Family of Tea Party leader arrested i...

Family of Tea Party leader arrested in Senate race scandal plans...

There are 34 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 3, 2014, titled Family of Tea Party leader arrested in Senate race scandal plans.... In it, Fox News reports that:

Several pending legal battles are emerging in connection with the dramatic Mississippi Republican Senate race, including a lawsuit FoxNews.com is told is being prepared by the family of a local Tea Party leader who died in an apparent suicide days after the election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#1 Jul 3, 2014
Just because a Teabagger is dead doesn't mean he can't launch frivolous lawsuits and whine about losing!

LOL

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Jul 4, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Just because a Teabagger is dead doesn't mean he can't launch frivolous lawsuits and whine about losing!
LOL
Yawn, liberals never win on a level playing field.
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 4, 2014
Another Tea Party crime family is being brought to justice.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#6 Jul 4, 2014
The real disease is the cost of D-baggers! Diseased and costly with very little survival skills without others paying for them. D-baggers use other peoples flaws against themselves knowing theirs are ten times worse. In the end , the utopia they believe is government will destroy them as well as everyone else and the warning signs have been around for years. History repeats with false wealth provided by false currency and expanded by corrupted politicians and crony capitalists with forced freedom based on a much wider line of ability that forces inequality in people that that are better. Hence we are taxed to the rafters and it will go higher and is as there is no hope for growth in a culture that with just the boomers retiring is going bad big time. And most of them are owed and not stealing. You D- bagging evil ph uks! The collapse will get you. But get the innocent on both sides of the political aisle as it is now.
Cat74

Hanover Park, IL

#7 Jul 4, 2014
The TEA people can sit back, and watch as Obama's filthy diseased gangbangers stream across the open Southern border. The Democrats will pay dearly in November for what they have done.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#8 Jul 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, liberals never win on a level playing field.
Conservatives would never be the majority in the House without gerrymandered districts and disenfranchising voters.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#9 Jul 4, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The TEA people can sit back, and watch as Obama's filthy diseased gangbangers stream across the open Southern border. The Democrats will pay dearly in November for what they have done.
You are counting on voters not being aware of the 2002 George Bush policy enacted that prevents children detained crossing the border from being deported.

Instead those kids are forwarded to DHS for processing instead of being immediately dumped back on the other side of the border.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#10 Jul 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, liberals never win on a level playing field.
Which...means virtually nothing, like the other 5,346 times you've used that line. Yawwwnnn

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#11 Jul 4, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Your openly hateful and racist posts are preferable to your usual mealy-mouthed lies and BS, I must say. At least they're slightly more honest.

Paris

#13 Jul 5, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives would never be the majority in the House without gerrymandered districts and disenfranchising voters.
Horse hockey.

Paris

#14 Jul 5, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>Which...means virtually nothing, like the other 5,346 times you've used that line. Yawwwnnn
Thank you, when you copy my posting prose, it's quite a complement.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#15 Jul 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, when you copy my posting prose, it's quite a complement.
NO one "copies" you, everyone pretty much just laughs at you. LOL!
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#16 Jul 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse hockey.
Conservatives loss the 2012 Elections by a combined 1 Million votes. They were able to still retain the House losing 8 seats.. That was only through the 2010 gerrymandering that was possible.

Paris

#17 Jul 6, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives loss the 2012 Elections by a combined 1 Million votes. They were able to still retain the House losing 8 seats.. That was only through the 2010 gerrymandering that was possible.
Obama downplays controversy over Hillary Clinton's wealth comments......after spending six years trashing those with wealth. The one percenters

Paris

#18 Jul 6, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
NO one "copies" you, everyone pretty much just laughs at you. LOL!
TX Trip: Three Fundraisers -- No Border Visit...Well at least Obama is consistant. No work, all play.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#19 Jul 6, 2014
I am counting on voters looking at their lives today, and asking themselves if they are better off today then they were January 19, 2009. Those who are really better off will vote Democrat, those who are not better off can vote Republican.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#20 Jul 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama downplays controversy over Hillary Clinton's wealth comments......after spending six years trashing those with wealth. The one percenters
Your above post is another attempt at deflecting from the discussion,

Show where your ideas above are relevant to: "Conservatives losing the 2012 Elections by a combined 1 Million votes and managed to still retain the House "

Do you have some kind of attention deficit disorder?

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#21 Jul 6, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I am counting on voters looking at their lives today, and asking themselves if they are better off today then they were January 19, 2009. Those who are really better off will vote Democrat, those who are not better off can vote Republican.
Anyone with a brain (disclaimer: you are thereby disqualified) knows we're better off. Just economically, the country's in FAR better shape.

If people vote the way you want them to, you'll lose in a landslide, putz....LOL
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Jul 6, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Vietnam, Kent State, and Watergate ended any "patriotic" feelings I had about this country. That and reading up on its true history of genocide, slavery and racism.
What's our virtuous present like? Illegal detentions and spying....unjustifiable foreign wars and occupations....torture, drone strikes, support for overseas thugs. Tax breaks and support for the rich and corrupt, while ordinary people lose jobs and homes, and no one cares.
Screw it. Celebrate our distant past, because most of our history sucks.
What an idiot and complete historical revisionist lying sack of crap you are, not to mention a scummy traitor and coward.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#23 Jul 6, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot and complete historical revisionist lying sack of crap you are, not to mention a scummy traitor and coward.
Always a pleasure to rile up a sad, pathetic little hillbilly boy with a dead-end life like yourself, TrouserTrout.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
intown site hotel 7 hr nattie555 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 24 Yeah 37
Phillip Grizzard Aug 24 SWWN 1
jackson ms Aug 21 nattie555 1
9 Lives Matter Aug 20 KITTEN 2
Memories Aug 18 Yup 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages