Joyce Hatfield Miller
WV friend

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Does anyone know Joyce Hatfield Miller? I would really appreciate any info on her. I'm from WV and worked with her in Dalton,Ga. If you know her please tell her someone is looking for her. She was such a good friend to me. I will be checking back at this site to see if anyone knows her.
Maybe

Davenport, IA

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Approximately how old would she be?
donna

Danville, WV

#3 May 7, 2011
maybe in her 50's she is originally from Ky. I would really like to get in touch with her . She was a good friend to me Thanks
Maybe

Davenport, IA

#4 May 18, 2011
I sent a link to the lady I'm thinking of and if it's her then I'm sure she'll contact you. Just don't want to connect you to the wrong person. Best wishes to you in finding her though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Female African-American Mayor in Iowa His... Aug 7 Oh No You Di-nt 1
any one Jun '17 Lol 1
K & K Towing thugs? (Feb '14) Feb '17 The school master 3
News Man who jumped off bridge in Clinton is charged... (Apr '16) Aug '16 Bouttime 2
where are the SW;s? (Jun '16) Jun '16 slim pickens 1
Al Edfors (Apr '16) Apr '16 Steph Johnson 2
News Trey Gowdy Makes His Endorsement of Marco Rubio... (Feb '16) Feb '16 spud 5

Clinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Mortgages