state worker

Madisonville, KY

#1 May 21, 2012
How come this arrogant prick cant pay his bills? Foreclosure on 58.
carl

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 22, 2012
state worker wrote:
How come this arrogant prick cant pay his bills? Foreclosure on 58.
what's your name?
Gatewood Gailbraith

Princeton, KY

#3 May 22, 2012
Yeah, state worker whats ur name??
fishin

Belton, KY

#4 May 22, 2012
New Bethel Baptist church
curious

Bristol, VA

#5 May 24, 2012
state worker wrote:
How come this arrogant prick cant pay his bills? Foreclosure on 58.
Are you paying his bills? If not it's none of your business is it?
baptized

Gracey, KY

#6 May 25, 2012
curious must be one of the House family
blahblahblah

Gracey, KY

#7 May 30, 2012
He took a job in Mayfield and moved. If he couldn't pay his bills, it's because the payment was ridiculous, and he is no longer married. One person can't do that on their own. And he's NOT arrogant. I grew up around him - he's a friend of my family. He's pretty great, actually.
just wondering

La Fayette, KY

#8 May 31, 2012
blahblahblah wrote:
He took a job in Mayfield and moved. If he couldn't pay his bills, it's because the payment was ridiculous, and he is no longer married. One person can't do that on their own. And he's NOT arrogant. I grew up around him - he's a friend of my family. He's pretty great, actually.
not working for state anymore ??? maybe Frosty could help out
Gatewood Gailbraith

Princeton, KY

#9 May 31, 2012
hey just wondering, he still works for the state
blahblahblah

Gracey, KY

#10 Jun 8, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
not working for state anymore ??? maybe Frosty could help out
I'm not sure how that comment was intended to come across, but 'Frosty' is actually my father. He and 'Toady' actually are still very good friends.
gawd

Belton, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Two pillars of the community no doubt
Gatewood Gailbraith

Princeton, KY

#12 Jun 9, 2012
Damn right,they r probably more of a pillar than u, gawd
the one who knows

Hickman, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2012
gawd wrote:
Two pillars of the community no doubt
Either one of them would help anybody. With all the jerks in Clinton why would you say anything about 2 people that mind their own business and don't bother anybody?
knows

Cadiz, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2012
frosty grows and sells pot. thats why he minds his own business. david is a just a jerk
in the know

Eddyville, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2012
Hey knows, got any proof??
knows

Cadiz, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2012
mark green does.
Robert Mullins

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2012
First of all David is my cousin and i would appreciate it if u would not put him on here and secondly there is no need in u trying to put any of the houses in this because they r all very nice and respectful people... Don't try and judge any man for his past because we all have a past...
jmr

Belton, KY

#18 Aug 31, 2012
Robert mullins is a lazy bastard. good thing harold jackson taking care of the fat shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh lyman 4 hr Curious 3
Jewell Marts (Feb '14) 10 hr jjgergya 13
Debate: Gay Marriage - Clinton, KY (Jul '10) 20 hr shane 155
Lana Humphrey Carney (Aug '13) 20 hr shane 9
who's the ugliest girl in Clinton 21 hr shane 4
Marty Webb 21 hr shane 3
mutton wilson 21 hr shane 12

Flood Warning for Hickman County was issued at March 29 at 12:47PM EDT

Clinton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]