debbi

Worcester, MA

#1 May 30, 2009
thank you, maybe u should visit "The Old Timer" in Clinton
Another Kim

Leominster, MA

#2 Jun 1, 2009
No thanks, don't want to visit this bar in "Clinton"! Bar wench...that's not what I want to be when I grow up. Former Hudson Catholic School Graduate...good Job?
do not judge

Leominster, MA

#4 Nov 4, 2009
Awe Kim The person u judged is a Nurse...
God Bless
Another Kim

Leominster, MA

#5 Nov 4, 2009
do not judge wrote:
Awe Kim The person u judged is a Nurse...
God Bless
Don't want to be that either...an enama nurse, working like a dog day and night while the Dr's get to go home to their families for dinner, she stuck behind filling orders. Not the life for me either! In that case, I'd rather be a bar wench...no, not really. I'm much better off then both of them!

Since: Nov 09

Leominster, MA

#6 Nov 27, 2009
Another Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't want to be that either...an enama nurse, working like a dog day and night while the Dr's get to go home to their families for dinner, she stuck behind filling orders. Not the life for me either! In that case, I'd rather be a bar wench. No, not really. I'm much better off then both of them!
Unfortunately you are either drunk or you didn't do well in English grammar. Check your spelling before you tell people you're better than them!
Spelling B

Leominster, MA

#7 Nov 27, 2009
Look you "A" hole...spelled that right! Spelling is not a sign of intelligence, but only a sign of repeative OCD that allows you to memorize the spelling of words... Idiot! Look got that one right too, not to, not two, but too!
Triad

Leominster, MA

#8 Nov 28, 2009
The parents really messed up with this kid, really! Hope they didn't breed another!

Since: Nov 09

Leominster, MA

#9 Nov 28, 2009
Spelling B wrote:
Look you "A" hole...spelled that right! Spelling is not a sign of intelligence, but only a sign of repeative OCD that allows you to memorize the spelling of words... Idiot! Look got that one right too, not to, not two, but too!
Merely tried to make a point. You know that old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover". You need anger management!
Alotta Lighting

Leominster, MA

#10 Nov 28, 2009
That isn't all I need. I need a whole lotta Everything... Hope Santa's good to me this year and brings me some Anger Management! Can't wait!
Jeannie in Ocala FL

Morriston, FL

#11 Dec 3, 2009
The sweetest daughter-in-law I almost had.
Around

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Dec 11, 2009
Who is this Another Kim moron and what does "it" do for a living? Guaranteed I do better than her. Sounds like a gross and jealous slob. Get a grip Kim and get some class.
Around

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Dec 11, 2009
Not to mention Triad. Nice life, loser. They are great parents with all beautiful and successful children.
Marlborough Mom

Leominster, MA

#14 Dec 12, 2009
Around wrote:
Who is this Another Kim moron and what does "it" do for a living? Guaranteed I do better than her. Sounds like a gross and jealous slob. Get a grip Kim and get some class.
Hey Around, you would have to be doing great because she's financially independent, lives in Florida, Punta Gorda and has two homes here in New England. She owns a number of businesses, one here in Leominster which she uses an IP address so nobody can trace her to her FL house and ME house...

I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to be a nurse working for these crazy Dr.s who make all the money and treat the help like scum! I've seen it, I wouln't put myself into that siutation either.
Debbi

Winter Haven, FL

#15 Feb 9, 2010
Poor Kim ... Must be difficult being you, hon. I hope your spelling isn't any indication of your own future.
Another Kim

Leominster, MA

#16 Feb 10, 2010
Debbi wrote:
Poor Kim ... Must be difficult being you, hon. I hope your spelling isn't any indication of your own future.
My future is set... B I T C H! and spelling is not a sign of intelligence, fool. Anybody knows that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Jul 16 Lover Boy 9
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Hudson May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Couple charged in bank robbery - Sentinel & Ent... (Mar '10) May '17 Shaun Armstrong n... 154
Cousin is 13 and I'm 15 and I wanna have sex wi... (Jan '15) Apr '17 Fuckmeharder 4
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Feb '17 sammy 9
The Fireplace room welcomes back DAN KIROUAC in... Feb '17 New England Music... 1
Gross (Jan '17) Jan '17 Billydog 1

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages