Ridgeland adopts dog ordinance and bans specific breeds

Full story: Madison County Herald

Gloria Grantham doesn't know how she'll bear having to part with one of her two pit bulls, Stormy and Star.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 6, 2009
Pete Grantham

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

ridgeland so called city officials suck!!!. If ur not a member of Dinsmor, or big developer ur just a peon!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

I MADE A VIDEO ABOUT THIS...
GOD I AM SO GALD I DO NOT LIVE THERE!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Becky Hodges

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

No breed should be banned! Its all stupid! People need to do more research on pit bulls. I own tow pits they are so sweet and loving and just want to play. They love to kiss my 9 month old baby. And yes they can be around my child and no i am not crazy! They were both raised loose in the yard no chains just a shock collar they stay in the yard and never bite anyone. They even get along with a weiner dog thats their best friend
Patience

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

I have been raised around Pit bulls my entire life, from the time I could walk until the day I married and moved into my own home. I lot of the Pit bulls we had were older dogs and had been raised by other people. They were all wonderful dogs. Pit bulls are NOT vicious. Pit bulls are NOT hazardous to adults or children. I live in Rankin County now and they are the same way. I have been bit numerous times by house dogs and mutts and been left with a couple of scars!! I can name each and every breed and none of those include Pit bulls!! ALL of my family and friends have Pit bulls and some are even house dogs. They are EXTREMELY loyal, playful, and kind. They would never harm any human or another animal. Why don't we start banning people??? Letís start with people who threaten other's lives and lie and cheat and steal. No because that would be too harsh and violent. Or ban the bars that people go inside and drink in then go out and drink and drive and cause wrecks. Or start taking the people who continue to have children and can't take care of them and are on welfare and food stamps and have NO jobs. Start neutering and tying these peoples tubes so they aren't allowed to breed. We put these animals behind bars when it should be the individuals who put them there! We do nothing with criminals and they just keep on keeping on!! This should be written down as animal cruelty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Discussions

Search the Clinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Lumpy Churchhill 18,610
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 17 hr Laws 1,972
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... Wed opg 2
Photographer Jul 29 Knothead 1
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Jul 28 WorldWatchDetroit TueLIVE 1,020
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Jul 27 Steve B 11
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) Jul 25 SaraSoCal 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clinton People Search