Jim Breuer, Gilbert Gottfried, Marty ...

Jim Breuer, Gilbert Gottfried, Marty Stuart concerts

Posted in the Clinton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Breuer Fan

Oceanside, NY

#1 Dec 25, 2012
If you haven't bought yourself a present, now is the time..........Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois has great concerts;

Saturday Feb 16, 2013 Country Music Legend Marty Stuart.
Saturday Feb 23, 2013 Outragous Comedian Gilbert Gottfried.
Saturday Apr 20, 2013 SNL comedian JIM BREUER.
Tickets www.watsekatheatre.com
Justaskin

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Who the hell would go that far to see any of these has beens?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Is Marty Stuart gonna bring his Ichabod Crane looking guitar player?
Cindy Miller

Oceanside, NY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Marty Stuart is awesome. The man brings down the house. I saw him 2 years ago in Watseka and it was a full house. Marty signed autographs for everyone at the show. Sensational.
415atl

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Never heard of Watseka. Sounds like a place you would be afraid of getting a flat tire for fear of being ass raped by woods people.
tommy

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 7, 2013
415atl wrote:
Never heard of Watseka. Sounds like a place you would be afraid of getting a flat tire for fear of being ass raped by woods people.
You are a moron. Do yourself a favor and quit talking.
415atl

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. Do yourself a favor and quit talking.
I wasn't talking. I was typing. Who's the moron now?
Robin

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jan 8, 2013
415atl wrote:
With this comment, it sounds like the ball is still in your court for being a moron. Sorry!
415atl

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Robin wrote:
<quoted text>
With this comment, it sounds like the ball is still in your court for being a moron. Sorry!
How so? Is Watseka some major metropolitan city? Don't be sorry. Instead, try not being a dumb bitch!
Robin

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jan 9, 2013
415atl wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? Is Watseka some major metropolitan city? Don't be sorry. Instead, try not being a dumb bitch!

Since you obviously could not tell, that sorry was sarcastic. Let's get back to the subject of this forum and leave your worthless comments to yourself. Just because you have never heard of Watseka does not mean everyone else reading this is as ignorant as you.
I'm sure you will comment with degrading comments or curse words to show how big and intimidating you are behind your computer screen. Typical though because that is your sign of ignorance.
415atl

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jan 9, 2013
You said "let's get back to the subject of this forum" and never got back to the subject, just continued to run your cum catcher. Let's see here. I am ignorant because I have never heard of Watseka? Not so much. I have never heard of Watseka because it is obviously an insignificant place. Furthermore, I don't degrade and curse to show anything. I do it because I can. Plain and simple. In case you haven't noticed, Topix is a forum for talking shit. I do it to get a rise out of simple minded shmucks like yourself, and from your above comments, it works!
Now, it seems to me that you are the one looking to be the big protector of Topix. No fun to be had one here while Robin is patrolling the forum. What's the matter beefy tits? Daddy slap you around as a kid? Maybe an ex? You want sweet and polite? Go join a fuckin Disney forum, change your tampon, get counseling for your man-hate issues, and stay off of Topix!
I can't believe I just wasted this many keystrokes on you. Oh yeah, be sure to let me know where to leave the " If you don't know where Watseka is, you're ignorant!" t-shirt. Not only catchy, but true!
me

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2013
415atl wrote:
You said "let's get back to the subject of this forum" and never got back to the subject, just continued to run your cum catcher. Let's see here. I am ignorant because I have never heard of Watseka? Not so much. I have never heard of Watseka because it is obviously an insignificant place. Furthermore, I don't degrade and curse to show anything. I do it because I can. Plain and simple. In case you haven't noticed, Topix is a forum for talking shit. I do it to get a rise out of simple minded shmucks like yourself, and from your above comments, it works!
Now, it seems to me that you are the one looking to be the big protector of Topix. No fun to be had one here while Robin is patrolling the forum. What's the matter beefy tits? Daddy slap you around as a kid? Maybe an ex? You want sweet and polite? Go join a fuckin Disney forum, change your tampon, get counseling for your man-hate issues, and stay off of Topix!
I can't believe I just wasted this many keystrokes on you. Oh yeah, be sure to let me know where to leave the " If you don't know where Watseka is, you're ignorant!" t-shirt. Not only catchy, but true!
Someone has a really pathetic life when they use a forum to get a rise out people by calling names. Someone also thinks the world revolves around them since a place that's well known around in this area is insignificant because they haven't heard of it.
Don't worry what ever name calling coward that is hiding behind this screen name does the same on other forums. What a poor pathetic life you live. What a shame. From this point forward I will ignore any comments from 415atl I suggest everyone else does the same.
big black haution

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2013
415atl....maybe you should just come out from behind the computer screen so you can get your a** kicked!
415atl

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jan 10, 2013
big black haution wrote:
415atl....maybe you should just come out from behind the computer screen so you can get your a** kicked!
Calm down Django.
jacinda

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2013
You can leave my t-shirt at The Coyote Ugly....
Robin

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 10, 2013
415atl wrote:
The word is spelled schmucks. Congrats on showing the lack of control you have in real life by being attempting to be aggressive on an online forum. Thanks for throwing the curse word in- I knew you would not let me down! Where would you like you t-shirt sent?
Robin

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jan 10, 2013
big black haution wrote:
Now you know he will not even put his first or last name out there, let alone come out of the computer screen closet.
Jammin aute

Delphi, IN

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Leave the guy alone. He can be a dick if he wants to. I tend to agree with him. He made a joke and Robin got all bent out of shape. Why don't you leave your full name on here? If what he says really doesn't bother you, then why are you still posting about him all these days later. I think you need to grow up Robin.
Beyonce

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2013
415atl talks a lot of crap to be left alone, this isn't the only forum he's been on!
Robin

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Jammin aute wrote:
Leave the guy alone. He can be a dick if he wants to. I tend to agree with him. He made a joke and Robin got all bent out of shape. Why don't you leave your full name on here? If what he says really doesn't bother you, then why are you still posting about him all these days later. I think you need to grow up Robin.
To be honest, I could care less about "it", aka 415atl, and his two feelings he has left. Where where you when he was making his degrading comments toward women?
As 415atl said " In case you haven't noticed, Topix is a forum for talking shit. I do it to get a rise out of simple minded shmucks like yourself, and from your above comments, it works!"

With that being said, I do not feel anyone needs to leave the guy alone. He obviously likes the negative attention he has received. Thank you for you concern. You must be related to be so concerned with his well being at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles 1 hr John 69
Monica Chambers (Jan '17) 1 hr Redd0621 9
Homo Johnson 8 hr Anonymously cool 10
Zoe Pound! 8 hr Anonymously cool 11
mulberry mafia 9 hr Anonymously cool 8
Clinton Forum 17 hr Nate Hail 3
Chris Richardson Mon Mind your business 2

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance