Something was brewing at city park - ...

Something was brewing at city park - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 10 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Something was brewing at city park - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Cold beer and live music brought hundreds of people downtown Saturday for the third-annual Nashua River Brewers Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

loved it

Leominster, MA

#1 Sep 19, 2010
This was my third year, and although I'm not really a beer drinker I had a really great time. ANd the improvements to the park are great.
Smile

Wellesley, MA

#2 Sep 19, 2010
It was a lot of fun and raised thousands for the library!

Have to do more events like this one.

Park does look great too
Great day

Gardner, MA

#3 Sep 19, 2010
Very well run - and perfect weather! I hope they keep it in September - last year it was too hot!
The park looks great!
AJP

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Sep 19, 2010
It was a terrific event that the city should be proud to have hosted in our beautiful park. Great job by all who organized and ran it. According to todays Sentinel, Marcus DiNatale even liked it.
Excallaber

Uxbridge, MA

#5 Sep 19, 2010
beer has always bought people down to the down town hahah just on the trax though.
shame

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Sep 19, 2010
AJP wrote:
It was a terrific event that the city should be proud to have hosted in our beautiful park. Great job by all who organized and ran it. According to todays Sentinel, Marcus DiNatale even liked it.
Wake up Marcus---- The City had nothing to do with the Brew Fest
it was put on and run by a non profit group and did a dam good job too, And i am glad that they gave the money to the Library we should do more to support our library, and open it seven days a week
2nd floor

Worcester, MA

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Biggest crowd yet...I think. Dispite 1/3 of the park being gone it was a great time. The "improvements" to the park aren't as bad as I thought they would be. How about two of these next year?
vote the bums out

Westford, MA

#8 Sep 20, 2010
a big party, alcohol in 'Dirtyburg'..and no gun play. consider it a success
No way

AOL

#9 Sep 20, 2010
AJP wrote:
Marcus doesn't like anything, wow.
sheep herder

Ashburnham, MA

#10 Sep 20, 2010
what about all the drunken bums left behind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Hudson May 19 VictorOrians 1
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May 17 Darn Tootin 3
News Couple charged in bank robbery - Sentinel & Ent... (Mar '10) May 5 Shaun Armstrong n... 154
Cousin is 13 and I'm 15 and I wanna have sex wi... (Jan '15) Apr 26 Fuckmeharder 4
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Feb '17 sammy 9
The Fireplace room welcomes back DAN KIROUAC in... Feb '17 New England Music... 1
Gross Jan '17 Billydog 1

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages