The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20985 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#8181 Jul 16, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the other thing we are supposed to accept is the imagery from the advertising industry of just how normal, and average intact black families are. It seems that the majority of commercials in the morning are a reality reflection of how most whites lives are, but they use all black actors. From life insurance, to car purchases, to paper towels, to banking we see imagery of black Dad's with (their?) kids, black women in their "stay at home" mom roles in their perfectly white kitchens and the family dog (not a pitbull), grandparents attending family functions in their home in the Hamptons. We all know that there are such families, but they are the exceptions. The rule in the black demographic is what we see today in Milwaukee, or Virginia, or Chicago where the youth riot and randomly attack innocent whites, or kill each other faster then soldiers are dying in our war efforts. I suppose the imagery we are being subjected too is for a purpose, and that purpose is to try and change our perception of what blacks are all about. The only problem with this campaign to "normalize" our perceptions of the black demographic is reality. As a citizen group, the country truly would be better off without them and their shitty attitudes. I suppose just wanting peace on our streets and stability in our schools makes me a full blown racist though according to the very source
of the problem.
What's up O? How ya been? So let me get this right, the rule, according to you, is that I'm really intrinsically evil? You say there are "exceptions" to your rules and the rules of most white people but really, there are none, correct? Our genetic inclination, in your eyes, is toward flagrant wickedness right?
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8182 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up O? How ya been? So let me get this right, the rule, according to you, is that I'm really intrinsically evil? You say there are "exceptions" to your rules and the rules of most white people but really, there are none, correct? Our genetic inclination, in your eyes, is toward flagrant wickedness right?
Then do what I ask without complaining and being phobic try to bond ?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8183 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
... just look at the deaths and crime stats for Detroit. Flagrant wickedness right?
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8184 Jul 16, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... just look at the deaths and crime stats for Detroit. Flagrant wickedness right?
We should all sit in front of tv watch the Kardashians then believe all is well ?

Location hidden

#8185 Jul 16, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>We should all sit in front of tv watch the Kardashians then believe all is well ?
... their humongus rear ends would remind me of Detroit. Thinking of Detroit would remind me of the flagrant wickedness.

I'm sooo confuuused!
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8186 Jul 16, 2012
It's almost scary at this point no matter what color we are, the real world is looking us in the face and we feel the desperation ?

United States

#8187 Jul 16, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... their humongus rear ends would remind me of Detroit. Thinking of Detroit would remind me of the flagrant wickedness.
I'm sooo confuuused!
And I guess their flat rear ends remind me of an ironing board....quite shapeless, flat, and unappealing...
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8188 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess their flat rear ends remind me of an ironing board....quite shapeless, flat, and unappealing...
Go as deep as you can then scream !
Fitus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#8189 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
the sheboons have the junk in the trunk.

Location hidden

#8190 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
... Once you go butt eject you dont go back huh chimp?
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#8191 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The statistics and facts clearly establish that as a fact "K". Not that you are. I know your not. Your the citizen that I can only wish your community reflected as the "norm". We can only wonder when the country will get fed up with all the racists in the black community and begin to hold them accountable. I think it will require a whole new round of riots. What do you think?

United States

#8192 Jul 16, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The statistics and facts clearly establish that as a fact "K". Not that you are. I know your not. Your the citizen that I can only wish your community reflected as the "norm". We can only wonder when the country will get fed up with all the racists in the black community and begin to hold them accountable. I think it will require a whole new round of riots. What do you think?
O you're exactly right, friend. I mean that 100%.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8193 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lead the pack

Location hidden

#8194 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
... That would be sweet. This time they can rob, pillage, and kill there own, and destroy there own stuff ... lol.

Then if they do a good enough job we will have to send them to a reservation in wyoming or something.

United States

#8195 Jul 16, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... That would be sweet. This time they can rob, pillage, and kill there own, and destroy there own stuff ... lol.
Then if they do a good enough job we will have to send them to a reservation in wyoming or something.
yep. You're right. I don't want have anything to do with them either.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8196 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yep. You're right. I don't want have anything to do with them either.
Use Ebonics it will do you proud ?

Melrose Park, IL

#8199 Jul 17, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo cracker, ahs done like yall dissin we brothas, no wat i be sayin>
Fail again. It's one of our race gospel pastors trying to "speak" black.

“no”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8201 Jul 17, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
Correction:
I am aware E St Louis, Ill. is a black enclave of criminals. I have seen it on Cops, the TV show, and read about how it is populated with thugs.
know some folks from east St Louis that live in Atlanta now from what I hear its fckd up

Melrose Park, IL

#8202 Jul 17, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
daddy is das really you doin yo uncle tom here yall? mama dun sez das yall poach on here.
so you went from black to country huh??
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#8204 Jul 17, 2012
Here is some more recent mobs of black youths damaging property and terrorizing innocent citizens. Interesting that f you take the time to read the article, you will not find a single reference to race. They are just described as "teenagers". This is out of control and we hear nothing from the President or black leaders. We hear nothing from the main stream media. We hear nothing about these incidents even on the local news where these riots are happening.
I am getting sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am beginning to hate my country and many of it's people. I have never been one to be a hater but it's not hard to get sucked into being one. Blacks and democrats are making it easy. I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridgeland lost to the blacks Sat Joy 3
Wake up, our Food and Water is being Poisoned. Sat Harold 9
News Lee County to-go-cup bill heads to Bryant Apr 22 Second Hand Debs 30
anyone know Justin M Moore he is from jackson h... Apr 18 legal owner of th... 1
Those Who Hate God ( REPENT) Apr 13 Mammy Teresa 5
3rd party cdl tester in Jackson ms Apr 6 Katrina21 1
Does my one vote count? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Coon Skin 7

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages