Primary-election endorsements - Senti...

Primary-election endorsements - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 22 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Primary-election endorsements - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The Sentinel & Enterprise endorses the following cancidates in Tuesday's contested primary elections: State Treasurer Steve Murphy has relished his role as the outsider in this race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AAA

Athol, MA

#22 Sep 13, 2010
outside observer wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Sue for this posting. The proclem is that the people that are bashing Mr. Bove probably do not have a clue as to theworkings of the jail. This position needs a person that has been there and done that! From what i am to;d by talking with the employees of the jail, the majority do not want anymore of on yhe job training. I have been to the forums that have been sponsored by varios groups, and by far Mr. Bove is head and shoulders above the rest. Many times Mr. Foley could not answer the moderator's questions, and referred them to Mr. Bove. He has my vote
Problem is that Bove "Hasn't been there and done that" , I worked there for 15 years and he never worked in the "trenches"
Incumbent Lew

AOL

#23 Sep 14, 2010
Say no to the current politician, say no to Lew....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Feb '17 sammy 9
The Fireplace room welcomes back DAN KIROUAC in... Feb '17 New England Music... 1
Gross Jan '17 Billydog 1
Apartment Jan '17 Heavensent 1
Dan Kirouac returning to International Golf Club Jan '17 Beatleman 1
Bridge Winner Dec '16 kcfl 1
News Has Obama Passed His Baton To Merkel? Nov '16 YouDidntBuildThat 2

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages