City administrator
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FloJo

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2012
What a joke! I can't get over the council & mayor's use if taxpayer money. Useless!
wondering

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2012
I just heard a little about this. They made up a job for poole?$20 pr hour? If that's correct, that's some bull! Mayor just trying suck this city dry. Clinton will be just like cayce in a few years. Pitiful!
FloJo

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2012
That's what it seems like to me. Making up a job for Poole, because Snapper is returning. I don't see that great of work in the police force since Poole has been there. He has a very arrogant attitude. Someone must have told him he's all-knowing somewhere along the way cause he thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else.

Then there's the most important thing, taxpayer dollars. When did the city of Clinton become so wealthy it can afford to pay a whopping $20/ hr salary for a position like that? I agree about the Cayce comment!! Give it a couple years. Poole will be the only one left in Clinton.

Maybe the mayor just needed some back up since he needs more free time to work with his newspaper. I'm sure he will be less on the scene now, but still carrying the title and pay associated with the job.
Daffy

Nebo, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Mayor only owns an interest in that newspaper. But you're right about him spending all of his time there.
tid bit

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2012
I havnt purchased a paper since kimbro become involved with it. I just wonder if poole has something on kimbro? A few years back the city was broke and added payroll tax. License to work in clinton. Ran alot of business off. Yes kimbro was mayor then. This is goin to be the icing on the cake for small town already on way out.
Suck town

La Center, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2012
They are doing it because if they dont give Snapper back his job, he can sue the hell out of Clinton. All a bunch of criminals and wh*re mongers.
Really

Somerset, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2012
Well Seaton Is no better.
ha

Dunmor, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Really wrote:
Well Seaton Is no better.
he's not, thinks he's somebody,
intheknow

Gilbertsville, KY

#9 Jul 11, 2012
rumor is mayor made this position for poole,cause he has to give snapper back job,but he dont like snapper,so he will keep snapper a year, or run him off first, then put poole back in as chief.suck buddies.............snapper done more than poole will ever do here.........
tid bit

Sarasota, FL

#10 Jul 11, 2012
"In the know" I would guess your right! That makes sense! Kimbro is something else. Sounds like to me, this will all backfire. They are soooo killing this little town.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 12, 2012
You people are a frecking joke. it's because of you that Clinton is in the mess it is in. Just what have YOU done to make it a better place to live,visit,or work. your probly a bunch of lonly looser. Atleast the Administrstor's are trying to make it a better place.. YOU don't like what is happen then get up off your lazy butts and do something about making Clinton a better place!!
tid bit

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Wow thats funny wrote:
You people are a frecking joke. it's because of you that Clinton is in the mess it is in. Just what have YOU done to make it a better place to live,visit,or work. your probly a bunch of lonly looser. Atleast the Administrstor's are trying to make it a better place.. YOU don't like what is happen then get up off your lazy butts and do something about making Clinton a better place!!
first of all, its the mayor and city council that makes the decisions! We can't get any honest people elected as mayor. I'm not sure how the council voted for or against but seems several just follow the mayor. The council seems to do whatever they want. Very unfair to assume people who are not happy about where there tax dollars go are lonely loser. Think about it. Welfare people are sure not worried because they don't work or pay taxes.
Really

Somerset, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Snapper never did shit but get his wife out of trouble and walk around with his chest swolled up like he thinks he is something.
FloJo

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Give the city a year, and it will be filing bankruptcy!!
just curious

Barlow, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2012
can't the citizens of clinton get a petition started to recall the mayor, and have another election. he didn't do the city any good the first time, and doesn't look like he's doing any better this time around. accept for him and a certain few. just remember that the mayor can't do any more than the council will let him, he has to have a majority vote.
jim

Whiting, IN

#16 Jul 21, 2012
The mayor and the city council are a joke,just look at who is on the council.
curious

Dunmor, KY

#17 Aug 1, 2012
wonder if anybody new will run for council this year?
racer

Dunmor, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2012
The time to make a difference is now, everyone sees how they all just crap on the little people. Time for people to put up or shut up.
peter

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2012
I wish kirk whayne would get a job and stay off the computer
yep

Haslet, TX

#20 Aug 3, 2012
peter wrote:
I wish kirk whayne would get a job and stay off the computer
There is a unfriend button there Peter sucker!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Bob Cobb 4 hr pony 6
Arbor place of clinton (Jul '12) 18 hr Wondering 27
houses for rent Fri help 1
Byasse Paving Thu HickmanCoCitizens 8
Drug addiction clinic? (Oct '12) Sep 20 Etown 10
Amanda Warren Sep 19 I know 5
Houses for rent in clinton Sep 19 Wanting to know 1

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance