lost in space

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard to:
•Tell the difference between what is real and not real
•Think clearly
•Have normal emotional responses
•Act normally in social situations

so sad...
SHAMELESS PIE HOLE

Riverhead, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
lost in space wrote:
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard to:
•Tell the difference between what is real and not real
•Think clearly
•Have normal emotional responses
•Act normally in social situations
so sad...
Please get help Sanchez....^^^
CREEDMOOR SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#3 Jan 25, 2013
is now advertising his mental instability with his own thread...he's fallen pretty far from being the TOPIX 'PrettyQueen' on the LPW thread. He's confused about his...
CROPSEY ESQ

Riverhead, NY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
CREEDMOOR SANCHEZ wrote:
is now advertising his mental instability with his own thread...he's fallen pretty far from being the TOPIX 'PrettyQueen' on the LPW thread. He's confused about his...
He is also obsessed with catfish.
CREEDMOOR SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#5 Jan 25, 2013
CROPSEY ESQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is also obsessed with catfish.
They're both bottom feeders.
CROPSEY ESQ

Riverhead, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
CREEDMOOR SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>They're both bottom feeders.
Good one lol!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
CREEDMOOR SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>They're both bottom feeders.
Bottom feeders???
Isn't that what your Mom is when she gets"Tea Bagged"????
BBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAH
DIDNT DO WELL

Riverhead, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom feeders???
Isn't that what your Mom is when she gets"Tea Bagged"????
BBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAH
In English dck?
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
DIDNT DO WELL wrote:
<quoted text>
In English dck?
You are so adorable when you get all flustered!
How is your Mom?
I got $1.65
Giggle
JUST A NUT

Riverhead, NY

#11 Jan 26, 2013
lost in space wrote:
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard to:
•Tell the difference between what is real and not real
•Think clearly
•Have normal emotional responses
•Act normally in social situations
so sad...
See below.
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!
MR SANCHEZ PROJECTION

Monroe, NC

#12 Jan 26, 2013
JUST A NUT wrote:
<quoted text>
See below.
<quoted text>
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!
Notice how Mr. SANCHEZ likes to project his mental status and perversions onto others? The same goes with that loser with the Bronx, NY ISP I LEVEL/ILAL/ETC. who also is one who is easy to label others as a terrorist and/or racist.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#13 Jan 26, 2013
MR SANCHEZ PROJECTION wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how Mr. SANCHEZ likes to project his mental status and perversions onto others? The same goes with that loser with the Bronx, NY ISP I LEVEL/ILAL/ETC. who also is one who is easy to label others as a terrorist and/or racist.
How is your Mom?
She loves Tea Bags I hear?
Giggle
JUST A NUT

Riverhead, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your Mom?
She loves Tea Bags I hear?
Giggle
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
The strenght of 100 gay men.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
JUST A NUT wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The strenght of 100 gay men.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Who ELSE blows for $1.65 a pop?
You can't make this up!!!!!
You are precious!!!
Giggle
JUST A NUT

Riverhead, NY

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ELSE blows for $1.65 a pop?
You can't make this up!!!!!
You are precious!!!
Giggle
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
You just can't top this^^^^

LOL
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#17 Jan 26, 2013
JUST A NUT wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You just can't top this^^^^
LOL
Simmer down there Chuckles
By the way do you know of anyone ELSE who blows for $1.65 aside from your Mom???
Giggle
You make it to easy.
Would you like a cookie?
JUST A NUT

Riverhead, NY

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down there Chuckles
By the way do you know of anyone ELSE who blows for $1.65 aside from your Mom???
Giggle
You make it to easy.
Would you like a cookie?
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
You just can't top this!!

"More wonderful than you all could imagine" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria ? LOL

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down there Chuckles
By the way do you know of anyone ELSE who blows for $1.65 aside from your Mom???
Giggle
You make it to easy.
Would you like a cookie?
Hi Gloria could I have a cookie?

How is Bryan?

Tee Hee
UNCLE JOE WINS

Monroe, NC

#20 Jan 26, 2013
JUST A NUT wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You just can't top this!!
"More wonderful than you all could imagine" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Gloria ? LOL
"More wonderful than you all could imagine"
THANK YOU UNCLE JOE!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#21 Jan 26, 2013
UNCLE JOE WINS wrote:
<quoted text>"More wonderful than you all could imagine"
THANK YOU UNCLE JOE!
How is your Mom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min kneeguh pleez 49,315
US Rep. Grimm pleads guilty to federal tax evasion 8 min Mike 4
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 34 min the phanton hell ... 5,750
Do you truly care about Eric Garner? 1 hr De Oppresso Liber 32
Protesters return to New York, despite mayor's ... 1 hr Citizen 12
africa23 - _tel od out lo in protest is spy whyte 1 hr Kwanzaa Power 2
Comics X-mas 2 hr Marry comics 1

Clinton Corners News Video

Clinton Corners Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton Corners People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton Corners News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton Corners

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:57 am PST

NFL 7:57AM
Geno Smith: I see myself as Jets' QB for a long time
NBC Sports 8:18 AM
Geno Smith: I'm part of the problem, I want to be part of the solution
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Beckham Definition of Special Talent
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants: Complete Week 17 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 7:03 PM
2014 NFL Draft Picks Who Already Look Like Home Runs