Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5782 Jan 12, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tricycleryder? He is known as mini bike rider in other forums. Good post, but the mention of curry shows you are as clueless as mini bike ryder. The blackerbockers run by Dolan are a team that will choke. The nets will pass them within a week. Maybe 2 weeks. If they make the playoffs, do you really think they win more then one game? LMAO
Why ask me anything since I'm clueless!!! You know it all so that it. Really thought I could get Curry by you. I know you want be wasting your time replying back to my post.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#5783 Jan 12, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
"This Good"??? TricycleRyder that says alot about what the Knicks are as a team. I know you don't want to hear it but we had the making of a'Good Team' before 'Daddy Walsh' and 'Jungle Dan' gut it. Zach, Chandler, Curry, Lee, and Crawford could have been a good team.
could have? yes. Would have? who knows. And Curry sux

This is a good team.......but of course you are going to cry at anything until they bring Zach's jock back within sniffin distance to you.

News flash Bricky......it aint happening. Go buy a Grizzlies jersey before Memphis trades him

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5784 Jan 12, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tricycleryder? He is known as mini bike rider in other forums. Good post, but the mention of curry shows you are as clueless as mini bike ryder. The blackerbockers run by Dolan are a team that will choke. The nets will pass them within a week. Maybe 2 weeks. If they make the playoffs, do you really think they win more then one game? LMAO
Lookie here......Todd Gies of Summerville, SC shows up......the "fluffer" for his wife's (Lori Geis) boyfriend Harry. Talk about being a good sport.

The fluffer is a fan of the Jets, nets, mets and Islanders. The ONLY thing is knows about is losing (and Harry's BBC of course)
Chubbs Peterson

AOL

#5785 Jan 12, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good team.......but of course you are going to cry at anything until they bring Zach's jock back within sniffin distance to you.
News flash Bricky......it aint happening. Go buy a Grizzlies jersey before Memphis trades him
No one cares. Basketball isn't a real sport. It's a joke.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5786 Jan 13, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
The trade was the answer to my questions. Put the two GM in a room or over the phone and tell them to make it happen, period. Once again, you are correct Amare' is the problem with any trade.
YOUR TURN!!!
Your answer is not going to happen, they will stand pat and try to win a title in a year with no dominant team, I would be surprised if any team goes over 60 victories this season.
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5787 Jan 15, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Your answer is not going to happen, they will stand pat and try to win a title in a year with no dominant team, I would be surprised if any team goes over 60 victories this season.
Devil the question was 'What would you do to solve the questions I raised?' Not what the management will do. You may be right about them standing pat but that doesn't make the questions/problems go away.
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5788 Jan 15, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
TricycleRyder, you have never been lacking in stupidity!! Don't think you ever heard me say 'We need to get Zach back'. We get rid of the best PF in the league(Says Kevin Durrant)and you think we have a good team. Please describe a 'Good Team'. On second thought don't!! You don't know anything and what you would say would be just as stupid as the garbage above.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5789 Jan 15, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
Devil the question was 'What would you do to solve the questions I raised?' Not what the management will do. You may be right about them standing pat but that doesn't make the questions/problems go away.
If I was the new GM with the blessings from the owner to do what ever it takes to win 1st championship since 73? The only play I would have is to trade Melo, the problem is the owner wants to win now, not rebuild, I would stand pat.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5790 Jan 15, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
TricycleRyder, you have never been lacking in stupidity!! Don't think you ever heard me say 'We need to get Zach back'. We get rid of the best PF in the league(Says Kevin Durrant)and you think we have a good team. Please describe a 'Good Team'. On second thought don't!! You don't know anything and what you would say would be just as stupid as the garbage above.
Gee Bricky........I yearn to be as smart as you. Maybe I should start hitting myself in the head with a sledgehammer, so I can become as smart as you.

The Knicks are 24-13, with the 2nd best record in the East. Is that not the record of a good team? Their starting 2 guard hasn't been on the floor yet. They are 1/2 game behind your beloved Zach, whose poster is on your ceiling, right above your bed. Are the Grizzlies a good team?

Before you start talking about other people, and how smart they are......take a look in the mirror. You can't spell and you struggle to write in proper sentence format. You show signs of a 6th grade education, yet you think you're smarter than everyone here. I've had pets that were smarter than you Bricky.

You've yet to answer my question, as to what you do for a living. And before you answer, know that collecting welfare is not a living.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5791 Jan 15, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>If I was the new GM with the blessings from the owner to do what ever it takes to win 1st championship since 73? The only play I would have is to trade Melo, the problem is the owner wants to win now, not rebuild, I would stand pat.
Does this mean you wouldn't trade Melo, Amare, Chandler and Schump for Cousins? You're just going to sit there and let the Celtics get him? LOL

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#5792 Jan 15, 2013
I don't follow sports but my brother does. He says the Knicks will be a 500 team shortly as the cracks are beginning to show, he said they have no guards, no power forward, cant rebound and are slow. He said they'll be embarressed again in the 1st round if they're lucky enough to qualify, whatever that means.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5793 Jan 15, 2013
If Shumpert can give the Knicks what Nate gives the Bulls then the Knicks are a true championship contender in my opinion. Nate knocks down open shots from the perimeter and can get in the lane to put the defense at a disadvantage. He can be the missing piece.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5794 Jan 15, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you wouldn't trade Melo, Amare, Chandler and Schump for Cousins? You're just going to sit there and let the Celtics get him? LOL
Yeah it can get very humorous at times, and it should.I enjoy the back and forth, especially this year with the team finally playing like a contender.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#5795 Jan 15, 2013
Drew Brown Bundini wrote:
Great game last night. With a defender like Jefferies coming back in a week it should get easier to close games out like last night. Curry is looking good. Luckily Isiah did not give up on a 23 year old when all the NY Sport "experts" were more than ready too. NOw if Crawford can be more consistent and less all or nothing (0 FGs) last night. BTW I don't know if Starks ONE dunk on MJ and Scottie qualifies him to be on the floor with Ewning and Frazier..
Anyone read this post lately ? The Curry line is priceless, where has this idiot Bundini been anyway.
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5796 Jan 15, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>If I was the new GM with the blessings from the owner to do what ever it takes to win 1st championship since 73? The only play I would have is to trade Melo, the problem is the owner wants to win now, not rebuild, I would stand pat.
Devil, its not that serious. I know you aren't the GM. Don't you think Dolan gave 'Daddy Walsh' and 'Jungle Dan' the keys to the city? How could they trade Zach & Crawford so easily?
I have never heard where Dolan wants to 'WIN NOW'!!! I think that something you have decided that Dolan wants.

Trade Melo is shallow statement. If you can think and say the word rebuild. Then you must have some idea who you would trade him for or have someone you like that would make the Knicks a championship team.
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5798 Jan 15, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Bricky........I yearn to be as smart as you. Maybe I should start hitting myself in the head with a sledgehammer, so I can become as smart as you.
The Knicks are 24-13, with the 2nd best record in the East. Is that not the record of a good team? Their starting 2 guard hasn't been on the floor yet. They are 1/2 game behind your beloved Zach, whose poster is on your ceiling, right above your bed. Are the Grizzlies a good team?
Before you start talking about other people, and how smart they are......take a look in the mirror. You can't spell and you struggle to write in proper sentence format. You show signs of a 6th grade education, yet you think you're smarter than everyone here. I've had pets that were smarter than you Bricky.
You've yet to answer my question, as to what you do for a living. And before you answer, know that collecting welfare is not a living.
Donít hurt the sledgehammer!!! It want help you to be any smarter.

The second paragraph once again shows your knowledge of evaluating a team. You don't have the ability to do the simplest thing and that is listen. If you donít listen to me then at least listen to Charles and Shack on TNT. They have said that there are numerous problems with the Knicks and if they make it to the playoff they are one and done. Why ask me questions(abt Grizzlies) because you donít think I know anything.

Why is it that every time we talk about you knowledge of BB it lead to a English lesson? Your feeling get hurt real easy when it comes to that subject, huh? Why do you read every post I submit if the English and grammar is that bad? WHY READ THEM TRICYCLERYDER?? Because you looking for the knowledge that you donít process even if the sentence structure isnít good. We are all weak in some area of life Ryder. Your just so happen to be BB. Ok, TricycleRyder I struggle with spelling and proper sentence format. Remember this is a BB forum not an English class, OK.

ďIíve had pets that were smarter than you Bricky.Ē TricycleRyder shouldnít that sentence read ĎI (not Iíve) had pets that are(not Ďwereí)smarter than you,(a comma should be use there) Bricky. I see were you got your smarts. LOL

How did you know that Iím on welfare?? Iím just so glad that people like yourself are so big hearted to take care of a person like myself. God Bless you TricycleRyder and the Good Ole U.S. of A.
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5799 Jan 15, 2013
The possibility of Howard signing with the Nets this summer. If the Celtics get Cousins via trade. Then there 76'ers getting Bynum back. I know you remember Bynum that the guy that Isiah should have drafted. Then there Heat with the big three that might getting Timofey Mozgov. They need help rebounding. So do we but everybody seen to want to stand pat and do nothing. No one(as usual)see the problems that we are having or will have come next season. If all of the things that are mention above happen then where does that leave us? Well, it that old saying 'that winning hides all faults'.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5800 Jan 15, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít hurt the sledgehammer!!! It want help you to be any smarter.
The second paragraph once again shows your knowledge of evaluating a team. You don't have the ability to do the simplest thing and that is listen. If you donít listen to me then at least listen to Charles and Shack on TNT. They have said that there are numerous problems with the Knicks and if they make it to the playoff they are one and done. Why ask me questions(abt Grizzlies) because you donít think I know anything.
Why is it that every time we talk about you knowledge of BB it lead to a English lesson? Your feeling get hurt real easy when it comes to that subject, huh? Why do you read every post I submit if the English and grammar is that bad? WHY READ THEM TRICYCLERYDER?? Because you looking for the knowledge that you donít process even if the sentence structure isnít good. We are all weak in some area of life Ryder. Your just so happen to be BB. Ok, TricycleRyder I struggle with spelling and proper sentence format. Remember this is a BB forum not an English class, OK.
ďIíve had pets that were smarter than you Bricky.Ē TricycleRyder shouldnít that sentence read ĎI (not Iíve) had pets that are(not Ďwereí)smarter than you,(a comma should be use there) Bricky. I see were you got your smarts. LOL
How did you know that Iím on welfare?? Iím just so glad that people like yourself are so big hearted to take care of a person like myself. God Bless you TricycleRyder and the Good Ole U.S. of A.
Well, if nothing else, thanks for the answer. That wan't so hard, was it?

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5801 Jan 15, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
If Shumpert can give the Knicks what Nate gives the Bulls then the Knicks are a true championship contender in my opinion. Nate knocks down open shots from the perimeter and can get in the lane to put the defense at a disadvantage. He can be the missing piece.
While we will get some points out of him, it's his D that I'm looking to get back.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5802 Jan 16, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
What's up Devil. How everything is good with you and the family. Now you see what I was talking about when I said they have a chance? Shumpert reminds me of Avery for the the Celtics because he brings defense and open shot ability, Also you never know he could use that high top fade for offense too. Just kidding lol. If they get that homecourt in the East look out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 26 min Susanm 16,238
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min Brian_G 314,026
News Gangs use graffiti as a warning (Mar '08) 52 min Well Well 147
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr NEMO 3,745
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr NYStateOfMind 44,183
News Baldwin man Kevin Allocco sentenced in rape ple... (Dec '08) 3 hr Neighbor 123
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 336,197

Clinton Corners Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Corners Mortgages