Comments
101 - 120 of 186 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2012
I agree

Barlow, KY

#108 Oct 23, 2011
I think shooter knows something too! This is not the only forum that they have been on making comments on this subject! So whats up shooter? What you know??
shooter

United States

#109 Oct 23, 2011
I agree wrote:
I think shooter knows something too! This is not the only forum that they have been on making comments on this subject! So whats up shooter? What you know??
Hard dicks and air planes u riding or flying bi*ch
come on now

Washington, DC

#110 Oct 23, 2011
shooter wrote:
<quoted text>Hard dicks and air planes u riding or flying bi*ch
what the hell I see that this is also just a wanna be from Clinton.. People think they hard there but move away and see how u handle it. Aint no gangstas in Clinton!
geez

United States

#111 Nov 8, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem this murder is just going to be swept under the rug???
if anyone rembers this isnt the first murder in or near clinton thats been swept under the rug
Wtf

Mayfield, KY

#112 Nov 8, 2011
WTFF??? SOME Of y'all are so childish all y'all do is gossip, gossip, gossip... GET A LIFE!!!
orange

Philadelphia, PA

#113 Nov 9, 2011
You people are acting like it's so hard to figure out who did it. Who was it that broke into Mr. Dublin's house.? Who is now sitting in jail for selling crack.? Open your eyes people the answer is right in front of your faces.
egnaro

Washington, DC

#114 Nov 9, 2011
orange wrote:
You people are acting like it's so hard to figure out who did it. Who was it that broke into Mr. Dublin's house.? Who is now sitting in jail for selling crack.? Open your eyes people the answer is right in front of your faces.
How do u know so much, were u told who done it?
orange

Philadelphia, PA

#115 Nov 9, 2011
egnaro wrote:
<quoted text>How do u know so much, were u told who done it?
Yeah I was, because people like to run their mouths and brag about what tey have done
yeah right

South Fulton, TN

#116 Dec 4, 2011
orange wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I was, because people like to run their mouths and brag about what tey have done
Bernita everybody know you had an involvement with this, so don't be trying to put the blame on someone else.I think maybe you ought to keep your mouth shut, bc everyone knows what you did last summer bi$$H!!!!!!!!REMEMBER?????
shaker

Cadiz, KY

#117 Dec 15, 2011
a uuhoo wake up let get the murder arrest goin..can't wait to see bernita k thomas sit her sick azz behind bar for the rest on her lien thiven trick azz life ..lets get er done.. ana
take yo hos wit ya christy an manish rhonda..u hos will lick i mean look good together..ps les not forget val to u dam fools...!!!!
hump

United States

#119 Dec 16, 2011
shaker wrote:
a uuhoo wake up let get the murder arrest goin..can't wait to see bernita k thomas sit her sick azz behind bar for the rest on her lien thiven trick azz life ..lets get er done.. ana
take yo hos wit ya christy an manish rhonda..u hos will lick i mean look good together..ps les not forget val to u dam fools...!!!!
What she got to do with it? She didn't kill him from what I've heard. Cops dumb everybody know and some walking free others already in jail for other stuff. People quick to blame others for another's doing. If ya wrong ya just wrong take ownership.
shaker

Cadiz, KY

#120 Dec 16, 2011
the truth will come out..after all star witness will be bernita k t the so called informant snich..after all the story in the st.is the one she tell..the rest neda go down for witholdin infr after all they were there..or so bernita says
grabbin peter

Belton, KY

#121 Dec 16, 2011
yeah. nita gotta lot more tell than she lets on, think her hands are jus as bloody, trik azz snitch.
shaker

Greenville, KY

#122 Dec 18, 2011
christy u need to go to jail to u no thay killed killed that boi at ur howse u wached an ronda waz there..wit nita an val....wen u at home wit ur kid xmas derrik kid gonn b llone u busted hos
What's up

United States

#123 Feb 22, 2012
shaker wrote:
christy u need to go to jail to u no thay killed killed that boi at ur howse u wached an ronda waz there..wit nita an val....wen u at home wit ur kid xmas derrik kid gonn b llone u busted hos
I haven't heard anything. Did they ever find out who did this?
takestime

Washington, DC

#124 Mar 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="What's up"]<quoted text>I haven't heard anything. Did they ever find out who did this?[/QUOTE]

Read the paper and watch the news.
nomad

Frankfort, KY

#125 Mar 15, 2012
good job ksp,cpd and hcso. now just getting them to rot for it...
justice

Madisonville, KY

#126 Mar 15, 2012
Three men face murder charges in the beating death of a man in Hickman County last fall.

Kendrick Hunt, 20, of Clinton, Jeremy Irons, 25, of Clinton, and Connel Mounday, 26, of Paducah each face capital murder, capital kidnapping, and robbery 1st degree charges, according to Kentucky State Police.

Derek Moore was found beaten on the side of US Hwy. 51 in Fulton County on Sept. 24, 2011.

State police investigators gave testimony regarding their investigation to a Hickman County Grand Jury on March 15. The Grand Jury indicted three men for their role in the murder.

Hunt and Irons were taken to the Hickman County Detention Center. Mounday was taken to the McCracken County Detention Center.

The investigation continues by Detective Kyle Nall with the Kentucky State Police. The Hickman County Sheriff's Office and the Clinton Police Department assisted state police.
queenb

Washington, DC

#127 Mar 15, 2012
nomad wrote:
good job ksp,cpd and hcso. now just getting them to rot for it...
it was the state
truth

United States

#128 Mar 15, 2012
If I'm not mistaken, aren't the capital charges tied to the death penalty?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Mitch 1,787
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 151,375
Nena from Walmart. 15 hr carmanjello 5
Clinton investigation 16 hr ballsac 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 hr LMS 26,227
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Sat Tollesboro Guy 81,601
The Giant Schnoz Sat With Love---LMAO 1
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••