Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#8014 Jan 15, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like we were both wrong Paulie, but it's all good. At least we don't pick games like Momma. I was sure like you that the Broncos would have made it there, but they will have to try again next year. For some reason I still say the Falcons are not as good as everyone thinks they are. Just don't think Matt Ryan has that IT factor.
Falcons will have their hands full hosting the 49ers next week.....Falcons just have things going their way right now and I hope Atlanta can knock off SF....I think Baltimore has a good shot to win in NE.....
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#8015 Jan 16, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Ravens could surprise everyone and beat the pats this year...should have won it last year expect for a missed chip shot..Need to bounce Brady around to have a chance...Hit him, Hit him, hit him and they get a win..
I agree with you and Bradys numbers against the Ravens in the playoffs are a littel shaky. Also them missing Gronk may be a huge blow for them in this game. They have other weapons, but if Flacco and Rice show up then they should win another close game.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#8016 Jan 16, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Falcons will have their hands full hosting the 49ers next week.....Falcons just have things going their way right now and I hope Atlanta can knock off SF....I think Baltimore has a good shot to win in NE.....
Falcons have the edge since they are at home, but if Kapernick runs the ball like he did last week, I really think that and their running game will wear down the Falcons defensive line who did slow down Lynch last week. Also the Falcons ran the ball very well against a Seahwaks defense which was suppose to be tough.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#8017 Jan 18, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Falcons have the edge since they are at home, but if Kapernick runs the ball like he did last week, I really think that and their running game will wear down the Falcons defensive line who did slow down Lynch last week. Also the Falcons ran the ball very well against a Seahwaks defense which was suppose to be tough.
Seattle missing the best defensive lineman for that game...Falcons won't run against the 49ers like they did seattle...Think the games in Ryans hands thats why I think the 9ers win it..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8018 Jan 18, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Seattle missing the best defensive lineman for that game...Falcons won't run against the 49ers like they did seattle...Think the games in Ryans hands thats why I think the 9ers win it..

niners and the ravens...the upset special.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8019 Feb 19, 2013
Rex just told Pace and Smith they were the first to go with many more to follow, we'll be 31 million under when everything is said and done.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8020 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Rex just told Pace and Smith they were the first to go with many more to follow, we'll be 31 million under when everything is said and done.

cbs, and 2 other outlets had this 25 minutes ago, i posted it and more on players then those 2

rex told me personally, as you only know 2...I'll keep them posted

slow again fattie...

say hi to disney for me, please and soon...if not within friday, your full of citi field suites...lmfao...

hey buddy, please lie about going to a citi field suite to fool jimbo, thanks pal!

so classic...busted...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8021 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

since you were over, doubt that number...and, too bad stuck with "boy sanchise"

say, didn't he have 13tds and 18 interceptions, pathetic.

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/jets_s...

number up to 5 cut, leave it to me with the accurate jet info

rexie lets me know thru my source...lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8022 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

31 mil under...proof positive the moron is clueless

jets dropped that to get to 8 mil roughly under you stupid dope...uneducated proven and also proven that you have nothing to do with the jets
ny daily news predicted 3 of these dopes 2 weeks ago

now, read this and see that the jets were over the cap and got to 8 mil under

please read and if not, have junior explain it to you...dope
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

jets 31 mil under...what an idiot...more proof he is a liar and has no idea of football.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#8023 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
While a doooshbag idiot like you said the Jets would go 12-4 and 11-5 the last 2 years instead they went 8-8 and 6-10....just goes to show what a clueless moron you really are you crackhead dope.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#8024 Feb 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
niners and the ravens...the upset special.
It was the 1st time 2 visiting teams in the conference title games went to the superbowl since the Cowboys and Bills did that in 1992....Good call!!!!!!
MalbarCACA fagbanger

Chermside, Australia

#8025 Feb 20, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Ravens could surprise everyone and beat the pats this year...should have won it last year expect for a missed chip shot..Need to bounce Brady around to have a chance...Hit him, Hit him, hit him and they get a win..

Plenty but that's bye the bye.

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#8026 Mar 8, 2013
And for the 14th consecutive week, the Butt Fumble remains the NOT top 10 play on ESPN. LMFAO!!!

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#8027 Mar 10, 2013
For all of you worried about Rex showing any interest in James Harrison don't be. Rex has stated he's not even romotely interested in him. Looks like BYUs OLB Ezekiel Ansah will be Rex's number one as long as he's still availible, Rex is also interested in LSUs ILB Kevin Mintar in the 2nd round...also look for Rex to draft Elons record setting WR Aaron Mellette, who may be the biggest sleeper of the draft, and Arkansas's QB Tyler Wilson in the later rounds. Look for Rex to be announcing more cuts shortly if contracts cant be re-negotiated.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#8028 Mar 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
For all of you worried about Rex showing any interest in James Harrison don't be. Rex has stated he's not even romotely interested in him. Looks like BYUs OLB Ezekiel Ansah will be Rex's number one as long as he's still availible, Rex is also interested in LSUs ILB Kevin Mintar in the 2nd round...also look for Rex to draft Elons record setting WR Aaron Mellette, who may be the biggest sleeper of the draft, and Arkansas's QB Tyler Wilson in the later rounds. Look for Rex to be announcing more cuts shortly if contracts cant be re-negotiated.
Did you get get yet fatty? Show some pride boy and clean up all that chism on your face from all the Bukake shots you got last night.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#8029 Mar 10, 2013
Saw Darrelle leaving the complex Friday after working out, he looks great and is way ahead of schedule, he said he could play today if he had to. He's looking forward to the season and the moves Rex will be making. Jets offensive line the strengh of the team will stand pat, Rex is looking for a 'situation' running back to compliment Greene if they can rework his contrct, if not he's gone. Rex is vey interested in Chris Ivory. Rex has made an offer to Dustin Keller on a take it or leave it basis, the market is loaded with TEs so the balls in Kellers court and with the new offensive system going into place where everyone will start at ground zero he'll be no great loss

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8030 Mar 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Saw Darrelle leaving the complex Friday after working out, he looks great and is way ahead of schedule, he said he could play today if he had to. He's looking forward to the season and the moves Rex will be making. Jets offensive line the strengh of the team will stand pat, Rex is looking for a 'situation' running back to compliment Greene if they can rework his contrct, if not he's gone. Rex is vey interested in Chris Ivory. Rex has made an offer to Dustin Keller on a take it or leave it basis, the market is loaded with TEs so the balls in Kellers court and with the new offensive system going into place where everyone will start at ground zero he'll be no great loss

"good riddance"

so, they have a jet office in the carolinas?? first you are with sandy, now with rex and woody..

get your lying story straight...when rex gets fired next year, the odds in vegas are pretty good that you will turn on him...

its what you always do...

you have no clue on the jets..your tman profile claimed he was going to denver...lmfao

jets 8 mil under the cap..they need 6 of it for signing draft choices

you do the math

oh, who else wants to go on the "clown bus"
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#8031 Mar 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
What difference does it make ya dope.....Rexie will be gone after this year....8-8 6-10 another losing year and he's gone.....bank on it moron....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8032 Mar 31, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Everyone knows you are not a real Jets fan and it's a shame people like you are allowed to use a computer.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#8033 Apr 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
good grief

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 min jaber thernstrap 11,377
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 24 min rainmaker2016 15,908
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 27 min rainmaker2016 15,007
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 30 min Lawrence Wolf 27
Send prayers and good vibes 1 hr Lost soul 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Fred 330,870
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr momma chamberlan 40,994

Clinton Corners Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance