Hallowell II arrested
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
LIFTed

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 17, 2013
The Clinton PD's Chief's son, who also happens to be a reserve officer in Clinton, was arrested for purchasing methadone from an undercover cop. From what I understand, he lives with his dad, the police chief. So either dad is the most clueless individual in the history of law enforcement, or he was completely aware of his son's drug issues, did nothing about it, and continued to allow him to serve as a reserve officer, putting the lives and well being of Clinton's residents in need in the hands of a drug addict. Way to go Perry. Do yourself a favor and step down.
Tinkerman

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 17, 2013
I agree with LIFTed 100 %.
Taxpayer's dont want Stoffel back either. He can't put down his knife and fork long enough to to any real police work.
cant understand

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Put Dan in as Chief. At least he has the repect of the officers there.
LIFTed

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 17, 2013
I think the taxpayers of Clinton need to attend the next city council meeting and DEMAND that Perry Hallowell either step down as chief, or at least be put under investigation. It makes me irate to think that part of MY taxes goes to his doped up kid, who is on the city payroll, to ride around town exercising ANY kind of legal authority. Was he high while on duty? If the chief made the decision to put an addict on as a reserve cop, what other kind of horrible decisions has he or will he make?
Fact

Saint Charles, IL

#8 Jan 18, 2013
So the Mayor hired a police chief that has a son that is into heroin and an employee at the cleaners that is a pill popper and dates a methhead . Color me surprised. I thought he was going to clean up the town . Guess who won't get my vote next time.
Barry Pinion

Bicknell, IN

#9 Jan 18, 2013
What goes around comes around LOL
LIFTed

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Let us all really get our message out by each one of us admitting who we are in real life.

My name is Shawn Bynum.
Funny

Clayton, IN

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Start at the back of city hall and work to the front...conduct investigations in EVERY department...you might be surprised as to what you will find. This should include all elected officials. this might get interesting

btw...the other one arrested is a Terre Haute PD's brother
hmm

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 18, 2013
LIFTed wrote:
Let us all really get our message out by each one of us admitting who we are in real life.

My name is Shawn Bynum.
Lmao!! You are on here judging and that's who you are??? Your a thief and drug head yourself. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Go dodge paying taxes like your daddy dearest you alien!
Curious

Veedersburg, IN

#13 Jan 18, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!! You are on here judging and that's who you are??? Your a thief and drug head yourself. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Go dodge paying taxes like your daddy dearest you alien!
Is he related to a Jessie in her forties?
who

Crawfordsville, IN

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Fact wrote:
So the Mayor hired a police chief that has a son that is into heroin and an employee at the cleaners that is a pill popper and dates a methhead . Color me surprised. I thought he was going to clean up the town . Guess who won't get my vote next time.
are you talking about the cyclops who dates the guy with rotten teeth?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#15 Jan 18, 2013
LIFTed wrote:
I think the taxpayers of Clinton need to attend the next city council meeting and DEMAND that Perry Hallowell either step down as chief, or at least be put under investigation. It makes me irate to think that part of MY taxes goes to his doped up kid, who is on the city payroll, to ride around town exercising ANY kind of legal authority. Was he high while on duty? If the chief made the decision to put an addict on as a reserve cop, what other kind of horrible decisions has he or will he make?
Hollowell is a reserve deputy. That's a volunteer position, as in no pay.
There is no indication YET that the Chief knew his son was into drugs. A lot of parents of younger kids don't know what their kids are into. I doubt any of your parents know the crummy little things you do.
LIFTed

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollowell is a reserve deputy. That's a volunteer position, as in no pay.
There is no indication YET that the Chief knew his son was into drugs. A lot of parents of younger kids don't know what their kids are into. I doubt any of your parents know the crummy little things you do.
he is not a younger kid. he's a reserve police officer. besides, he's screwed. no sweeping this one under the rug since he was busted by the staties.
Common Sense

Fond Du Lac, WI

#17 Jan 18, 2013
I heard he was selling his self at Fairbanks park to pay for the drugs. I am not surprised.
Yeah

Rockford, OH

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Both these guys were party guys in school. Doesn't suprise me at all one bit.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#19 Jan 18, 2013
LIFTed wrote:
<quoted text>
he is not a younger kid. he's a reserve police officer. besides, he's screwed. no sweeping this one under the rug since he was busted by the staties.
Where did I say he was "a younger kid"? Parents don't always know what younger kids (as in under parental rules) are up to so how would you know what an adult child does every second of the day.
I believe I stated he was a reserve deputy.
Exactly, there is no sweeping this under the rug unless a judge can find fault with technical issues. I'm sure the state boys knew who he was from the beginning.
He screwed up, it's worse because his father is in law enforcement, even worse so is he.
John Doe

Brazil, IN

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say he was "a younger kid"? Parents don't always know what younger kids (as in under parental rules) are up to so how would you know what an adult child does every second of the day.
I believe I stated he was a reserve deputy.
Exactly, there is no sweeping this under the rug unless a judge can find fault with technical issues. I'm sure the state boys knew who he was from the beginning.
He screwed up, it's worse because his father is in law enforcement, even worse so is he.
But Papaw don't you think with over 30+ years in law enforcement and being a instructor at I.E.L.A. he would be able to tell that his son was doing something like that. Come on are police offices not trained to detect the signs of that. I mean really there are a lot if tell, tell signs of when someone is taking that stuff. I think everyone in town knows that Chief knew that his son was doing it and did nothing about it. Parents tend to look the other way a lot when their kids do things wrong even with stuff like that. He knew he knew. And if not he is a lousy police officer to not see it.
LIFTed

Fishers, IN

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Maybe the old man is slipping in his old age. Either he isn't very sharp anymore or he knowingly let it happen under his watch. Either way, he doesn't need to be chief anymore. I have spoken to dozens of residents who all feel he needs to step down or be let go by the mayor. I never thought very highly of the CPD before, due to the number of fat f***s that roll around with their guts pouring into the steering wheel, sitting on their asses all night doing nothing. Now, I feel that we can't trust those sworn to protect and serve when they only seem to want to protect themselves and serve their addictions and egos.
Cindy

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jan 18, 2013
He's not a reserve deputy. He is a Clinton City police officer, as well as being the Reserve Commander which means he is in charge of the reserve deputies. He gets paid, his daddy made that position for him. Big Perry should have known what little Perry was doing, that 32 year old piece of shit lived with his parents! There's a reason this was handled my the state police. Well, a few reasons. There are still good cops here, don't lump all of them in with that asshole. 32 isn't young by any means. I hope anyone he has ever ticketed or arrested can contest their charges because he was probably high as a kite at the time.
free

United States

#23 Jan 19, 2013
FREE MURPHY!!!!!! RICK LINDSEY FOR CHIEF!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wesley Williams 8 hr yep 4
Eagles 887 is off again tempt #15 16 hr no judgement here 4
Who knows jody sanders ? Mon Brainless 14
I am thinking about moving in the Chateau... Mon Billy Brown Al... 31
Gary Hutson akaL Hutson Aug 19 Broinlaw 7
This Lou's 4 Lou Aug 19 Mamy 2
clinton subway (Aug '13) Aug 18 Seinfeld 29

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance