The old Arbor Place

Posted in the Clinton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested Party

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Has anyone heard anything about it. Whose bought it, when are they gonna open back up, maybe a phone # to call an see maybe...
Concerned

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2012
I heard that HUD had the loan. I hope someone will get it and make a good facility. It would make a good group home for children. The community needs something in there.
Wanda Wallace Acey

Martin, TN

#3 May 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I heard that HUD had the loan. I hope someone will get it and make a good facility. It would make a good group home for children. The community needs something in there.
I had the same idea :-)
Finally opening

Martin, TN

#4 May 7, 2012
I hear they are taking applications
concerned neighbor

Hickory, KY

#5 May 8, 2012
I heard that union manor is taking it and I also was told that Trilla Wilson was in there and going to be the administrator. She is a piece of work for sure, and goes to church every Sunday. Does that tell you anything about one???? Ask the OIG about her? They know her well and will keep a close eye on her.
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 8, 2012
My understanding is that a company called Diversicare management services bought the facility, and they will be taking in residents, sometime around the end of June. I've been unable to locate any information regarding wages, and or benefits. Their website seems to only generalize, with regards to employment or careers with the company. Does anyone have any information, on payscales with this company, and if they have any benefits?
concered citizens

Campbellsville, KY

#7 May 9, 2012
for your information trella is the best person for the job she cares about the residents. and for all you spell her name trella not trilla.there is not such place as union manor.you are jealous look were she is at now.if you went to church every sun you might be blessed.look down at your shoes i bet they are dirty.
concered citizens

Campbellsville, KY

#8 May 9, 2012
the more i think about this the more i get mad.yall need to think of the people of clinton and the jobs it will help the community.all yall want to do is cause trouble.
be for real

Madisonville, KY

#9 May 9, 2012
Trella is the best adm. that that facility has ever had she cares for each and every resident and takes time to listen to their problems and make them feel like they are at home. If you knew her then you would know that she is the m,ost honest and caring person I have ever met, Making her the adm. is the best thing that could be done!!!!!!!!!!
Amazed

Sedalia, KY

#10 May 9, 2012
I am always amazed to hear what people say about others...which only shows their own insecurities and down right jealousy of others!! Come on people do you really have that much time on your hands??? Well if you do......Get a damn job!!! And you never know Trella just might be the one you need one day for a job!!! I am praying for her and that facility Clinton needs those jobs and those residents need a home!! I know Trella and she is a good person..she has her heart in that building and making it successful and working with the community. So quit being a hater and try to do something productive with your life like she is doing!!!!
libby

Hickory, KY

#11 May 11, 2012
trella wilson is one of the nicest sweetest people i know.. i worked for her and i have never been treated better of more respected than she treated me. Futhermore she is one of the most caring persons i know concerning the residents at Arbor Place. I saw tears in her eyes over residents and their families. she spent money from her own pocket to provide for the needs of those residents. With her as tne administrator the new faciliy will be in good hands.. Back off and give her a chance to prove herself to all of you. you will not be disappointed
Interested Party

Tuscaloosa, AL

#12 May 12, 2012
I have been down to the Arbor Place, they are now accepting apps an a company named diversicare did buy it. Diversicare is the same company that Martin healthcare is under in Martin TN. They do not know what the pay scale will be yet, one of the owners said that they were gonna see what others globally around are an go from there. He also said that there would be benefits. There plans are to try to open around the end of June first of July. I've worked with Trella before an I think she'll do a great job as the adminstar, she really cares for the residents.
Concerned

Hollywood, FL

#13 May 13, 2012
Well trella might do ok, but she will have to leave the men alone. I heard all about her and the maintenance man back there at Arbir Place. His mane was Gene.and the state knows her pretty well also. we know about those who go to church every week and flirt with the doctors and maintenance men too well. Just saying the truth
concered citizens

Campbellsville, KY

#14 May 13, 2012
you dont know shit about trella . leave her alone good she goes to church you might try goin to church . its a good thing god forgives . and its arbor not arbir.
In the know

Murray, KY

#15 May 13, 2012
Flirting really?? I know Trella and I have worked with her in the job setting and on committees many times. She is just a nice, friendly, and outgoing lady who tries to treat people the way she wants to be treated. It sounds like the "concerned" person has a chip on their shoulder. I wonder if you were one of the employees that didnt do your part at Arbor Place?? Are you a disgruntled employee or employee's family member?? Or do you just down right have to much time on your hands?? Sounds to me like you should try church out yourself!Or are you one of those hypocrites that sits in the pew every time the doors are open and judges others and think YOU do nothing wrong?? Very interesting to think about isn't it when the tables are turned toward you??? You need to think about a few things that are really important and prioritize them instead of gossiping. 1) This facility will bring back many jobs over time.2) the ambulance service needs this facility to survive 3)There are residents that want to come back home and loved it at Arbor Place 4)This facility can only help this small community and its time for people to realize that and get on board with it and stop running Trella and other people down who are at least trying to make a difference!
And one other thing.....If you are going to post comments for God's sakes at least learn to spell!!
wondering

Calvert City, KY

#16 May 13, 2012
Interested Party wrote:
I have been down to the Arbor Place, they are now accepting apps an a company named diversicare did buy it. Diversicare is the same company that Martin healthcare is under in Martin TN. They do not know what the pay scale will be yet, one of the owners said that they were gonna see what others globally around are an go from there. He also said that there would be benefits. There plans are to try to open around the end of June first of July. I've worked with Trella before an I think she'll do a great job as the adminstar, she really cares for the residents.
Thank you for this information. Any facility that has a truly caring administrator can make all the difference in how a facility is ran. That the teamwork and caring of the employees as well. Although I have worked for 16 years only in housekeeping, for the eldery, many of these residents have touched my life. I have a deep and abiding respect for their generation.
On my next day off I plan to put in an application, and hope for the best. Presently I am driving nearly 40 miles for the job I have now, and its costing me to much in gas for the pennies I make. Nor do I have insurance, or any other benefits such as vacations or sick days. We even work for straight time on holidays.
Concerned

Hollywood, FL

#17 May 16, 2012
When she was at Arbor Place she was inseperatable with Gene K. The maintenance guy. All that worked there knew it but her husband. Yes the word is flirt, how ever you want to call it. You can talk all day long about Christian but those of us who were there know how she is around men. She was the reason the state closed Arbor Place. How many of us know that? It will be intresting how this will all turn out. If you haven't been there you really don't need to talk about it. I have been there and I know.
Concerned

Hollywood, FL

#18 May 18, 2012
I will have to disagree with the person who said that Trella was the best ADM that Arbor Place ever had. Crystal Janes and Christy Briggs was top notch. Actually Christy Briggs came there from the corporate office. If you were not there you should not be talking. Been there and seen it all. Yes they are telling it right about Trella with the men. Gene Killomire was with her at all times. Rollie was good when he was there, he just wasn't there much. We need to know what we are talking about when we decide to talk about someone because some of us have really been there. We know the truth.
FYI

Hollywood, FL

#19 May 19, 2012
Due to some of the slanderous comments that have been made on this site an attorney has been contacted and an investigation may follow.
Thank you.
it doesnt make any sense

Murray, KY

#20 May 19, 2012
lol thats right get'em they need to quit talking about people on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Obama Zombies 155,374
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min waiting 7,153
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Big Stevie 16,184
the music thread (Mar '12) 23 hr Musikologist 44
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 26,296
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 478

Clinton Jobs

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]