Terre Haute holding it's own in Census

Terre Haute holding it's own in Census

There are 17 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Terre Haute holding it's own in Census. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

Terre Haute: 59,516 to 59,900: 0.5 percent gain Brazil: 8,034 to 8,217: 0.4 percent gain Clinton: 5,111 to 4,776: 4.1 percent loss Linton: 5,817 to 5,673: 1.7 percent loss Rockville: 2,760 to 2,561: 7.4 percent loss Sullivan: 4,611 to 4,429: 4.1 percent loss Indianapolis "Donut Cites" Westfield: 141.1 percent gain Avon: 103.4 percent gain Fishers: ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

Bean Shark

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Who gives a fu**!
one vote

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Bean Shark wrote:
Who gives a fu**!
Lynn Hamilton is doing the census for Sullivan and she gets to chose who is a citizen and who isn't and then the names will go into a fishbowl and the top 3 will be Street Boss, Police Chief, and Fire Chief!!
Butt Trouble

Garrett, IN

#3 Jun 24, 2010
If my butt was earth. My butthole would in fact be Terre Haute.
Timmy Tinbucket

League City, TX

#4 Jun 24, 2010
Piss on the Census and the horse it road in on also!!!!!!!
Turd Hammock

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 24, 2010
TH smells worse than my ball sweat after not showing for the entire month.
Mr Clean

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jun 25, 2010
Turd Hammock wrote:
TH smells worse than my ball sweat after not showing for the entire month.
"Turd Hammock," I assume you meant to say "showering", instead of "showing"? I find it rather alarming that you go a month without showering, let alone know that you walk around with stinky, sweaty balls. We do not live in a 3rd world country.
Turd Hammock

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 25, 2010
I will have you know that I shower at least once a month, whether I need it or not!
Walter Cronkite

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jun 25, 2010
Had the population at the federal prison not
more than doubled in the past 5 years from 1300 to approximately 3000 inmates, the city would have lost. "Holding our own"..., get real!!!
TH Escapee

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Terre Haute held it's own because everyone qualified to leave has already left!!! And the breeding welfare terrebillies offset all the deaths in town, so no net loss.
roundabout

Du Bois, PA

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Mr Clean wrote:
<quoted text>
"Turd Hammock," I assume you meant to say "showering", instead of "showing"? I find it rather alarming that you go a month without showering, let alone know that you walk around with stinky, sweaty balls. We do not live in a 3rd world country.
you just keep your mind off mr. hammocks balls. im also in the "once a month club"......come wash me
Sponge Butt Square Pants

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jun 30, 2010
I wish Katrina would have hit Terre Haute.
Terrebillies suck

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jun 30, 2010
TH Escapee- I love your term Terrebillies! How is it that they can breed so quickly?...and suck the system dry? You know their welfare money buys them good food because they sure are fat f'ers.
John T

League City, TX

#13 Jun 30, 2010
Terre Haute is the cespool of the U.S.A. period, enought said... A F%$K up college town..
Butt Of St Andrews

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jul 14, 2010
If we were able to shove all of Terre Haute in a massive butt then poop it out....it would be exactly the same.
Mr Obvious

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jul 14, 2010
Butt Trouble wrote:
If my butt was earth. My butthole would in fact be Terre Haute.
Then you should stick a Louisville Slugger up there and pull it in and out with exuberant enthusiasm!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 14, 2010
Hey, there are a lot of great things about Terre Haute and as soon as I think of them I am going to post it here.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 13, 2012
I'm still thinkng.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Heads in Clinton 3 hr Jessie Pinkmann 9
Are the sharks in Clinton too? (Nov '13) 19 hr Reporter 23
News The destruction of Mecca Tue Rabbeen Al Jihad 34
Mandie Anderson misty stulz others Mar 22 Fly high 3
Mary pages man Mar 22 Findhim 1
Scabies for nail Salon (Jun '15) Mar 20 Wicked 2
SV Jr and High School Mar 18 Gwen 6

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance