Primary-election endorsements - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

The Sentinel & Enterprise endorses the following cancidates in Tuesday's contested primary elections: State Treasurer Steve Murphy has relished his role as the outsider in this race.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AAA

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

outside observer wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Sue for this posting. The proclem is that the people that are bashing Mr. Bove probably do not have a clue as to theworkings of the jail. This position needs a person that has been there and done that! From what i am to;d by talking with the employees of the jail, the majority do not want anymore of on yhe job training. I have been to the forums that have been sponsored by varios groups, and by far Mr. Bove is head and shoulders above the rest. Many times Mr. Foley could not answer the moderator's questions, and referred them to Mr. Bove. He has my vote
Problem is that Bove "Hasn't been there and done that" , I worked there for 15 years and he never worked in the "trenches"
Incumbent Lew

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Say no to the current politician, say no to Lew....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Clinton News Video

•••
Clinton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••