Joe House

There are 1 comment on the The Paducah Sun Online Edition story from Feb 26, 2012, titled Joe House. In it, The Paducah Sun Online Edition reports that:

He is survived by one son, Joe Don House of Clinton; two grandsons, David House of Memphis and Don House of Clinton; and four great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by parents, John Dewey House and Dove Ellen Jackson House; one sister; and one great-grandson. Services will be held at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Brown Funeral Home in Clinton with ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paducah Sun Online Edition.

g porter

Piedmont, SC

#1 Feb 26, 2012
MR HOUSE was one of the biggest influences on my hunting deci sions.He was always honest and open with his advice and kind words of wisdom.The impact he made on the Walker Breed and the style of dogs that I hunt in general was tremendous.His impact will never be forgotten.He and James Merchant did more for the Walker Breed than any two men that ever lived.After the strokes he sometimes would not romember me when I called and it would upset him so I stopped calling.I will always remember how proud he acted that I knew so much about his dogs and wanted his advice. He was always one of my heroes.I always admired how he could always produce one coondog after another.Joe you will be missed greatly.My sincere condolences go out to your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's race (Oct '10) Sun sss 25
Does Clinton KY have racists living here? Sun Jason 1
Who is Cheating on Who? Sun Joj 11
What to love or hate about this town Sun lolololl_hc 6
Elementary School parents teach you kids some ... Sat Jason 14
Child abusers need life in prison. Sat Steve 1
Stay dry Clinton KY Feb 16 Beer guy 3

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance