Veteran helps police catch crash suspect

Veteran helps police catch crash suspect

There are 10 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Veteran helps police catch crash suspect. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

Spending a night on Bradley Street hardly compares to serving for months as a gunner on a Bradley Fighting Vehicle, but Iraq War veteran Joseph Melillo managed to find some excitement Friday -- and his actions helped lead to the arrest of a Cheshire teen for drunken driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

Hoobichacha

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Good job Joey!
Judge Judy

East Otis, MA

#2 Jul 27, 2010
The best punishment for any wayward teenage punk or punkette would be an electronic ankle bracelet,house arrest and mandatory drug testing but I am sure we will never see such an approach taken in the communist commonwealth because the massholes will cry like babies about civil rights.
urkiddin

Albany, NY

#3 Jul 27, 2010
ya like in New York where they arrested the home owner cause the little punk got bruised a little.
Handsome5

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Jul 27, 2010
GO JOEY GO!
Man in the back

Albany, NY

#7 Jul 28, 2010
Joe, thank you for your service over seas AND back home!

"grrrrrr_sasquatc h" is missing the fact that you signed up to be in the service to protect the free speech of idiots like himself.

Kudos to your friends that helped as well. I didn't see an honerable mention of their names.
Steven

Clockville, NY

#8 Jul 28, 2010
Just wait until Melillo gets charged with assault, or unlawful restraint, or worse, sued by the drunken idiots who caused the scene in the first place!
Irate Vet

East Otis, MA

#10 Jul 28, 2010
worst_comment_ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen some awful, immature, and downright moronic posts on these forums, but this takes the cake. I'm not in the service, but for you to wish death on someone who was literally willing to put their life on the line for you is unacceptable. Grow up, get some respect.
And by the way "grrrr_sasquatch", I'm not sure what all that laughing was at the end, because none of it was funny. It was lame. Incredibly lame. You lame-o. Stop being lame... and dumb.
But seriously, congratulations to Joe Melillo on a job well done!
So what else is new? Insulting military veterans is a sport amoung some in this sorry little berg.I had it pulled on me by a few draft dodgers and small time jerks.I take them for what they are and ignore them most of the time. One time thought a small time drug useing high school dropout asked me in a very hostile and sarcastic voice "what did you do in the military".My response was I did what I was told but you would never understand that and if all I ever did was peel potatos it would have been more than you ever did for your countrty.I"ll bet the bum in the above post is a typical liberal.Disfunctional,hate the military and still leachings off his parents.
USA

East Woodstock, CT

#11 Jul 28, 2010
grrrrrr_sasquatch wrote:
Sounds like the kettles calling the pot black here folks and im sorry but the young infantryman is just trying to make a name for himself...go back to the war dude and your party and do us all a favor and get your self killed... sounds like to me you go above and beyond the call of duty just like the rest or shall i say the majority of the dirty cops,politicians and so on and so forth...
And i think theres more to than meets the eye like the guy n gurl was coming from your party and possibly something went south and your old man is just sticking up for your srry **** and hes hes probly the one who intimidates you to do the things you do.... like be a retard...lollolololol...hahaha ha...
Let's hope for the sake of the world that you're sterile and cannot reproduce your DNA...
Thanks

Clockville, NY

#13 Jul 28, 2010
Thanks, Joe.
You did a real service for your community. Thanks for providing such a good example for all of us, and thanks for being willing to put yourself out there for all of us.
fed_up

East Otis, MA

#14 Jul 28, 2010
grrrrrr_sasquatch wrote:
Sounds like the kettles calling the pot black here folks and im sorry but the young infantryman is just trying to make a name for himself...go back to the war dude and your party and do us all a favor and get your self killed... sounds like to me you go above and beyond the call of duty just like the rest or shall i say the majority of the dirty cops,politicians and so on and so forth...
And i think theres more to than meets the eye like the guy n gurl was coming from your party and possibly something went south and your old man is just sticking up for your srry azz and hes hes probly the one who intimidates you to do the things you do.... like be a retard...lollolololol...hahaha ha...
How dare do you say that to a vetern..You have no idea whats it like to loose a family member serving their country.You are such a big fu*****cking assH****le.you better pray you better not run into a vetern and say that to them Because I hope they punch the living shit out of you...go back to your hole in the wall hang hide your face because I don't have any use for you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Oct '17 Peaches 12
Bored Police? Oct '17 Mitch 2
Cousin is 13 and I'm 15 and I wanna have sex wi... (Jan '15) Oct '17 Mitch 6
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Jul '17 nick 10
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Hudson (May '17) May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Couple charged in bank robbery - Sentinel & Ent... (Mar '10) May '17 Shaun Armstrong n... 154
The Fireplace room welcomes back DAN KIROUAC in... (Feb '17) Feb '17 New England Music... 1

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages