Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26306 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

No thug

Saint Paul, MN

#22788 Jun 7, 2012
This IS REALLY old news!!
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#22789 Jun 7, 2012
Let's talk about your claim, Walker was arrested....
toldyouso

Apo, AE

#22790 Jun 7, 2012
blah blah blah.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#22791 Jun 7, 2012
News flash--Rand Paul endorses Romney!!!Our Tea Party representative and Ky.Senator!!!!
SuperFreak

Russell Springs, KY

#22792 Jun 7, 2012
WTF is the purpose of this thread anyway
tlc

London, KY

#22794 Jun 8, 2012
yoww shes superfreaky yow
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#22797 Jun 8, 2012
whitehair wrote:
News flash--Rand Paul endorses Romney!!!Our Tea Party representative and Ky.Senator!!!!
Now Romney will sure lose!!!!
GOP are liars

Mount Sterling, KY

#22799 Jun 8, 2012
Faux News is Rethuglican Horseshit.
lmfao
soo

Hyden, KY

#22800 Jun 8, 2012
GOP are liars wrote:
Faux News is Rethuglican Horseshit.
lmfao
about ever body knows that.you couldn't hold no gop. down beat the truth out one.when truth not their it never be found.fox news a comedy net work good for a joke. that about it .its a gop voice..
wow

Wooton, KY

#22801 Jun 9, 2012
soo wrote:
<quoted text>about ever body knows that.you couldn't hold no gop. down beat the truth out one.when truth not their it never be found.fox news a comedy net work good for a joke. that about it .its a gop voice..
lol..poor old repubs and fox news..
goblinwang

Ardsley, NY

#22802 Jun 9, 2012
Yeah makes sense
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#22804 Jun 9, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
In spelling/living by real world rules and not "pretending"... a subdued lady "MIGHT BE DANGEROUS" ....
Never been in the same situation,but the lady(?) might have been dangerous,and probably no one could tell.That is why most around here think the right thing was done.Never heard about later results,but assume the police were called.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#22805 Jun 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now Romney will sure lose!!!!
There is much talk about Gov.Walker in WI winning and this will create a trend for the people that care for freedom and liberty,honesty and truthfulness.Maybe even for ones that say what they want to do and then proceed to doing it?
heyyall

Ardsley, NY

#22806 Jun 9, 2012
Yeah it sounds about right
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22807 Jun 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much talk about Gov.Walker in WI winning and this will create a trend for the people that care for freedom and liberty,honesty and truthfulness.Maybe even for ones that say what they want to do and then proceed to doing it?
He is. Corporate tool and you are a fool.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#22808 Jun 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been in the same situation,but the lady(?) might have been dangerous,and probably no one could tell.That is why most around here think the right thing was done.Never heard about later results,but assume the police were called.
ANYONE "might" be dangerous, we can't act without proof... The moron who stepped on her was found guilty, paid restitution, put on probation, and lost his party position... CLEARLY, you're happy BEING CLUELESS ! Nice pair you clueless klutzes make, as you stumble through lives, placing blames STUPIDLY. Actual facts are irrelevant, to you...
hhhhhh

Broken Arrow, OK

#22809 Jun 9, 2012
What's it matter
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#22810 Jun 9, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>ANYONE "might" be dangerous, we can't act without proof... The moron who stepped on her was found guilty, paid restitution, put on probation, and lost his party position... CLEARLY, you're happy BEING CLUELESS ! Nice pair you clueless klutzes make, as you stumble through lives, placing blames STUPIDLY. Actual facts are irrelevant, to you...
You are good calling names,but were you there?I was not,but since she was forcing her way to the car window,had on disguise,acted as she did,"could have been dangerous" is correct.She was not correct to do as she did and got what she deserved.Clueless is not exactly here but there with you ,my friend.End of the story.
More than likely the judge was biased as most are democrats.Probation passed,returned to the job,fine reimbursed more than likely.He was a little harsh but she was a potential menace.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#22811 Jun 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are good calling names,but were you there?I was not,but since she was forcing her way to the car window,had on disguise,acted as she did,"could have been dangerous" is correct.She was not correct to do as she did and got what she deserved.Clueless is not exactly here but there with you ,my friend.End of the story.
More than likely the judge was biased as most are democrats.Probation passed,returned to the job,fine reimbursed more than likely.He was a little harsh but she was a potential menace.
I saw the film, the judge judged it, and you're a moron...Did I answer ALL your questions senile old dude(who incidentally already prove to be stupid, with your mock vote) So, what's your "MORON" theory about whom/who, did some liberal professor make THAT rule, knowing Dumb Stevie Louise Turd-Blossom, WOULD STEP IN IT ??? LMAOROTFu~!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22814 Jun 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand is a little chickenshit just like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FU K AMG Members 6 hr IIVLK 1
Boner for Vanessa 7 hr secret lover 2
know her (Jun '16) 8 hr Monkey 11
Brad Feezor Sat Neighbor 5
Elementary School parents teach you kids some ... Sat Parent 4
When is dollar tree grand opening Sat Vet dad 1
sheriff (Dec '16) Nov 15 Wrong 40

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance