AL

#13717 Feb 18, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
It's WHITE America!!!!!!!!!
why is it that when one of your peoples decide to get an education or work clowns like you mock them?????
Then you tell them that they're acting white...
Nobody cares what you or your hookers have to say..
Time for you to head back to the zoo so your trainers can get paid.....
try not to slip on anymore banana peels you already look demented as it is and they need your performance until they find a replacement...
Who are you talking to and what are you talking about??

Sylacauga, AL

#13718 Feb 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION:*DON'T* act surprised white people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13720 Feb 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION:*DON'T* act surprised white people.
Are you a RACIST?
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13721 Feb 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am. You are so correct...I feed the trolls way too much lol. It's just so much fun. Maybe one day I'll wise up.
I think its fun too..lol..id like to join in on the conversation. Some of these poeple r so damn stupid, they need correction.:)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13722 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I think its fun too..lol..id like to join in on the conversation. Some of these poeple r so damn stupid, they need correction.:)
First learn how to spell, idiot!
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13726 Feb 18, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
"poeple"????????
You're the stupid one who needs correction...
It seems that you're another waste of life ghetto high school drop out who got knocked up by a retard named quayvon...
Stop being a worthless piece of excretement and go back to school you still have a lot to learn..
I'll translate dat fo yu in ebonics...
go back tuu skool yu gottz lotz tuuu lern..
You're an idiot with moronic tendencies...
actually I graduated with a new york state regents diploma with a major in veterinary science. I have 2to beautiful boys with my HUSBAND who may I add is WHITE. Your the goddamn moron I know how to spell sometimes there typos! But as long as ya'll know what im saying I don't give a shit. You half retarded inbred lowlife. Yur so goddamn stupid u don't have anything better to do then put people down...cause u da da da don't understand anythang;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13727 Feb 18, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>actually I graduated with a new york state regents diploma with a major in veterinary science. I have 2to beautiful boys with my HUSBAND who may I add is WHITE. Your the goddamn moron I know how to spell sometimes there typos! But as long as ya'll know what im saying I don't give a shit. You half retarded inbred lowlife. Yur so goddamn stupid u don't have anything better to do then put people down...cause u da da da don't understand anythang;)
Never explain yourself to a dumbass troll.:)
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13728 Feb 18, 2013
Let me guess your a short, fat, dumpy, miserable lil man who hasn't seen yur penis since the 5th grade. U probly sit behind a desk for a living and yur pissed off because that hard working black man got the promotion instead of u.. so you hate people and TRY to grind them into the dirt to compensate for what u lack physically, mentally, emotionally,,etc... I know people like u like the back of my hand...and like that other girl posted your suffering from lil man syndrome that's y yur a piss ass lil bitch!

Sylacauga, AL

#13733 Feb 18, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is a close minded idiot who thinks everyone owes him something.....
News flash to all those living off of the taxpayers it doesn't matter what color you are....
We are sick and tired of white trash and ghetto retards now do us all a favor and get off of welfare and become a taxpayer!!!
Everything you imbeciles touch turn into a dump..
To all you white trash and ghetto hoodlum girls...
you are not beyonce or mariah carey so stop trying to act like them and stop having babies at the age of 13...
These "youth" could use more role-models other then 50 cent, fat joe and dr dre....
you illiterate clowns are out of control..
Yeah...I'm a close-minded idiot but I never see you direct your righteous indignation at the political leaders or businesses or businesspeople who essentially collect entitlements through ridiculous tax breaks, loopholes, and contributions. What about them??

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13734 Feb 18, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is a close minded idiot who thinks everyone owes him something.....
News flash to all those living off of the taxpayers it doesn't matter what color you are....
We are sick and tired of white trash and ghetto retards now do us all a favor and get off of welfare and become a taxpayer!!!
Everything you imbeciles touch turn into a dump..
To all you white trash and ghetto hoodlum girls...
you are not beyonce or mariah carey so stop trying to act like them and stop having babies at the age of 13...
These "youth" could use more role-models other then 50 cent, fat joe and dr dre....
you illiterate clowns are out of control..
No, he isn't a closed minded idiot, Vinnie. But you certainly are. You refuse to see anyone else's point because you're a narrow minded bigot. Instead, you resort to childish stereotypical slurs and sexual degradation, giving us all a glimpse of what a complete moron you truly are. Thanks for that, Vinnie. ;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13739 Feb 18, 2013
This is good..

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13740 Feb 18, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen big lips i really don't care what you have to say..
Do us all a favor and move on to a place where people will care about your opinions...
You think you can insult me and then expect me not to say anything back?
you asked for it!
If you didn't care what I have to say, you wouldn't respond to me over and over and over. I asked for it? LOL! That's the typical mentality of a hate filled mongrel. Keep trying, Cupcake, and failing miserably.
country_gurl

Red Hook, NY

#13741 Feb 18, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen big lips i really don't care what you have to say..
Do us all a favor and move on to a place where people will care about your opinions...
You think you can insult me and then expect me not to say anything back?
you asked for it!
ooooohhh, y so snappy? I hit the nail on the head when it came to how your pathetic life panned out for ya huh? And u know what im not trying to win the speller of the year award. Im trying to post these comments on my droid! Touch screens r a bitch. And I just love how analytical you are...its quite amusing...and im not from utica the first 3 digits of my cell belong to that area but that's not where im from, I've never even been there..im from a nice small town...country GURl all the way honey;) and for as much as you would just love it if my family were all inbred and demented sry to say my kids r gorgous and healthy and smart. I don't do drugs...EVER...im clean as a whistle....a good wife, a good mother and a good person:):):) sry your just a pathetic excuse for a human being, I hope things work out for u and u stop being so miserable;)xoxoxoxoxoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 3 hr rooster 1,990
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) 12 hr Larry 12
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Dec 19 Creekman 27
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Daniel Bolles (May '14) Dec 13 scammed 4
Honey Ates Dec 8 Freak E 2
Clinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:29 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:29PM
Saints' Disastrous Season Ends in Fitting Fashion
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Yahoo! Sports 1:30 AM
ICYMI: Ravens, Saints stumble; 3 titles to decide
NBC Sports 1:33 AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports