DA: Everyone must treat domestic violence more seriously after ...

There are 9 comments on the Sep 22, 2009, Sentinel & Enterprise story titled DA: Everyone must treat domestic violence more seriously after .... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr. said the slaying of a Clinton woman by a Fitchburg State College student shows "that we are nowhere near where we need to be in stopping domestic violence." "Everyone has to treat domestic violence more seriously.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

why

Belmont, MA

#1 Sep 22, 2009
It is so sad to see this happen with anyone but with such young lives it really is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to their families.

Worcester, MA

#2 Sep 23, 2009
Instead of asking people to be more diligent, why don't the courts and judges be more diligent and impose stiffer sentences on the scumbags who commit the crime? Most of these turds are released on bail,allowing them to continue being dyckheads.This coward blew his brains out,but at least he saved the taxpayers the cost of a trial and paying for his azzzz to sit in a prison cell the rest of his life.Or maybe he would have been like Rivers and use the insanity plea and avoid prison all together.In any case, one less scumbag sucking up our precious air. Rot in hell you piece of shyt.
jtn

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Sep 23, 2009
no worries i don/t beat my wife,she tells me what to do
jtn

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Sep 23, 2009
the gce dean beats me
Daisy

Canton, MA

#5 Sep 23, 2009
Cant stress enough to the young girls out there about controlling boyfriends and their tempers. If you see any irrational behavior or are "not allowed" to do something, get away from that coward. You are not his property. Love yourself more than you love him because he will only bring you heartache or cause you physical harm when his temper flares up.
HMMM

Sterling, MA

#7 Sep 23, 2009
Terry E wrote:
This is normal in Clinton and Hudson...there is so much white trash there, they can't do anything other then beat themselves senseless. You can't expect anything different from these beasts! Why should I care if a woman wants to get beat up by her coward husband!
What is wrong with you !? THIS HAPPENS EVERYWHERE!!!! You are tapped in the head and obviously a sicko. Bet you beat your spouse! This should not happen to anyone LIVING ANYWHERE !!!
Set Up

Winchendon, MA

#8 Sep 23, 2009
The DA needs to review these judges dishing restaining orders out to people who don't deserve them too. More and more women get them to just be spiteful.
Terry E

Swampscott, MA

#9 Sep 23, 2009
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you !? THIS HAPPENS EVERYWHERE!!!! You are tapped in the head and obviously a sicko. Bet you beat your spouse! This should not happen to anyone LIVING ANYWHERE !!!
This does not have to happen at all. But here we are a state with Harvard, MIT and the biggest white-trash idiots on the East Coast. How is that possible? Just take a drive through these towns, Hudson, Marlborough (at least they have some hispanic-trash) and Clinton you see evidence of idiocracy everywhere. Mother's with kids and no fathers. Drug/dependent users. Beer/whskey bottles thrown about living in government housing because they can't make enough money to move out????

No my wife beats me...you idiot!!!!!

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Sep 23, 2009
Set Up wrote:
The DA needs to review these judges dishing restaining orders out to people who don't deserve them too. More and more women get them to just be spiteful.
Ok, sorry but I HAD to comment,,I know its a typo but I can't resist.
Getting beaten is one thing, but getting restained just sukkks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kathy Hookway Licsw Sun NICOLE 1
Time to Cook the Bacon Apr 25 Just Us 1
News Ken Ansin: Locally owned eateries help feed are... Apr 23 Anthony 5
Duh Apr 22 Gunther foley 1
News William Demagall to get third trial after murde... (Jan '14) Apr 4 cops are psychopaths 10
News Montachusett Public Health Network offers Narca... (Aug '14) Mar '15 The Inquirer 4
Lawsuit Filed against Grocery Store, Employees Mar '15 RCS 1
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]