Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81697 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#68916 Sep 5, 2012
Miss Often wrote:
<quoted text>
look at the hands too, sometimes you can't see the Adams apple
If she has an apple, she has a banana... ;<D
Ur the fool

Alpharetta, GA

#68917 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The name changing fool again. I have been called a lot of things in Scottsville, doesn't bother me. It's sad you don't use a registered name. That wouldn't let you bring out all of your evil personality name changing demons though. You are but a drop of piss in the ocean.
and an ocean of piss. Troll freak. You are right una menace, people do call you a lot of names. We don't need to register to get thousands of worthless comments like you post to validate us. Most people don't troll stalk every thread in topix like you and your evil crew do. You know a lot about demons, your blasphemous ways will get you to the real demon you idolize. So piss off.

“UNA all dressed up”

Since: Nov 10

Fartsville

#68918 Sep 5, 2012
Ur the fool wrote:
<quoted text>
una changing names and avatars, denying who you really are, mocking God, and obviously wrapped to tight in YOUR bliss of IGNORANCE. Want some rotten peaches for your fruity friends? lol
I only mock fools. I'm sure God isn't on Topix. All you've got is a rotten crotch and poop breath.

“UNA all dressed up”

Since: Nov 10

Fartsville

#68919 Sep 5, 2012
Ur the fool wrote:
<quoted text>
and an ocean of piss. Troll freak. You are right una menace, people do call you a lot of names. We don't need to register to get thousands of worthless comments like you post to validate us. Most people don't troll stalk every thread in topix like you and your evil crew do. You know a lot about demons, your blasphemous ways will get you to the real demon you idolize. So piss off.
In thought I already had several demons with your name changing legion. Kiss my arse oh evil legion of demons. Be gone up a hog's butt.

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#68920 Sep 5, 2012
USGS: Major earthquake hits Costa Rica, tsunami warning issued

By NBC News staff and wire reports
Updated at 11:52 a.m. ET: A major earthquake hit northwestern Costa Rica on Wednesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The quake -- initially given a magnitude of 7.9 but then revised to 7.6 -- struck at 10:42 a.m. ET at a depth of about 25 miles and about seven miles southeast of Nicoya, a town of some 15,000 people on a coastal area on the Pacific about 90 miles from the capital San Jose.

There were no immediate reports of casualties.

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center issued tsunami warnings for Costa Rica, Panama and Nicaragua, after initially issuing warnings for a much larger area.

"It is not known that a tsunami was generated. This warning is based only on the earthquake evaluation. An earthquake of this size has the potential to generate a destructive tsunami that can strike coastlines near the epicenter within minutes and more distant coastlines within hours," the PTWC said.

Reuters reported that power was cut in some areas of the capital of San Jose, where buildings shook because of the quake. In the coastal town of Nosara in northwest Costa Rica, The Associated Press said trees shook violently and light posts swayed. Teachers chased primary school students outside.

There were local media reports of serious damage to houses in the Santa Cruz area.

At 11:25 a.m. ET, the USGS said it had received 101 reports from people in places from El Salvador to Panama who said they had felt the ground shaking.

The USGS said that "overall, the population in this region resides in structures that are vulnerable to earthquake shaking, though some resistant structures exist."

"The predominant vulnerable building types are adobe block and mud wall construction," it said.
Tedfarter

Alpharetta, GA

#68921 Sep 5, 2012
Little Lord Fartleroy wrote:
<quoted text>
I only mock fools. I'm sure God isn't on Topix. All you've got is a rotten crotch and poop breath.
How many avatars and names you got now? God is everywhere. Just keep it up. Enjoy the flames and don't get me confused with your stable of nasty ho's. You are the expert of all that is rotten or smells of farts/poop. Little ted farter. hahaha Try again loser troll.
Unabutt

Alpharetta, GA

#68922 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
In thought I already had several demons with your name changing legion. Kiss my arse oh evil legion of demons. Be gone up a hog's butt.
Not every name changer is the same little one. You do already have several demons, that is a fact and no one wants to visit your hog's butt, those unaho's should be wore out from Kevin by now. You still have LMB. lol
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68923 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
I only mock fools. I'm sure God isn't on Topix.
Romans 1:22.. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Proverbs 14:9.. Fools make a mock of sin

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68924 Sep 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:22.. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.
Proverbs 14:9.. Fools make a mock of sin
I know Scruffy. You should quit your horrid sinning. Relying on self Righetous works, Hyprocricy, animal worship, trying to rip the Lord off on tithes, etc. The list is long Scruff. Repent.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68925 Sep 5, 2012
Tedfarter wrote:
<quoted text>
How many avatars and names you got now? God is everywhere. Just keep it up. Enjoy the flames and don't get me confused with your stable of nasty ho's. You are the expert of all that is rotten or smells of farts/poop. Little ted farter. hahaha Try again loser troll.
Two Avafarts, name changing fool. Yes, I am an expert. I recognize a rotten croth and poop breath when I smell it and you have both. One thing for sure you aren't the Creator God. You are a devil god. How many legion of demons do you have residing in you?
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#68926 Sep 5, 2012
Hey fartknockers, it's me, Una. It's me and ol' pisser my trusty dog all dressed up and ready for Sunday School. Do you like this better than my other avafart?
I don't condone goin' into places with automatic weapons and killin' everyone in sight...

But I certainly understand why it happens.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68927 Sep 5, 2012
Unabutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every name changer is the same little one. You do already have several demons, that is a fact and no one wants to visit your hog's butt, those unaho's should be wore out from Kevin by now. You still have LMB. lol
No, but your dumbarse is easy to recognize. Kind of like a big ol' worthless wart on a mules arse.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#68928 Sep 5, 2012
Unabutt wrote:
<quoted text>
They're wore out and layin' lifeless. ;D

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68929 Sep 5, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>If she has an apple, she has a banana... ;<D
orange you glad I'm a gal

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68930 Sep 5, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>They're wore out and layin' lifeless. ;D
I'm ready for round two!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68931 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>I know Scruffy. You should quit your horrid sinning. Relying on self Righetous works, Hyprocricy, animal worship, trying to rip the Lord off on tithes, etc. The list is long Scruff. Repent.
Tithing is an old Testament concept of "setting aside" a portion of what a man has into the "store house", basically a "savings plan". New Testament 2nd Corinthians 9:7 "Every Man according as he purposeth in this heart, so let him give".

So YOU do not define sin for me or accuse me of ripping off the Lord, if anyone needs to REPENt, it is you and your mockery of God and sin.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#68932 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
orange you glad I'm a gal
Plum tickled.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68934 Sep 5, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I don't condone goin' into places with automatic weapons and killin' everyone in sight...
But I certainly understand why it happens.
I know. The way people persecute me I'm liable to start letting off farts and gassing everyone in sight. It will get you to the front of the line in restaurants everytime. I might even flick my Bic and let off some jet engine blasts. I could watch that greasy arse slicked down hair of yours go up in flames.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68935 Sep 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Tithing is an old Testament concept of "setting aside" a portion of what a man has into the "store house", basically a "savings plan". New Testament 2nd Corinthians 9:7 "Every Man according as he purposeth in this heart, so let him give".
So YOU do not define sin for me or accuse me of ripping off the Lord, if anyone needs to REPENt, it is you and your mockery of God and sin.
That's what I have been tryig yo tell you Scruff, Lay up money in the Lords trust fund, not your own stingy account. Geez.

Scruffy, Giving as a man purposeth in his heart doesn't mean -0-, nothing, nix, etc. 0-0=0. It also doesn't mean gluing a string to your quarter and jerking it out of the collection plate as the ushers proceed up the aisle with it. Where a mans heart is, there is his treasure also.-0$- don't keep the lights burning, stingy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68936 Sep 5, 2012
Had a few typos. You sinners are sending demons on my spelling book. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lazy city workers 6 hr Jim 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Calhoun for Congr... 951
Wingo Sun JesusSweat 2
easy women to sleep with in clinton Sun manDeeZ 1
Should Pastor use church vehicle to make money (Jul '16) Jul 20 Not on welfare 13
Parents stop blaming others and get a hold on y... Jul 19 Will Jay 1
We need a full basketball court outdoors for th... Jul 19 Will Jay 5

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages