A National Prayer Request to end Murd...

A National Prayer Request to end Murders and Violence in Jackson, Amen

Posted in the Clinton Forum

Mabel Allen

Jackson, MS

#1 Nov 6, 2013
City of Jackson, Mississippi God is calling this City to Correction, we have to teach the true Word of God and Pastors/Reverends/Ministers/ Prophets and Teachers of the Word of God have to quit dancing in the pulpit around sinners trying not to offend your biggest donors...we got Men in Church on Sundays climbing on other Men at night and Women lapping on Women like dogs Homosexuality is a sin and all this going on while their children in other rooms and the public viewing but not going in private giving the Word of God as he commands...husbands/wives fornicating outside their marriages and they wonder why their children grow up to be whoremongers, stealing rampant people do not want to work God Saith a man do not work do not eat and he is speaking of doing his work Charity spreading the Word of God...killing is now a tool to end an argument of satan who I rebuke in Yehoshua name, and I pray we can get the Word of God out. Tony Yarber calling for a meeting of Pastors I say where are the Pastors when it comes to pounding the streets and reaching the citizens? Stop giving these one hour Bible Classes through the week and let the Word of God come forth leave when the last question has been answered, stop rushing Sunday Services so you can go eat...more time spent on collecting three and four offerings Stop begging and start teaching... people putting a price on the Word of God with $100.00,$50.00,$25.00 dollar hope etc., Stop. I pray we as a body of believers can Man/Woman up and encourage our Spiritual leaders to teach and live the true Word of God our flock will do as they see us do, our children will do as they see their parents do. Pastors teach your leaders how to effectively engage people seeking God and not discourage them from coming to the Church... the poor are to be treated equally as the rich some of us have been in the presence of Angels and kicked them out of the Church...Jesus Weeps and Father God will smite sinners off this Earth and he will often take the family members of those playing with God first see the book of Job. I pray in the Mighty name of Yehoshua that this is received in the love it is given and I rebuke and bind satan from my path in Yehoshua name Amen. http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Ver...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 56 min Go Blue Forever 75
News Nigel Farage says 'Trump was my warm-up' and dr... 1 hr Le Jimbo 10
mpb 2 hr CALLHOON 1
Don't work for total transportation 7 hr mrcool 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
Trump will win, wait and see just watch Aug 23 sgt Witold Kowal 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 21 Ivankas Russia 56

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages