Fitchburg man arrested following chas...

Fitchburg man arrested following chase - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 19 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Nov 27, 2010, titled Fitchburg man arrested following chase - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A brief police chase came to an abrupt end Wednesday night when the suspect had car trouble.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Please

Gardner, MA

#1 Nov 27, 2010
How is it that Mr. Rosado is released after this incident?
apples and oranges

Wellesley, MA

#3 Nov 27, 2010
This guy I heard was eating femented apples before the incident. Is this considered driving drunk?

These articles are so tough to read some times. From what I read it seems that the driver wasn't driving drunk. The opening statement states "alleged drunk driver" and then by the third paragraph it states that he took the breathalizer and it calculated the legal limit.

Now they charged him with crossing lanes and driving under the influence of alcohol.

Let me ask, what is going on at water street? You know what is ironic; someone posted over a week ago that a cruiser would hit the new display at market basket. Well they have been coming close.
he was dizy

Wellesley, MA

#4 Nov 27, 2010
ofcourse he failed the field sobriety test, he just hit a pole; remember tuesdays accident where the FPD member hit the pole and he was dizzy and his equilibrium was off!

This paper is a tough read sometimes as they are difficult to understand.
Blueboy

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Nov 27, 2010
he was dizy wrote:
ofcourse he failed the field sobriety test, he just hit a pole; remember tuesdays accident where the FPD member hit the pole and he was dizzy and his equilibrium was off!
This paper is a tough read sometimes as they are difficult to understand.
I agree, sometimes it seems like the ''SENTINEL'' is importing reporters from INDIA.
Rico Swave

Leominster, MA

#6 Nov 27, 2010
I pleade not guilty your Honor. O.k. your free to leave????
gloria

Bensalem, PA

#7 Nov 27, 2010
Beast, where the hell did you go to school? You can't shit to save your life!!!!
dave blue

Roslindale, MA

#8 Nov 27, 2010
yet another drunk, glad it was not a person he hit. 450 deaths a year due to .08 and above when does it stop....
BONNER

Northampton, MA

#9 Nov 27, 2010
gloria wrote:
Beast, where the hell did you go to school? You can't **** to save your life!!!!
G.L.O.R.I.A.( GLORIA JUST ABOUT MIDNIGHT.) oh im sorry didnt know you cared for this scumbag. the school i went to taught me to stay away form people like you and him.like i said lets fire up the public defender well all pay for this together.
Can You Say Spellcheck

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Nov 27, 2010
...Driver Hits Telephone Poll??
Could we take a poll on the correct spelling of the pole the drunk driver hit?? Yikes!!
Water street derby

Wellesley, MA

#11 Nov 27, 2010
What is going on at Water street? This seems to be a very heavily traveled drunkin driving road.
In the past week there were atleast three accidents where objects were destroyed by vehicles driving off the road?
One cruiser states that he was veered into a telephone pole. Another off duty FPD member allegedly smashed most of the flower boxes on water street.And then another alleged drunk driver hits another pole?
Wasn't there another cruiser accident on water street where the fence at market basket was hit? And wasn't there a recent pedestrian run over on water street?

Time for lights to be put back on yet on water street MAYOR?

This city is becomming reckless! Too many off duty officers involved in incidents! The cameras should reveal some fcats in these cases!

How many cruisers have been damaged in the past four months?
dragonfly

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Nov 28, 2010
Water street derby wrote:
What is going on at Water street? This seems to be a very heavily traveled drunkin driving road.
In the past week there were atleast three accidents where objects were destroyed by vehicles driving off the road?
One cruiser states that he was veered into a telephone pole. Another off duty FPD member allegedly smashed most of the flower boxes on water street.And then another alleged drunk driver hits another pole?
Wasn't there another cruiser accident on water street where the fence at market basket was hit? And wasn't there a recent pedestrian run over on water street?
Time for lights to be put back on yet on water street MAYOR?
This city is becomming reckless! Too many off duty officers involved in incidents! The cameras should reveal some fcats in these cases!
How many cruisers have been damaged in the past four months?
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!
BRO the cop

Wellesley, MA

#13 Nov 28, 2010
dragonfly wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with that poster also!
Bro- the Real One

Franklin, MA

#14 Nov 28, 2010
BRO the cop wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that poster also!
Hi Kevin!! You agreeing with yourself, or one of the other voices in your head? Didn't think I see you using my screen name here too?
Bro the real one

Wellesley, MA

#15 Nov 28, 2010
Bro- the Real One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kevin!! You agreeing with yourself, or one of the other voices in your head? Didn't think I see you using my screen name here too?
You have some serious issues! Wow,you are falling apart! I can imagine how you would be if your brother said he couldn't fix another ticket for you! Would you disown him?
Bro

Franklin, MA

#16 Nov 28, 2010
Falling apart? Not hardly.. I'm not the one peering out my windows looking for stormtroopers and black helicopters. How's that working for you?

Stop using my screen name.
KNIFE

Northampton, MA

#17 Nov 29, 2010
Bro- the Real One wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish both of you would change your screen names,cop or wannabe cop who gives a crap ,get a room or a cell phone or something.life is a biiiiitch when masterbation loses its touch.you two need to work together (GIVE EACH OTHER A HAND )and stop this lovers spat.you dont even post on what is going on,you just biiiitch at each other.
Bro

Franklin, MA

#18 Nov 29, 2010
KNIFE wrote:
<quoted text>i wish both of you would change your screen names,cop or wannabe cop who gives a ****,get a room or a cell phone or something.life is a biiiiitch when masterbation loses its touch.you two need to work together (GIVE EACH OTHER A HAND )and stop this lovers spat.you dont even post on what is going on,you just biiiitch at each other.
Sorry pal. I made the mistake of trying to debate with someone who is obviously very unhinged. Now he's convinced I'm someone else who he thinks is peering in his windows. Careful what you say or he'll rant away all over topix using your name, too! lol
Worms are crawling out

Wellesley, MA

#19 Nov 29, 2010
Good morning Nazi germany(Fitchburg)! Hey Mayor Wong, with everyone hitting poles throughout Fitchburg this will lessen the need for lights. You can blame the lack of lights on everyone who has knocked a pole down!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#20 Nov 29, 2010
Enjoy your stay in the House of Errection, Victor...BASTID !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Time running out for historic Sturbridg... Aug 21 TKozy43 1
News In Miami, Clinton to call on Congress to act on... Aug 13 WeTheSheeple 81
News Outgoing Pittsfield city councilor's 12-year ru... (Dec '15) Aug 2 DCF CPS DSS are ... 15
News 1 arrested, 2 vehicles burned in Gardner domest... Jul '16 Fred 1
News NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted? (Jan '16) Jul '16 Raydot 33
News Polish official criticized over Jewish massacre... Jul '16 uther pendragon 1
Review: Puzzle & Craft Factory The (Sep '13) Jul '16 Stenik92 2

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages