Foley only qualified candidate - Sentinel & Enterprise

As someone with more than 35 years experience in the criminal justice system, including 16 years working in the state's prisons, I will be voting for former State Police Col. Full Story
wachusett housewife

Petersham, MA

#1 Oct 6, 2010
You tell it like it is Ed. You know the score on Lew .Tom Foley is the candidate that can do the best job as sheriff.
stupid lawyers

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Whenever a lawyer endorses a candidate- I know to vote for someone else! Lawyers will ruin this country. I won't help them.
Seriously

Springfield, MA

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Well don't forget that LEW IS A LAWYER...
independent voter

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Mr. Sheridan.... 16 years working in the correction system? Are you serious? Where did you get your info? Ask Tommy F. why he did not get the head police job at Holy Cross? Could it be that he was not entirely honest on his application? The best person for the job did not even make it to the general election... Mr. Foley does not even have a plan what he is going to do if he is elected, all he talks about is his pursuit of Whitey Bulger! BORING!!!!! At least Lew has a vision for the Jail. And by the way, I wish that Foley and his band of thugs would stop stealing signs! They did it during the primary and are continuing the practice now.
Get help

AOL

#5 Oct 7, 2010
Did Lew enter a treatment center, that's the story going around. If so good for him, things can and do get better.
Seriously

Springfield, MA

#6 Oct 7, 2010
Independent voter... what egregious LIES, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you have any integrity whatsoever?
AAA

Athol, MA

#7 Oct 7, 2010
independent voter wrote:
Mr. Sheridan.... 16 years working in the correction system? Are you serious? Where did you get your info? Ask Tommy F. why he did not get the head police job at Holy Cross? Could it be that he was not entirely honest on his application? The best person for the job did not even make it to the general election... Mr. Foley does not even have a plan what he is going to do if he is elected, all he talks about is his pursuit of Whitey Bulger! BORING!!!!! At least Lew has a vision for the Jail. And by the way, I wish that Foley and his band of thugs would stop stealing signs! They did it during the primary and are continuing the practice now.
Lews "vision" is not original. All his so called ideas for change at the jail are 1. currently being done and have been going on for years,2. they can't be done because the money is not there and never will and 3. The sheriff doesn't have the power to implement some of these changes. So he didn't get the top job at Holy Cross, after 30+ years at the SP including the top job supervising 3000 employees and managing $200 million budget he most likely was over qualified.
wachusett housewife

Lowell, MA

#8 Oct 9, 2010
stupid lawyers wrote:
Whenever a lawyer endorses a candidate- I know to vote for someone else! Lawyers will ruin this country. I won't help them.
Hate to tell you Lew's a lawyer! What does that mean!!!!!Vote Tom Foley, the true public servent.
wachusett housewife

Lowell, MA

#9 Oct 9, 2010
independent voter wrote:
Where do you get off on this type of a statement ? Tom has been a class act during this entire campaign. As for Lew , His plans for the jail are not new. You know that as everyone that works at the jail knows. Most of the programs he talks about started with Mike Flynn. Mike is the last person that cared about the jail.
wachusett housewife

Lowell, MA

#10 Oct 9, 2010
There are many serious false statements made about Tom. Tom has been a class act thru this entire campaign. Stood out today for Tom. Proud to be working for a great person. Sad to hear people from the other side yell a couple of bad comments. Classless Lew. People say don't blame the Politician for what his supporters may do. But I do! Your candidate sets the tone and is the leader. If Lew can't control and set the tone than what kind of a leader will he be? Or maybe a negative tone is what he wants to set. Tom has set the tone for his team. We are classy hard working focused people who would never do anything to hurt our cause. Tom has asked that we not stoop to our opponents level and we will not. Our day will come!
wachusett housewife

Lowell, MA

#11 Oct 9, 2010
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>Lews "vision" is not original. All his so called ideas for change at the jail are 1. currently being done and have been going on for years,2. they can't be done because the money is not there and never will and 3. The sheriff doesn't have the power to implement some of these changes. So he didn't get the top job at Holy Cross, after 30+ years at the SP including the top job supervising 3000 employees and managing $200 million budget he most likely was over qualified.
You tell it like it is brother!!
wachusett housewife

Lowell, MA

#12 Oct 9, 2010
independent voter wrote:
We are not thugs!! Our signs have been ruined and cut out !! I see Lew's signs up where they don't even belong! Like Public property! What arrogance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster gets Big Belly trash compactor - Sent... (Jul '10) 9 min Outside the box 6
Cousin is 13 and I'm 15 and I wanna have sex wi... Jan 17 Jokaboyx3 3
Worcester fire deemed arson Jan 6 sascha 1
Man pleads guilty to 1986 Sterling murder Dec 29 The Insider 3
'She touched so many lives' Dec '14 GoPerry 1
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Dec '14 hello 3
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs Oct '14 Tammy 37

Winter Storm Warning for Worcester County was issued at January 27 at 6:37PM EST

Clinton News Video

Clinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:56 pm PST