mgr at dollar general

Posted in the Clinton Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
righton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Aug 28, 2012
 
That's right. Wanda and the red haired lady are the most friendly there. I went in the store yesterday and several other mornings and the floors were filthy. There were also boxes in the isles everywhere. The store is a mess!!! Mrs. Wanda and the red haired lady are the only ones that make it a point to smile and say hello. If they fire Mrs. Wanda, the people in Clinton should picket the store. Get rid of the manager and Lacy, not the ones doing their job.
Customer

Wickliffe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Aug 28, 2012
 
righton wrote:
That's right. Wanda and the red haired lady are the most friendly there. I went in the store yesterday and several other mornings and the floors were filthy. There were also boxes in the isles everywhere. The store is a mess!!! Mrs. Wanda and the red haired lady are the only ones that make it a point to smile and say hello. If they fire Mrs. Wanda, the people in Clinton should picket the store. Get rid of the manager and Lacy, not the ones doing their job.
SO, SO RIGHT!
deb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Nov 4, 2013
 
was in the checkout line today for 15mn while the so called asst mgr dannielle walked around on the cell phone this place is pitiful
TheTruth

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Nov 5, 2013
 
We should all call corporate on them!!! I get sick of looking at there sour faces!!! Not the red head or Wanda, or the man he is helpful! The others need to go!!!
I KNOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Nov 6, 2013
 
I have worked with Dannielle before and she is a pack of trouble who ever hired her is a complete dumbass
dang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Nov 6, 2013
 
that dark haired boy is retarded. well, most of em are retarded.
HUH

La Center, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Nov 19, 2013
 
Wanda just talks too much to customers. I hate going while she's there. Tell her whole life story...who cares
hard worker

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Nov 19, 2013
 
HUH wrote:
Wanda just talks too much to customers. I hate going while she's there. Tell her whole life story...who cares
She's the only damn one that works in there
X coworker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Nov 21, 2013
 
All Wanda does is wine and cry to customers about anything anytime she dont get her way and stir up trouble and yes i knowthis for a fact because i have worked with her
what

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Nov 21, 2013
 
?
Drama

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Nov 21, 2013
 
This is ridiculous.
customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Dec 1, 2013
 
X coworker wrote:
All Wanda does is wine and cry to customers about anything anytime she dont get her way and stir up trouble and yes i knowthis for a fact because i have worked with her
your just mad people like Wanda and can't stand the rest of ya'll. she's polite and friendly.
Brad

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Dec 2, 2013
 
Wanda has always been nice to everyone. In the last few months the store has really changed. There is a problem there somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Discussions

Search the Clinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mississippi Man 81,233
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 138,847
Nosiest SOB in clinton (Feb '13) 7 hr fred 12
jail is closing 7 hr Jim Bob 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 hr BIG_STEVIE 418
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Sat hum 921
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••