Exchange Student Killed

Exchange Student Killed

There are 1 comment on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Sep 15, 2007, titled Exchange Student Killed. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

“We're all very, very sad, very heart broken. This young lady was one of our own. She was always so cheerful, so friendly, and she's gonna be greatly missed.”

Clinton 09/13/07 Exchange Student Killed Students at Mississippi College are mourning the loss of one of their own. via WLBT-TV Jackson

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

BpD Comments

Vicksburg, MS

#1 Sep 21, 2007
When I read about this young exchange student being killed by a car on Hwy80, I just shook my head, because I feared that this was going to happen. Several times over the last few months, I've been at the red light in the construction zone in front of MC, when a "swarm" of 6 exchange students surrounded my car (both front and back) trying to cross Hwy80 going toward Kroger's. Yes, they need an education on safe walking.
Yes, Clinton is at fault too. Everytime I've seen Clinton involved with new construction, I wonder: Why didn't they put side-walks/bike-trails? Why didn't they install underground utilities? Why didn't they attempt to make it appealing to the senses. Clinton could take some lessons from our neighbors in Madison.
Take a look at Hwy80 from MC looking toward Jackson, and you will see leaning power poles and wires and wires. There are a few recent shining lights of new construction. The green plantings along the N.S.Cooridor, for instance. But, you don't have to look hard to find severe shortcomings. Let's construct wide side walks that will accomodate an active life style and put an end to zero or partial side-walks that goes no where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 min Fitius T Bluster 21,302
Southern Remarketing (May '16) 3 hr Jason 3
News Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to addres... (Jul '16) Thu civil rights laws 25
News Lesbian Who Sued Over Prom Discusses Bullies (Nov '10) Dec 13 Nina 23
News Boycotts, protests to greet Trump on Mississipp... Dec 11 Marcavage s Emission 5
News With Trump, some African Americans to skip Miss... Dec 10 Vin 9
News Adult sex dating in picayune mississippi (Sep '08) Nov '17 Johanshsy74 5

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages